The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-06, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps samboohoo 02-24-06 1
 Am I seeing things? sylvester 03-02-06 2
   RE: Am I seeing things? Outfrontgirl 03-02-06 3
       RE: Am I seeing things? Brownroach 03-02-06 4
   RE: Am I seeing things? Krautboy 03-02-06 5
       RE: Am I seeing things? Flowerpower 03-02-06 6
 Someone sitting next to Courtney in... Flowerpower 03-02-06 7
   RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Brownroach 03-02-06 8
   RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Outfrontgirl 03-02-06 9
       RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Brownroach 03-02-06 10
           RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Outfrontgirl 03-02-06 11
   RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... sylvester 03-02-06 12
       RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Flowerpower 03-02-06 13
           RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Outfrontgirl 03-02-06 14
               RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Flowerpower 03-02-06 15
                   RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Brownroach 03-02-06 16
           RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... sylvester 03-02-06 17
               RE: Someone sitting next to Courtne... Brownroach 03-02-06 19
 RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps kingfish 03-02-06 18
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 03-02-06 20
       RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps HaroldBalzaccio 03-02-06 21
       RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps kingfish 03-02-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Hmmm, looks like Bobby really "dropped a bomb."

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Am I seeing things?"
Look at this pic and tell me what you think. Is this a wine bottle next to Nick's head in this shot? (I cropped and blew up a portion of pic #4)

Am I seeing things? It's quite possible, lol. Would greatly appreciate other opinions, as I'd really like to nail who wins RC.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I seeing things?"
wow, cat, I think it might be. In the smaller cap the shape of it is actually clearer and looks like a bottle, maybe a champagne bottle the way the label is shaped. They sure do look like two boys waking up with a hangover.

If so, congratulations on your catch of the day!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I seeing things?"
My head feels like what Nick looks like in that shot.

That could very well be a bottle. I am also thinking that since they will have to bring the raw fish back to camp to cook it along with the beverages, etc. -- where is all the reward booty in the Casaya flood shots if they just came back from winning the RC?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I seeing things?"
Sorry Cat, I don't see it. It does have a cylindrical shape, but so does bamboo, and the color is more like bamboo than a wine bottle.

Additionally, I just got an e-mail from CBS that included this phrase:

“Two Survivors fall ill, keeping them up all night and leaving them drained right before the Immunity Challenge. Can these two strong players pull through, or will they bring their tribe down?” they bring their tribe down?

Sounds more like sickness than a hangover to me...besides a hangover wouldn'y carry over to the next night prior to the IC would it?

Krautboy

03-02-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I seeing things?"
While I can not find the pics I remember seeing I did find some caps of interest. I distinctly remember seeing green glass bottles at the Casaya camp once with Courtney and Danielle in the pics....I can not find them. I remember asking myself, where did they get those bottles, and wrote it off as they must have been given them.

Here are bottles at the Casaya camp:

And then here is a shot of a green bottle, next to RM, at the LaMina camp:

03-02-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
7. "Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
Upon reviewing these vidcaps I noticed that a partial face shot of someone sitting in the shelter next to Courtney can be seen in caps 20-22....who does it look like, Bruce or Danielle???

If La Mina sweeps this would answer who the exilee is definitively....if we can just make out who that is!

03-02-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
That blob seems too tiny to identify and I think blowing it up will probably just make it more indistinct. But anyway, why couldn't it be Shane or Aras? This isn't the same exact minute that they are standing staring into the shelter.

03-02-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-06 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

I had noticed that person before and assumed it was:

Fair skin, red tank top angles in over back shoulders, and this is how she's dressed during the flood. Pants look khaki/olive green, does Courtney have those? I never remember their wardrobes. It's not Bruce though, as the skin is really pale.

03-02-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
Yes it's Courtney with her back to the camera but FP thinks there is another partial face there (just above and to the right of Courtney's right shoulder).

03-02-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-06 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

oh, duh, thanks BR.
I can't see in that murk. But I would bet Bruce is NOT hunkered down that close to Courtney. Besides which, Bruce would be taking action to deal with the emergency.

ETA a NOT

03-02-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
Here ya go FP, see what you think:

03-02-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-06 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Well, don't know what to think....does that look like long brown hair on the left side of the face? Anyway to make it a little darker? thanks so much CAT!

Maybe if you zoom out just a touch and darken???

03-02-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
See what happens when Cat feels ignored? Cat finds awesome stuff at the last minute!

That could be Danielle. Logically, the two Gemini girls could be huddling together. Again, it's not Bruce.

03-02-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
Yes, OFG, I think you may be right....so we can say definitively if La Mina wins reward that Bruce will indeed be exiled once more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-02-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
Check out the other vidcap thread though -- JazzyJax found someone that might be Cirie carrying some kind of basket into the Casaya camp. Reward???

03-02-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
I zoomed in and darkened. If it is a person, it's Danielle. I can kind of make out a dark hairline.

03-02-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Someone sitting next to Courtney in flood shots..."
I see that as Danielle, too, if it's human.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-06 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

The face is Danielle? Hmmmmmm...... Could be, to me the long shot seems clearest. I tnink FP (as usual) and CAT (also as usual)et al. are right. The more I look at tle long shot, and consider the alternatives, the more it seems to be her.

Back to the bottles (pound this to death a little more),

The bottles are a problem, but so was the shovel that Danielle had last week. The perfectly logical thinking was that the shovel indicated a Lamina reward win, but since they didn't, where did the shovel come from?

I think that either they were given more stuff in the beginning than we were shown, some utilitarian stuff like the shovel for latrine work, and maybe the bottles in lieu of the canteens they usually get. I don't believe we were even shown where their water comes from.

OR - they were given it on the sly sometime between the first episode and the last one. If I had to guess I'd say they got the extra stuff when they became two tribes.

OR - maybe when Casaya was given the four star latrine, maybe LaMina was given the 1 star latrine - the shovel. Unlikely I think because the RC loser tribe always(?) goes home with nothing (JP's "(Whoever), go on back, I got nothing for you.)

Point is, if the bottles were the sole source of speculation as to a possible wine reward then, well, there might not be any wine at all for RC tonite (even the sickness seems to be out of sync with the theory of wine) and that the bottles are a dead end spoiler-wise, just another misdirection.

So many questions. So few with answers.

03-02-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Hi Kingfish! *shrugs off pounded bottle fragments*
I agree about the bottles were it not that a wine bottle is clearly visible in the reward basket, and also, Cat's cap with the bottle shows it has a label, and wine bottle labels don't hold up well in wet, rainy, humid conditions, so I think it's a newcomer.

Re the shovel: yeah, latrine work and fire pit digging makes sense, they may choose not to mention that at show opening. But I'm confused: Danielle is on Casaya and Casaya did win reward. Have we seen a shovel at La Mina?

Bottles could be given them for drinking as part of the castaway theme. I kind of think they would find flotsam on these islands as the whole island group is big for tourism and sport fishing charters, but CBS likes to not show the garbage washing up on the "remote" locations they choose. I recall Helen in Thailand saying that their beach was disgusting with refuse washing up but they weren't allowed to salvage anything because the image was to promote the Thailand National Park as pristine.

The bottles Fp "dredged up" have no labels left and rope around them, don't look like reward leftovers.

HaroldBalzaccio 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HaroldBalzaccio Click to send private message to HaroldBalzaccio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"

What's that behind Courtney?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Oh yeah. Thanks. LaMina. Casaya. Danielle. Something about that didn't seem right when I watched last week, and I jumped the tracks. Did Danielle possibly show the shovel before RC last week? No matter, Casaya + Danielle, and Lamina is probably still digging with the Machete or hands. I'll try and keep it straight.

Appreciate the tidbit inre flotsam, I did wonder. Stuff that would normally be considered trash could be useful to these guys. Styrofoam cups, single thongs (shoe type) etc. So The PTB police the beach for flotsam. Be darned.

Those are rope holders around the bottles? Probably means they were supplied. Although they may indeed get wine this week, MB likes the sound/video they get when they get drunk. And he might think it would be hilarious to give them Champagne (it would be), but those bottles are their canteens I suspect.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •