The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
TSI Episode 10: Go to Hell

What a fun episode! We got to watch models and twins playing in hot mud. We got to watch Brandon fall down and go boom. We found out that New Zealanders have a freaky sense of fun. And we got to hear Phil say cool words like “zorb” and “sledge”. Plus watching the God Squad condemn themselves to Hell ('s Gate). Plus, we were finally put out of the twins’ misery, as Kami and Karli (which is which? who cares?) were finally eliminated.

“Bangkok is gonna be the witness to the ultimate test of cerebral fitness…” but unfortunately, not with this bunch of folks. It was fitting that they spent part of this leg in a city that sounds like a plumbing company (Roto-rua!), because most of their game strategy is a load of crap.

1. Colin & Christie (1st in Race, 1st last TSI) – OK, I’ll admit it, I’m tired of watching Phil gives these two trips. The only kind of trip I’d like to see them take is the one that would land them flat on their faces. As much as I would love to give them loads of penalty points, I can’t, because they’re in the lead for a reason. The only penalty I could give them – besides condemning them to each others’ company – is a small one for driving in the wrong direction. The penalty was small, though, because it didn’t make one bit of difference in the overall Race standings.

Quotable Quotes:
“I’m sorry…you’re right.” Quick, someone go check the temperature of that mud pit, because I could swear it’s time for hell to freeze solid.
“Christie is constantly doing things that I’m, like, amazed.” Oh wow, is that what makes this Race an Amazing Race?

This week: 10 measly Omarosas
Overall: 4 Trumps, 495 Omarosas

2. Linda & Karen (2nd in Race, 3rd last TSI) – Show of hands…who thought they’d be one of the first teams gone? Cmon, fess up. But they continue to surprise by keeping a positive attitude. Even though they’re scared by some of the tasks, they do them anyway, and don’t just take the easy way out (*cough*Brandon*cough*). So while younger, stronger, and fitter teams have gone home, these Moms enjoyed their best finish ever in 2nd place.

Quotable Quotes:
“Are we going to drown?...This is not good.” Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you wanted to take the good drowning option on this leg.
“Your kids are going to be so proud of you!” Wanna know what would make them prouder? Quit wearing those stupid Bowling Moms matching shirts.

This week: No penalty.
Overall: 575 Omarosas

3. Chip & Kim (4th in Race, 2nd last TSI) – Chip, ya big oaf, what were you thinking? Is the point of running this Race to make friends? To have everyone say, “Gee, Chip was such a helpful guy”? No, lunkhead, the goal is to win the freakin’ money. Let’s take a quick quiz, people…how do we win the freakin’ money?

a) By telling the team in front of our team that they didn’t read the clue properly and need to head to a travel agency, instead of letting them waste valuable time by heading to the airport without tickets. Oh, and then when we get to the airport, we’ll let them meet with the travel agent, and we’ll just hang out at the counter while they buy the last seats on the plane.

b) By not using the Yield to make the younger, quicker team behind us wait before following, since there’s no way the Bowling Moms could have gotten ahead of us…oh wait, they did. Oh well, the girls like us again.

c) By remembering that we have to finish AHEAD of other teams to win the freakin’ money and not just letting them pass us!

Quotable Quotes:
“That might have been the biggest mistake of my life.” That’s funny, that’s what Kim said on their wedding day.

This week: 200 freakin’ Omarosas
Overall: 715 Omarosas

4. Brandon & Nicole (3rd in Race, 4th last TSI) – When the Governor of California talks about girly men, do you think he holds up a picture of Brandon? Just when it seemed like he couldn’t stoop lower than his fear of crevices, he channels an old man as he frets that sledging just doesn’t seem safe. I half-expected him to be standing at the top of the waterfall, watching Linda and Karen go down, and be shouting after them, “You blasted kids!” as he shook his cane. And was I the only one creeped out when Nicole told the men to give them money because of Brandon’s good looks? Ew.

But it wouldn’t be an episode of TAR without the God Squad doing what they do best. After slopping about in the mud for what seemed like an eternity (and knowing these whiners was probably closer to about 5 minutes), Brandon wanted to stop and pray. Nicole shot him a derisive look as she suggested he pray out loud while slopping in the mud. We all heard Brandon’s prayer, now let’s hear…both sides of the conversation.

Brandon: Are you there, God? It’s me, Brandon.

The Divine One: How did you get this number? I told the phone company that I was to have an unlisted one this time.

B: Lord, I need you to guide me.

TDO: Look, I told you the last time you called. I’m not a freakin’ tour guide. If you want to win this Race, you have to do it yourself.

B: Please show me the way. Put the clue in my hands.

TDO: You don’t have a clue. That’s why you’re lolling around in the mud instead of having fun in the water. I like water.

B: I didn’t want Nicole to hit her head.

TDO: Why not? Might knock some sense into her. And speaking of what I like, you know what else I like? I like crevices. Go back and read that story about parting the Red Sea again.

B: I know you’re in control.

TDO: If I were, you’d stop calling, you loser. You sound like that idiot Omarosa, who whined for a week after getting konked with a little piece of ceiling. Didn’t bouncing around in the Zorb unscramble anything up there?

Quotable Quotes:
“It’s hard to do, it takes me out of my comfort zone.” Brandon has a comfort zone? The man who’s scared of, well, just about everything has a comfort zone?
“No question is a stupid question.” OK, then here goes…Nicole, what do you see in him?
“Are you sure this is the mud?” Uh, Nic, care to rethink that no stupid question idea?
“We made a horrible mistake.” What do you mean, we? Oh yeah, her mistake was letting you make a decision. Or maybe her horrible mistake was saying yes the first time you asked her out. So many horrible decisions, so little time.
“Pump up a Zorb? I hate this stuff.” -“Yeah, but I want a million dollars.” And I want an Oompah Loompah, and I want it NOW!

This week: 200 Omarosas
Overall: 1 Trump, 810 Omarosas

5. Kami & Karli (Eliminated, 5th last TSI) – I never did figure out which was which. That’s probably because I didn’t care. Double the cluelessness, double the loser. They got lost…AGAIN. But what sealed their doom was choosing the slower detour option even though they knew they were in last place. They didn’t want to get wet. Boo hoo. What happened to that sense of adventure that they had when it was time to skydive, even though it put them behind in the standings? What happened to wanting to try new things? Oh, that attitude must have left…just like they’ve now left the Race.

Quote of the week:
“We are pathetic.” Duh.

This week: 125 Omarosas
Overall: 1 Trump, 815 Omarosas

Next week: Will someone finally use the damn Yield? Oh please, say it ain’t so…after all, it’s so thrilling to see team after team stand on that mat, smile at the camera, and say, “We choose not to Yield.” I can hardly contain my excitement.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Great TSI Bebo Breezy 09-14-04 1
 RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell volleygrl 09-14-04 2
 RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell Femme 09-14-04 3
   RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell Bebo 09-14-04 4
   RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell newsomewayne 09-14-04 5
   RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell landruajm 09-14-04 6
   I? Dizwiz 09-14-04 7
       RE: I? Bebo 09-14-04 9
           RE: I? Dizwiz 09-14-04 11
               Um... Bebo 09-15-04 13
                   RE: Um... Dizwiz 09-15-04 15
 RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell foonermints 09-14-04 8
   RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell ginger 09-14-04 10
 RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell strid333 09-15-04 12
 RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell samboohoo 09-15-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Great TSI Bebo"
I loved the convo between Brandon and God.

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

volleygrl 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volleygrl Click to send private message to volleygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Wonderful! Always worth the wait.

provided by JSlice

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Wow, Beba, or whatever your name is, I'd like to see you try out for this show. You don't know how hard it must be, and here you are making fun of these people. So what if Brandon is "girly"? You think we don't already know? You have to destroy people and tear them down because you are probably jealous that they don't want you on their show. I bet you are ugly, too. Everyone who complains is ugly. You're just jealous. Besides, make fun of Our Lord and Savior, see where it gets you.

Chip and Kim are just trying to be nice, and you shouldn't slam them for it. If they lose, I will stnad up and applaud them, becuase they never got mean and snarky to win. Sure, they might not win a million dollars with that strategy and sure winning a million dollars might be the point of the game, but why do you have to be so evil to them? My liking of them is more than enough, and trust me when I say that I am not alone. A lot of us like them, maybe even a million of us. Tell me, would you rather have a million dollars? Or a million people liking you? Sheesh.

You also should lighten up on Kami and Karli (Karli is the one with blonde hair, by the way, and Kami is the one with the strong jaw.) because everyone knows that sometimes twins try to absorb the other one in utero, or don't you read Stephen King? Maybe one absorbed the other's brain or something. Maybe now they have to share. You shouldn't make fun of people like that.

Linda and Karen just have team spirit, too. You shouldn't put ideas into their kids' heads about those t-shirts. I bet no one even noticed before you took it upon yourself to mock them and diminish them in the eyes of impressionable young children. Shame on you, Beba, shame on you.

And, the lashing you gave Colin and Christie was truly unfair. You actually wished them harm, wanting to see them fall from being tripped. That's just coldhearted, and I must say, shameful. I bet you are really ugly. Only ugly people would say mean things about those two. If you are jealous of their looks, just say so, Beba! It's really embarrassing because we all (and yeah, you don't know who "we" is, but that's okay, there really isn't a "we," so much as there is an "I" with delusions of grandeur) can see through your mean-spirited-ness. Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. How sad for you.

Femme

Perhaps I should remove the paragraphs, insert more typos, and ramble more so as to lend an air of authenticity to my response.

09-14-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Femma, it's spelled gellus.

I like Chip and Kim too. The big lug is just too cuddly to wish ill will.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
You also should lighten up on Kami and Karli (Karli is the one with blonde hair, by the way, and Kami is the one with the strong jaw.) because everyone knows that sometimes twins try to absorb the other one in utero, or don't you read Stephen King? Maybe one absorbed the other's brain or something. Maybe now they have to
share. You shouldn't make fun of people like that.

Wow. That is the best non-flame flame I've ever read. You really had me going until I got to the above quote. I was beginning to question if, after 2200+ posts, you had ever been to the basher's forum before.

Forgive my premature, ugly, gellus assumptions as I bow in deference to your communication prowess.

It's like science. It really can't be explained.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
You actually had me going for about 1.5 seconds.

Brilliant. Landru applaud Femme.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I?"
...am so confused.

Diz

09-14-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I?"
You should have a red flag waving to bring you clarity.

09-14-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I?"
Thanks for the clarity, Bebo!
And FYI, it was Siam that was going to be the witness to the ultimate test of cerebral fitness. LOL

Diz

09-15-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
13. "Um..."
Do you really want me to start singing everything from the musical "Chess"? Especially this early in the morning?

09-15-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Um..."
Well, let's just say this grips me more than would a muddy old river or reclining Buddha.

Diz

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Wonderful! You've encouraged me to send a picture of GurlyBoy to Sacramento as a visual aid during press conferences.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Maternity has only sharpened the Bebo wit. Lovely.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
That was hillarious.

Three is the perfect number.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TSI Episode 10: Go To Hell"
Always worth the wait.

I believe that YOU are the Divine One!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •