The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 06:04 AM (EST)

On the next survivor:

1. Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outburts last throughout the night.

2. A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island.
Will this be enough to win the next challenge?

3. For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse.

4. Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make
and places one Survivor's fate in the in the hands of another.

Discuss.

~~~~~~~~~
MyThoughts:
1. Shane disturbs the others. No doubt in my mind.
2. LaMina is starving. LaMina is reveling in their friendships. LaMina has the spirit to win the next immunity, but do they? Everybody? ... No!
3. Austin? (The vidcaps of him sucking down frys leads me to believe he may actually be the exilee. I've been known to be very wrong before though.)
4. Sounds like someone wins an individual immunity and can pass it on to one of the losing tribe's members. Or even scarier, the individual immunity winner picks the bootee from the other tribe.
In danger? Alliances.
LaMina: Austin/Nick/Dan/Terry (take out Terry though)
Casaya: Shane/Courtney/Danielle/Aras (Although not likely. *Plus, don't the remaining Casaya all make it to merge?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Flowerpower 03-03-06 1
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. michel 03-03-06 2
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. PhillyBrat 03-03-06 3
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. JazzyJax 03-03-06 4
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. emydi 03-03-06 6
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Brownroach 03-03-06 5
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. emydi 03-03-06 7
   But... Brownroach 03-03-06 8
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Flowerpower 03-03-06 9
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. emydi 03-03-06 10
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Brownroach 03-03-06 11
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. emydi 03-03-06 12
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. vince3 03-03-06 14
                       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. coolbluepig 03-05-06 22
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Outfrontgirl 03-03-06 13
   Exilee Flowerpower 03-04-06 15
       RE: Exilee tikigirlie 03-04-06 16
           RE: Exilee Flowerpower 03-04-06 17
               RE: Exilee tikigirlie 03-05-06 25
       RE: Exilee saucydiva 03-04-06 19
           RE: Exilee Flowerpower 03-04-06 20
               RE: Exilee saucydiva 03-05-06 23
                   RE: Exilee Flowerpower 03-09-06 34
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. saucydiva 03-08-06 31
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Round Robin 03-09-06 32
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Flowerpower 03-04-06 18
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. xwraith27 03-05-06 21
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Brownroach 03-06-06 27
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. RudyRules 03-07-06 28
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Wallflower66 03-05-06 24
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. coolbluepig 03-06-06 26
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. shocom 03-07-06 29
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. flipxcyd 03-08-06 30
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6. Outfrontgirl 03-09-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 06:52 AM (EST)

1. Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outburts last throughout the night. Yes, I think you could be right here, Tribe. This has got to be the volatile Shane....also fits with why they want to get rid of him and take him out, they just can't take him anymore(Danielle and Courtney)

2. A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Would they FEED these people already! It makes me hungry just watching them!
Will this be enough to win the next challenge? Don't know right now, but most often I'd say the answers to these questions are no, but lately we've had alot of these question be yes....like the one last week that asked will the 2 that are sick regain enough strength for the IC...

3. For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse. Could this be the salvation for one? I don't know but I definately think that the only castaways that need a time out in EI are on Casaya....so does that imply that La Mina will win the RC? I'm thinking Aras for this...

4. Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make
Yes, I like the idea Tribe, that perhaps the tribe that wins immunity does have a separate individual immunity challenge, and that person can go sit in on the losers TC and then grant immunity to one member...this will spare Sally as the only female left, and the strong male alliance has to eat one of it's own, Poor Dan, I really liked him!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

I think you guys have figured it out.
#1- Shane fits in the previews of Danielle and Courtney wanting to chop his head.
#2- La Mina. The relationship: Sally + Austin that KB alluded to? The answer about winning next challenge will be yes because...
#3- Has to be Aras or maybe Bruce. They're the ones looking at exile as a blessing. Austin's caps appear to give a clue but only our first exiled player, Misty, was shown during exile. They've tried to hide all the others. Shots we thought were on exile island were really from camp.
#4- I sure hope you are right here. Sally receiving individual immunity from a Casaya (Danielle or Courtney?) would be salvation indeed. The other thought I had about a big twist and salvation was the return of an Outcast and I don't want to see that again. I think most will agree!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
1. Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outburts last throughout the night.

I would kinda want to think that this is Aras after he was blindsided with the vote... However Shane just makes more sence here.

2. A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island.

I thought they were both weak? I dont think they will win though.

3. For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse.

This could be Shane as well, esp after finding out that that he is targeted so that he could look for the II?

This statement has me thinking.. Many different things all listed below ..

OK Because the TWIST is a decision to make, I am curious if it is simply selecting one of your own to head to EI. And just because you are in an alliance doesnt mean they will save you from EI.

But then that last part.. Places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another..

What if there is a tribal shuffle again? They are at odd numbers again where the last person sent to EI again?

Would rolling skulls down a path choose your fate? I dono ><

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."

Yep, Shane for sure. Brilliant move on his part last night, voting for Aras to avoid the chance of a tie at TC, allowing the other three to boot Bobby as he wanted without going back on his word regarding his son. But how to explain that to Aras, who is obviously feeling defensive lately, or to the group in general, who may look past the crazy-man persona and see how clever he is?

2. A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next challenge?

La Mina is highlighted as the starving tribe and Sally is making headway in the relationship department. I think La Mina will win this RC because...

Bruce would definitely see this as a blessing, as he is the odd man out. Aras could use a break from camp, as well as Shane. All the people who would see this as a blessing are at Casaya.

4. Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the in the hands of another.

Same as the rest of y'all, Sally is immune for some reason, and Dan's difficulty in challenges have been highlighted lately.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
Yep, Shane for sure. Brilliant move on his part last night, voting for Aras to avoid the chance of a tie at TC, allowing the other three to boot Bobby as he wanted without going back on his word regarding his son. But how to explain that to Aras, who is obviously feeling defensive lately, or to the group in general, who may look past the crazy-man persona and see how clever he is?

I said in the spoiler thread last nite that Shane probably picked Aras bc he would have the least brak brak brakking about a vote. Aras and Shane are close and I think Shane swore on his son's life to Courtney and Danielle in ep 2 when the wacko alliance was born that he would stick to him...I think he didn't swear this to Aras (Cirie and Bruce too)

As to the other clues, I think yinz (vince3 ) figured it out...I think anyone on Casaya would give immunity to Sally now.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

My impressions:

Casaya/Shane

La Mina/if it's referring to the IC, no; if the RC, probably yes (see #3)

Aras. See #1; plus we already know he wants to go there.

and places one Survivor's fate in the in the hands of another

Definitely La Mina; not sure about the twist yet or the parties involved.

ETA: Okay, I am thinking Terry's hidden II may come into play as a result of the twist. He may be able to save another contestant by giving him/her the hidden II to use. From the blurb it would appear this is someone in his own alliance (so probably not Sally -- and as others have said, Sally may have received immunity from the other tribe, which is what would cause the dilemma). If that is the case my guess is that Terry won't do it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

03-03-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

TDT was given a tip from a reliable source that there is an early merge in Ep 6...so FP you could be right about Austin...will Terry win II? use the hidden idol??? probably former

TC of all 11 largest one ever....would fit in with preview!

etf no

03-03-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "But..."
See TDT's later post at Mess

truedorktimes
Hey! I kinda like it here!
(3/3/06 10:42 am)
ezSupporter

Re: S12 Ep 6 - Challenge(s)
----------------------------------------------------------------

The challenge is clearly still tribal, so if there is a merge in this episode, it's not before this challenge (which does still have the tribal idol in the background, so it's the same challenge). So I'll officially shrug as to whether there really is an early merge.

The mess with the losers thing sounds more like the combined RC/IC in Palau. Since there appears to be a reward of some kind here as well, maybe that fits.

-------------------------------------------------------------

03-03-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
While I hold TDT in very high regard, he has had some errors this season, based on "reliable sources"....Misty boot, Dan not getting booted, La Mina sweeping last ep, and Danielle getting exiled...granted he's one of the best, but we all get the wool pulled over our eyes, some of us more than others!

Upon reading the ep title I did get merge vibes at first, but with the release of the teasers and the vidcaps, I'm not feeling it. Perhaps with the release of the Web Promo it may be a different story. I also think Terry will not need to use his prized hidden II yet, all that pre-show build up from Jiffy saying how all of the Daws were complaining that it changed the game 'too much'....this has not happened yet, Terry will keep his little secret in his back pocket, most likely to the very end as you yourself speculated emy!

I'm feeling twist here most probably someone getting to sit in and grant immunity to the lone Sally girl, and then screwing over one of the good guys....sure wish it would happen to the Casaya bunch...

03-03-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
Right, my pretty , I was letting people know that it's a possibility and a tip was made to TDT

But how is the TC different than any other (as set forth in preview) if it's the same old same old one giving immunity to another like in Palau...

Hey! How about all 11 can vote and participate in TC but can only vote for one on the losing tribe--Sally gets her allies of C and D back and the Casayans will want a strong guy gone come merge.

But why not Terry? we know he's around for a while...

Terry doesn't have to use hidden idol (I still don't think he does ever, I was asking if he had to) bc Sally tells Casaya that they all think he found it so CASAYA wants to control who goes and not the 2nd vote getter

Therefore Nick or Austin would go...based on editing it's Nick imho

03-03-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
They're not really hyping it as a huge twist, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's something they've done before, like the winning tribe (or one of them) bestowiing immunity on one of the losing tribe. I don't see an 11-person TC happening.

03-03-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
I wasn't talking of twist per se but the line at end of preview

and A TC like never before

the give immunity to other tribe's member has been done

and if they were going to hype a TC like never before based on what happened it would have been this last one...so I think the twist has something to do with that...I'm off now to look at the web promo!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
Yinz may be right, emy.

and A TC like never before

Sure sounds like something like an 11 person tribal council. Last year the losers at the merge point went to the winners camp for an overnight merge. Maybe this year, after the team IC, Jiffy announces that now the tribes are merged. Both teams must now report to tribal council, however, only the members of the losing IC are eligible to be voted for.

(Of course with the score now La Mina 5, Casaya 6, and Losers 5..... wellll it's still a possibility! (Perish the thought!)

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
I AGREE!!!! that is also what i am thinking...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

This is restated in the TV Guide blurb:

Meanwhile, over on the potentially morale-busting Exile island, a castaway experiences much more feast than famine.

I'm thinking maybe after the Exilee gets chosen, with special immunity or whatever, Jeff reveals the basket and it's not a merge feast, it's a great feast for the exile -- and Sally looks really really happy now because she has already been picked and knows it's for her?

Well, I'm sure you all can come up with a more exact scenario on that one, but I do think we'll see the exile literally gets a feast this time and therefore Austin would not be eating plankton on EI.

Also I think the blessing is food (and maybe immunity) and need not have anything to do with a Casaya member seeking the sanity of Exile island. Probably is Sally.

03-04-06, 08:03 AM (EST)
15. "Exilee"

Meanwhile, over on the potentially morale-busting Exile island, a castaway experiences much more feast than famine.

In the vidcaps we have shots of Austin who is scrounging for food in pools within rocks at low tide. This area looks suspiciously like EI at low tide to me...albeit, I'm sure there are many places along the beaches in Panama that do this. Couple these shots with the clue, "being sent to EI is a blessing rather than a curse." To me Austin is a religious guy and this sounds like something that he could say or would say....especially if he was scouring the rocks at low tide as he is, and then happened to come on a large fish trapped, as Tina did on their first night...That would be a feast for a starving Austin.

Just wanted to comment on the vidcaps here this week as well...we only have one challenge pictured and it appears there is some reward and immunity both present. While it looks like a combined RC/IC we can not be sure, as we've had challenges that were completely hidden in the past. It does make sense though, as it would allow more time to handle the larger, never happened at TC before. If it is a combined RC/IC then the exilee would most likely miss the TC...don't you think? Usually the IC happens and then later the same night the TC is held, right? Unless they hold the combined RC/IC and then hold the TC the next night, in which case the exilee could be returned for the TC perhaps. Is it likely that this weeks exilee will not attend the TC this week if it's a combined RC/IC? My gut reaction is that I think they would be brought back to attend...

Perhaps it's a double meaning, "Salvation and desertion"...salvation and desertion for the exilee(Austin?) and salvation (granted immunity perhaps from the Casaya tribe,?Sally) and desertion(for one unlucky member of the strong male alliance, ?Dan)?

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Exilee"
My question is how the exilee is picked this week. Usually the winning RC tribe picks the exilee, and since it looks like everyone is picking casaya to win (as we basically know the remaning Casaya go to the merge), then how would Bruce or Aras or Shane be on EI?

I'm guessing the RC/IC and TC are on the same day, so my theory is as follows:

Casaya wins the combined RC/IC and for some reason picks Sally to go to EI. Maybe they learn that the exiled would miss TC and Sally's cohorts at Casaya (Courtney/Danielle) realize that she is the last woman and they need to save her. The Casaya men realize that one of the stronger (use with a grain of salt) La Mina men will be forced out at the vote.

Anyway, back at La Mina, Austin/Nick are on one side and Terry/Dan are on the other. I think the younger guys will realize that Terry could have the II and that he'll probably get picked off first anyway at the merge. Why waste it? So A/N vote Dan.

Terry/Dan have probably realized that Austin is quite a bit smarter than Nick is and maybe want to keep him around. Maybe they think Austin has shown more loyalty and Nick is more likely to flip to the Courtney/Danielle area with Sally (he DID say he wanted to meet pretty girls) after the merge. So T/D vote Nick.

Terry's torn because he doesn't know whether or not to give Dan his II. (Are we even sure this is possible? Seriously, at TC Probst always says "Bruce/Terry is the only one to have been to EI. After the vote, you can reveal to me whether or not you have found the II." He says nothing about being able to give the idol to someone else. And furthermore, if the vote ended up in a tie, they would do one of those fire-making/individual saving type of challenges at TC and only IF Dan lost would Terry even need to give him the II. I don't think Terry can just save him before he loses, if he's even able to save him in the first place.)

Anyway, I'm still on the fence about whether or not Dan or Nick goes home. If Dan goes home, I believe he was not bitter about it, since his wife told me that he had a "great time," so maybe A/N convince Terry to just vote Dan off and they do it nobly. Who knows? Either way, one of these four is going this episode and another is probably going in the next one (TDT predicts Dan in Ep. 6, Nick in Ep. 7 and Austin in Ep. 8.)

Sorry for the long post. I digress and ramble.

03-04-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Exilee"
If Dan goes home, I believe he was not bitter about it, since his wife told me that he had a "great time,"

Hi Tikigirl! So, it appears that you know his wife. Assuming that this is all she told you, has there been any speculation around town regarding Dan? Any news on how much he lost and what he looked like upon returning? Sometimes with Survivors returning to their homes, some rumors run the gambit, while some things are embellished, sometimes where there is smoke, there is fire! Any other interesting facts to share regarding Dan and his experience at all?

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Exilee"
Dan's wife is a professor at my school (and my best friend's adviser). She's pretty much sticking to the confidentiality agreement she had to sign, but she did tell me that he lost a LOT of weight (which at the time suggested to me that he stayed a while, but seeing as they rarely eat ... maybe not).

The reason I believe his boot was fairly amicable is because when I asked her about his experience (wondering if I should ever try to do it), she said that he had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat.

South Hadley is a pretty small town, but I don't think Dan and his wife have very strong ties to the town because they moved here for her job after he retired. Also, since I live on campus and Dan does not, all the information I've gotten has been from his wife, so I'm unaware of any other "town" rumors.

saucydiva 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Exilee"
>blessing rather than a curse.

>much more feast than famine

>In the vidcaps we have shots of Austin who is scrounging for food in pools within rocks at low tide. This area looks suspiciously like EI at low tide to me...

>Austin is a religious guy and this sounds like something that he could say or would say

Well yeah, he IS "Jesus of Nazareth," right?

I think rocky tide pools like Austin is scrounging in are available at both camps, but it's the cliffs behind him that scream EI to me. Go look at Misty and Terry confessionals on EI.

I don't think we have seen cliffs like that at La Mina. Their beach seems to have vegetation that comes right down to the water, no cliffs.

At the beginning of the ep where Dan offers RM "fifth" we are shown a shirtless Terry confessional confirming RM as "kind of a fifth" and looking at it now I think it's clearly footage from his time on EI that came later in that episode, but it's edited way out of sequence (as are most bits of that segment, since we have been told that the Dan/RM conversation actually happened days earlier than it was shown, and beard growths are inconsistent).

saucydiva

03-04-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Exilee"
a pic of Terry at EI with the cliffs directly behind him....

and here are the vidcaps of Austin...

03-05-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Exilee"
What is that rope behind Austin's head (taut diagonal line, looks like it must be securing something on the clifftop)? Have we seen that on EI before? Just trying to nail down whether Austin is the exilee or not.

>

saucydiva

03-09-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Exilee"
What is that rope behind Austin's head (taut diagonal line, looks like it must be securing something on the clifftop)? Have we seen that on EI before?

Could that be a flag?

03-08-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
>Meanwhile, over on the potentially morale-busting Exile island, a castaway experiences much more feast than famine.

Maybe instead of a useless clue about a hidden II that's already been found, the exilee gets a note that says "sorry, the HII is gone, but here's a picnic as a consolation prize."

Then when the exilee goes back to camp, he or she might start working to expose the HII at TC and get it back on EI for another person to find.

There's absolutely no drama to future exilees' stays on EI as long as that HII stays in Terry's pants. CBS is best served by having it flushed out and returned to the island. Where's the value in having this week's exilee looking for something that isn't there?

saucydiva

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
They won't be looking that hard. They know damn well he found it. When he said he only looked for it for two hours, even that bunch of rocket scientists probably all immediately knew he had it. That was the biggst dead giveaway I've ever seen.

03-04-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make

Let's just suppose if Sally is granted immunity somehow, then Terry and Dan would perhaps vote Nick and then Nick and Austin would vote Dan, then the big decision to be made and one Survivor's fate would be left in the hands of Sally....

All this featuring of Sally in the vidcaps reacting to what's under the tarp that Jiffy exposes at the challenge could just mean that Salvation or Desertion would all end up in Sally's hands...

...just another option to think about.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-06, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
>Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee
>safety, as a twist in
>the game leaves one tribe
>with a big decision to
>make
>and places one Survivor's fate in
>the in the hands of
>another.

If La Mina goes to TC again, I think Sally would choose to side with the younger male alliance, with Austin being instrumental in saving Sally from being voted out. In this sense, could the "big decision" be whether or not Terry saves Dan using the HII? Is it even possible for Terry to save someone else?

03-06-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
27. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
one Survivor's fate would be left in the hands of Sally....

The thing is, if Sally is going to be a swing vote, then two survivors' fates are in her hands. So I tend to think it means something else. ALthough CBS blurbs are not known for their exactitude...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
ALthough CBS blurbs are not known for their exactitude...

Probably the same people who write the blurbs do their fantasy scoring.

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-05-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
As I was just watching the UK/FL game, the announcer said "On the next Survivor, one player has a secret that's out of this world!" I assume this to be in reference to Dan's astronaut secret. The focus on Dan sounds like he is likely the bootee.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."

my thoughts is having a combined RC/IC for this episode making it only day 15; i am also thinking of a major twist in the game since if we trace way back we had a day 8 TC does not fit in the 3 day per ep timeline. if we follow 3 day lineup this ep should end at day 18, so we have 3 days free(castaway coming not sure)

for number 3 i am thinking, since of a one day ep, exilee is immune from TC...

for number 4: since we also have a saying of "A TC LIKE NEVER BEFORE" i am thinking both tribes go to TC but only members of losing tribe are the only ones to be voted...

my other theory is that WINNING TRIBE gets to vote off a memeber from the losing tribe...

leaves one tribe with a big decision to make

could this be their BIG DECISION

also from this

places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another

survivor's fate=person voted off
another=another tribe???

thoughts...

btw i am thinking of a CASAYA win since of CO's spoilers

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

shocom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shocom Click to send private message to shocom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
This is my second post ever..I have been lurking for a couple seasons now. First off let me say Thanks for everyone that does this, its awesome to read...second I want to know if its possible for Terry to actually be exiled then the youngun could vote Dan off, could that be why its a blessing??? Everyone seems to think Dan is going this week and if Terry is exiled then that would happnen more smoothly. I dont know, I'm just learning here

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
My thoughts for #4 - If there is this twist where the winning tribe votes out someone from the losing tribe, I would assume alot of them (from Casaya) would vote for Terry. Terry pulls out his immunity idol and uses it for himself, but alas, there's one vote for Dan. Dan would be voted out. Is that how it works?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep6."
That is how the idol rule works, the boot goes to the second biggest votegetter, but I seriously doubt the other tribe will be allowed to do all the voting. If CBS ever pulls anything that lame I swear I will stop watching this show.

Casaya is probably allowed to confer immunity on someone. The question is: does the exile get immunity or is the exile process pretty much business as usual and then Casaya attends TC, listens to tribal dynamics, and then picks someone to be immune to the vote?

IMHO
If Terry uses the idol it's either because:
A) Younger La Mina turns on him knowing he has the idol, which is totally asinine because all 3 of them would have to vote for Terry and Terry and Dan would vote together and one of the younger folks would be booted. If Sally is immune or the young 'uns rebel, the logical target is DAN.

B) There's a merge at TC BEFORE the vote and Casaya votes Terry which is, again, incredibly stupid even for Casaya as Terry has a great chance of having the idol and whoever La Mina voted for would be gone. The logical target would be Nick or Austin, and not Dan.

I can't imagine why the idol would get used this time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •