The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Web Promo is up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Web Promo is up"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Thanks to Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Editing... volsfan 02-10-06 1
   RE: Editing... Flowerpower 02-10-06 2
 RE: Web Promo is up Brownroach 02-10-06 3
   RE: Web Promo is up volsfan 02-10-06 4
       RE: Web Promo is up Brownroach 02-10-06 5
           RE: Web Promo is up volsfan 02-10-06 6
               RE: Web Promo is up Flowerpower 02-10-06 7
               RE: Web Promo is up michel 02-10-06 8
                   RE: Web Promo is up Brownroach 02-10-06 9
 RE: Web Promo is up emydi 02-10-06 10
   RE: Web Promo is up Flowerpower 02-10-06 11
       RE: Web Promo is up emydi 02-10-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-10-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Editing..."
Is the ball being edited in this pic or is it just because the cap is blurry?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Editing..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing these over, Vols! I think when you see the promo that the ball is definately landing there at Shane and he catches it but falls in the ocean with it.

4 Daws lined up on the planks out at sea, and then we have shooters of the giant sling shots. Perhaps Dan and Ruth Marie take turns as shooters(doesn't make sense as they are both LaMinas?) or perhaps they are out? Who are the shooters in those sling shot things....Misty on left and Bob Dawg on right? We are still missing 2 peeps...Could there be possibly more than 2 sling shot contraptions, maybe there are 4!

Obviously there are some rules to consider...if you fall off without catching the ball you could be out, but if you catch the ball and fall off with it, perhaps you can turn around and nail someone from the other tribe with it and get them out....as we see Terry in the water with it and throwing it hard somewhere. We see Shane falling in with a successfully caught ball, and we see Aras falling in without any ball, Aras is out?

Austin and Nick go out fishing on the raft and perhaps spend hours and come back with "Nemo".

Then the IC looks more like full contact football with a bean bag pillow....Austin seems to be doing well, nailing Shane and then Aras. Ruth Marie tries to take out Danielle, to no avail, and Cirie SLAMS Misty...

Early predictions*: RC winner: La Mina, IC winner: Casaya
*this is speculation on my part,

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Web Promo is up"
Is Bruce perhaps exiled *again* this week?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-10-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Web Promo is up"
I was thinking this could be when they returned from TC. It would be night time and he may feel left out as he has entered the new tribe.

02-10-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo is up"
It does have that look about it, vols -- but wasn't Bruce wearing his Hawaiian-style shirt at TC? Anyway, I didn't mean the shot was necessarily taken on EI -- it just sticks out because he's not seen anywhere else.

02-10-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Web Promo is up"
I think you are right with the shirt he had on at TC. Yeah, it does have that feel about it...I agree.

02-10-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo is up"
Bruce did have on his hawaiian shirt coming back from TC....

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo is up"
FP I think you are right: They don't only have to catch the ball but throw it as well after. However, I think Terry (with good water-polo skills it seems!)is throwing back towards the shore and not at the other participants. He is still in the center of the ripples caused by his plunge. He would have to swim in front of the other platform to get a good shot. If you're not allowed to swim and take a shot at the other tribe, then the ones on the edges have no chance. It seems Cirie and one of the Casaya man are missing from the shot.

Danielle and Cirie are really taking charge in the IC. Poor Ruth and Misty! Could it be something like Guatemala "basket ball" where they alternate teams of three players?
I agree, La Mina for RC water challenge and Casaya for full contact IC.

02-10-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Web Promo is up"
Isn't that Cirie launching for Casaya? Maybe the people on the mat are supposed to try and catch the returned ball? Dan and Ruth Marie for La Mina, and Bruce and Bobby for Casaya I guess.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo is up"
fp or anyone that watched the promo...is it clear that the winner CHOOSES the exile?TDT says it is not clear that is what the RC winners actually choose

Cause that really changes things on who goes...

02-10-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Web Promo is up"
No doubt about it in my mind, emy....for the losers, one tribe will have to exile one of it's own, and the winners GET TO CHOOSE! Definatively I'd say, the winning RC tribe will get to choose who is exiled....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo is up"
thanks fp

ok then I'm def convinced it's Bruce as exile again.. see OFG's thread for my reasons!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •