The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zzbo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzbo Click to send private message to zzbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The vote"
I think maybe the vote to see who comes back that were previously evicted might be fixed. I voted for Kaysar and submitted it. Then I pushed the back button on my browser and low and behold my vote had been changed to Eric. Try it and see for yourself

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The vote Snidget 08-05-05 1
 RE: The vote JWilsonTL 08-05-05 2
   RE: The vote SAVE_KAYSAR 08-05-05 3
 RE: The vote Snidget 08-05-05 4
   RE: The vote Snidget 08-05-05 5
       RE: The vote Tori 08-07-05 12
 RE: The vote KtheCzar 08-06-05 6
   RE: The vote AugustGirl 08-07-05 10
 RE: The vote go_ Kaysar 08-06-05 7
   RE: The vote lynnz05 08-06-05 8
       RE: The vote DarKnight90 08-07-05 9
           RE: The vote vote4k 08-07-05 11
 From other thread that was locked Tori 08-07-05 13
   RE: From other thread that was lock... Snidget 08-07-05 14
 RE: The vote leianawd 08-10-05 15
   RE: The vote riverrocker 08-10-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The vote"
Always on Kaysar when I do that.

I usually hit the America's Choice in the menu rather than the back button. When I do that no vote is clicked at all.

A Syren Creation

JWilsonTL 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JWilsonTL Click to send private message to JWilsonTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The vote"
I've been voting that way all morning and never had that happen once to me. I think maybe you accidently hit something without realizing it. I voted for Kaysar, hit the back button, and it came back with Kaysar circled in so I clicked submit again and I've been doing that for over 2 hours this morning.
Try it again.

SAVE_KAYSAR 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SAVE_KAYSAR Click to send private message to SAVE_KAYSAR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The vote"
yep...same with me..i think you made a mistake or something cuz when i go back...the vote is still on Kaysar..and i have voted for hours last night and this morning..

08-05-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The vote"
Since no one else seems to be keeping voting scandal on this thread.

I'll post it here so we can talk about it here rather than make the poor moderators lock more threads.

At first I didn't see that it was true but I didn't try to click on anyone and didn't notice that some of them were unclicable.

On the vote for who is next and who will will the whole thing you can vote for Crappy, but not the other hamsters that are up for coming back to the house.

I sent a complaint about it to CBS from where you can do that on the website asking if it were a programming glitch, but letting them know it gives the appearance they they have made up their minds and aren't going to really count the votes at all anyway, just put Eric back in the game regardless of America's choice.

We will see if they fix it. If they reply I will let you know.

A Syren Creation

08-05-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The vote"
Here is the page this glitch is on http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/index.php

Eric is clicable like the hamsters in the house. Ashlea's Kaysar's and Michael's buttons are disabled.

Tori 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The vote"
"Ashlea's Kaysar's and Michael's buttons are disabled. "

Ashlea's buttons? She does not even have a Button!

KtheCzar 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KtheCzar Click to send private message to KtheCzar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The vote"
I don't have a problem with that - if I back space, it goes back to Kaysar; if I click on the poll, they are all blank.

But I DO have a problem voting in the "love 'em or leave 'em" section - at home and at work, when I try to vote, I get "page cannot be displayed" or some other error. Any of you having this problem???

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The vote"
Like KtheCzar, my vote stays on Kaysar when I hit the back button. And like KtC, I get the "page cannot be displayed" when I try to vote in the "love em or leave em" poll. This has been going on since before the America's Choice started.

I thought maybe it was my pop-up blocker, but I allowed pop-ups from that site and I still get the error.

*shrug*

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

go_ Kaysar 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail go_%20Kaysar Click to send private message to go_%20Kaysar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The vote"
Hey zzbo the very same thing happened to me 3 times when I tried to vote to bring Kaysar back.... what's going on?

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The vote"
mine put the circle on eric too when i clicked kaysar and hit the back button...that pisses me off

DarKnight90 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarKnight90 Click to send private message to DarKnight90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The vote"
When you hit back and the selevt thingy goes back to Eric only happens when using Moddzila or Firefox.

vote4k 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vote4k Click to send private message to vote4k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The vote"
>When you hit back and the
>selevt thingy goes back to
>Eric only happens when using
>Moddzila or Firefox.
The same thing happens with me.....does that mean that my votes are really going to Eric instead of Kayser?

Tori 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "From other thread that was locked"
"But it is weird that Eric shows as an option to win or be evicted and it
wasnt that way before the announcement of a HG being voted back in."

I see a few of you are saying that it is fixed because Erics name shows as an option to win or be evicted in the love em/leave em.

But so does K's and M's name.....in fact EVERYONE is listed, evicted or not. If it was not there before the announcement of a HG being voted back in, that is because that would be a "spoiler" to their big secret.

08-07-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: From other thread that was locked"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-05 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

It isn't that the names are listed.

It is that if you look at the buttons you click on to vote for the various houseguests the click buttons are shaded for the other evicted houseguests and you cannot vote for them. Eric's button is unshaded and you can vote for him the two polls.

Why just him?? Why did only his button unshade and become clickable??

Now CBS has a long history of glitches on the website, so it is probably just the programmer screwing up, again.

EDIT TO ADD UPDATE.

I just checked CBS.com.

Seems all the complaints have been heard and they have now shaded Eric's name so he matches the other evicted houseguests.

This morning it was still the you could vote for Eric way.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The vote"
well, I just voted (for Kaysar) and clicked the back button and it was still on Kaysar, I did this a couple of times to just be sure. Could have been a glich or maybe you thought you voted for Kaysar and accidently voted Eric, I don't know. I think that it would be stupid of Big Brother to rig the vote considering just on their site alone it shows that Kaysar is the favorite and it seems to be the same for other Big Brother sites, so it would be too obvious and would probably hurt their ratings.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The vote"
No problem w/my system allowing me to go back and vote for Kaysar each time. The only problem is sometimes a slow-down on recording the vote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •