The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Every night is miserable for the next Survivor sent to Exile Island. Can they withstand another horrendous night, fighting the cold winds and torrential rain alone?

One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe.

Bickering starts early for one tribe and leaves some members wondering about forming premature alliances.

Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Outfrontgirl 02-10-06 1
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Flowerpower 02-10-06 2
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 michel 02-10-06 3
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 PhillyBrat 02-10-06 10
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Chez 02-10-06 12
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Brownroach 02-10-06 4
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 mommamia 02-10-06 5
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 emydi 02-10-06 6
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Outfrontgirl 02-10-06 7
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Flowerpower 02-10-06 8
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 knuckles487 02-10-06 9
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Outfrontgirl 02-10-06 11
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 emydi 02-10-06 13
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Brownroach 02-10-06 14
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 emydi 02-10-06 15
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 mommamia 02-12-06 16
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 mavs_fan 02-13-06 20
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Brownroach 02-13-06 17
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 michel 02-13-06 18
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Brownroach 02-13-06 19
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Steph_Fan 02-17-06 21
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 michel 02-17-06 22
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 ElroyJetson 02-17-06 23
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3 Steph_Fan 02-17-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-10-06, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
OK, I'll give it a shot ... this is just after episode and before I've seen any vidcap analysis of the promo.

Every night is miserable for the next Survivor sent to Exile Island. Can they withstand another horrendous night, fighting the cold winds and torrential rain alone?

I wonder if Bob Dawg gets exiled (if All-Star is Terry and LM wins RC). He's so absent from the promos, don't see him in the bickering segment. He and Aras aren't shown in that scene, so guess it could be either one.

One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe.

All-Star -- Just spec this could be setting up Terry as the challenge hog of the show?

Bickering starts early for one tribe and leaves some members wondering about forming premature alliances

Bickering -- The Crazy Fights of the ep title -- we see it's Casaya and Shane's allies must question why they wanted to hook up with this madman.

Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe

Interesting dinner -- gee, could it be Snake?
Casaya -- weak tribe, probably lost the RC, fights, eats Snake, wins IC? Title looks to be all about Casaya ... winning IC fulfills Bruce spoiler about coming back from EI to win.

At La Mina, key scene from promo concerns Misty (La Mina girls plan) working on Nick (and Austin).

On one hand Misty could be vulnerable if her strategy fails, as she's made an obvious play.

OTOH, it appears these guys are going to get really hungry and the younger alliance might appeal to Austin/Nick because a) we already heard Austin say he wants to flirt with girls and b) Dan and Ruth Marie are already skinny and may become weak.

If the alliance shifts, I think the new power 4 would keep Terry because they need his strength, pure and simple and they would have the numbers not to fear him in the short term (mistake!)

If begins to look as if Terry will essentially be a loner for the rest of the game.

I think RuthMarie would be an unsurprising boot in eps 3 or 4 because by then they are going to be REALLY hungry, and Jeff said she had no weight to lose and he was worried about her.

However, if the alliance flips, one of Dan or Terry would be the logical target rather than RM, in other words, Dan.

If it doesn't flip, I think Misty would go. The thing is that Sally appears to be CO's highlight girl who makes jury. Given that Terry is already annoyed with her for the spear fiasco, if Terry stays in power and LaMina keeps losing IC's--I don't see her lasting that long. So I think she and Misty must flip the boys in Ep 3.

Interesting that the "story" is pretty much all about Casaya. If Casaya does dominate, that would be a different approach than in Palau, when we barely saw Koror while Ulong destructed. Possibly because Casaya seems so dysfunctional. A trainwreck managing to win IC is entertaining.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
OFG, excellent spec as to the Misdirection this week! Definately Super Terry will dominate the RC and win it for his tribe. Remember the reward must involve some food this week...securing a major win for a starving tribe. The only thing I must point out is that very rarely has the size of someone going in affected their game. Eliza was really small to start out with and she had no problems in the game. The one that comes to mind for me as having some trouble was Elizabeth in Australia, but really that was far more toward the end game. So, I don't know what to make of Jiffy's concerns at this point in the early game. But, there is no doubt about it that Ruth Marie is the one seemingly out of the loop.

I do agree that Sally is more than likely to emerge as CO's blonde highlight girl. And I would also expect to see a Casaya win for the IC this week.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
RC seems to be wrestling and that would be a good way to introduce BobDawg to the viewers. From promos, we see Casaya having the upper hand in 3 challenges and still have Bruce, Cirie and Aras left to compete. Cirie will be quite a handful for Ruth! That RC seems ideal for Casaya.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
>The
>thing is that Sally appears
>to be CO's highlight girl
>who makes jury. Given
>that Terry is already annoyed
>with her for the spear
>fiasco, if Terry stays in
>power and LaMina keeps losing
>IC's--I don't see her lasting
>that long. So I
>think she and Misty must
>flip the boys in Ep
>3.

Umm I'll just throw this out there.. as I dont know the CO spoilers so well.

But we clearly see Danielle having highlights.

I am just throwing that out there, sorry if this was already explained..

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-10-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
I agree. I almost posted the same thing myself at noon today! If she is the highlight girl, then the other blond that needs to be identified is the one that does not get along with Air Force guy (Terry). Maybe that is Sally. After all , losing the spear could be the beginning of a feud between them.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"

Shouldn't this be Bruce, according to C1?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"

Shouldn't this be Bruce, according to C1?<<<<<<<<<<

That was my thought especially with his karate experience which could well come into use in one on one challenge. I'm also really wondering about the obvious use of "All-Star" and wondering if they're bringing a couple people back from season 8???

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
I agree too that it's Bruce and Casaya wins Food so wouldn't a La Mina be on EI?

and crazy fights looks like one of the challenges from the promo last nite (hand to hand combat) and not Shane fighting at camp...def. bruce would be great at combat being karate expert!

I think this is the RC and La Mina sends a person to EI (Ruth as the loner?)

02-10-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

I think Crazy Fights has a dual meaning, describing the challenge and the weirdness at Casaya camp.

I do think Bruce could be the All-Star in a comeback somewhat like Angie's in Palau. Both tribes are starving ...

I thought the spoiler re Bruce said he came back and his tribe won immunity. Did it say the next challenge? I do want to have this right and I'm not sure where the original spoiler is stored at present.

ETA, never mind I found it, "next" challenge. So yeah, Bruce helps win the RC, sounds right.

I think La Mina is going to TC. We have seen almost nothing of larger than life character Bob Dawg. Like Lydia, Cirie needs for her tribe to be safe from TC for a bit or she is toast. And Cirie is SO NOT TOAST.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

I thought the spoiler re Bruce said he came back and his tribe won immunity OFG, here is the CO quote copied from the Dec 13th post:

6) Asian guy ... sent to "penalty island" early in the game. Comes back to help his team win the next challenge. Possible jury member. 6th, 8th or 9th place?

So, it never differentiated as to which challenge.

I thought the teaser about "a weak tribe" probably referred to whichever tribe lost the RC. That teaser, "call it superstition," I took to hint strongly that the weak tribe would win IC after its snake dinner.

Agreed. I got the distinct impression that the RC and IC winners would be two different tribes, and whichever tribe ended up eating snake would perhaps win the IC...To me, it really sounded as if the spiritual ones, Casaya with Courtney and Aras and now Bruce. Clearly to this point they have to be considered the "weaker tribe" as they've lost every challenge so far.

I can not at this point jump on the Bruce wins the RC for his tribe bandwagon at this point, I'm still not giving up on SuperDaw, Terry....Terry is quite scrappy himself, and Bruce won't be able to use his kicks, hits, jabs, but will indeed have to grapple. Weight must play a factor in this as well, and Terry has Bruce beaten in that department....I know what CO said, but I can not discount Terry...yet!

I do see a Casaya win for the IC however, and also agree that in order for Cirie to last a bit longer, they have to avoid TC...no doubts about that.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"

Call it superstition or plain coincidence, but one group's interesting dinner gives more than strength to a weak tribe.

Have you ever eaten snake? It could also be that it gives them uhhhh, an unpleasant medical condition and be the beginning of Bruces' intestinal problems.

02-10-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Thanks Flowerpower!
Your arguments are persuasive as always. I'm on the fence right now about the All-Star. Fortunately it's only Friday.

02-10-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

I think it is Bruce again

After web promo and wrestling is IC, I'll agree FP, Terry is the All-Star *rolls eyes*

Bickering starts early for one tribe and leaves some members wondering about forming premature alliances.

Def. Casaya. I think it is Courtney and Danielle worried about Shane still. Maybe they are thinking why didn't we go w/ Cirie and Bobby?

and I agree OFG--crazy fights has a double meaning...

RC is lost by Casaya and they eat snake with Aras and Courtney doing a solemn dance beforehand . They go on and win IC with the help of Bruce the Exile (twice in a row-picked by Casaya to really break his spirit ) and he comes back to win "next challenge" for his team!

eta fix fonts

02-10-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Bruce, Bobby and Aras are all missing from the camp argument, we can narrow the exile down to those three. I like the idea of Bruce going again, and there's that morose-looking shot of him, but I can't really see a reason why he'd be selected. Would you really want to give someone another chance to find the idol right away?

If you were hoping to deplete strength you'd pick Aras or Bobby. Maybe Aras? He calmed Shane down about quitting but maybe he isn't there to intercede this time and so Shane feels free to go off the deep end.

02-10-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Initially, when I thought the RC was the wrestling that Bruce helped win per C1 spoiler I thought it was Aras or Bobby. But now from web promo it appears that RC is the water ball challenge and Terry is the a$$ of that challenge. Also, the person on Exile is not going to miss the IC so no benefit in exiling the strong.

But after thinking about it more...I'm convinced (fwiw) that it is Bruce again because I asked myself.... "If I was on La Mina, who would I want there?" I would want to give the opp. to find the hidden II (of course hoping that he/she does NOT find it so I could later if stuck on EI) to the person that might need to use it right away before the merge when I would be at risk bc I could be the one with the 2nd most votes sitting next to him...so exile the person that is the most likely to be booted...here I'd have to think La Mina would think Bruce was on the chopping block if they lose IC bc he was not picked by anyone in ep 2 and has only been a part of Casaya for a very short time!

Also, remember Jiffy told them in ep 1 that the idol goes back after being used by someone..so give the opp. to find it to somebody that NEEDS TO USE IT RIGHT AWAY!!

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge, securing a major win for a starving tribe<<<<

So everyone absolutely assumes that this really couldn't mean an All-Star from season 8? While it doesn't seem obvious how a former Survivor ie., Rupert, blah, blah, blah, would add anything to the water dodgeball challenge could he be offcamera perhaps to the right with the other 2 Casaya members that aren't shown? Is it an idea so far out in left-field that MB wouldn't have considered anything like that? Just what would someone have to do to become an "All-Star" during that challenge? Be the only one on their tribe to catch all the balls maybe?
I hate that Rupert's name always comes up but when I'm seeing rumblings about this from other speculators it makes me wonder.

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
<< One Survivor proves to be an All-Star at the Reward Challenge,
<< securing a major win for a starving tribe

The wording doesn't sound like an "all star" from a prior season making an appearance to me. It sounds like one of the current players really dominating a challenge - especially when linked to the all star helping to secure a win.

02-13-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Fp posted a cap that shows a pair of thumbs holding the Ep 3 clue, and they definitely look male.

I don't really see La Mina coming up with that kind of "what if" logic to send Bruce back to Exile Island. I'm not inclined to rule out Shane now, either, because the argument at Casaya's camp could be the morning after TC.

Shane told the other tribe at the challenge last week that things were going terribly. If La Mina finds out that Shane had wanted to quit (and it wouldn't be unlike him to open his big mouth about it at the RC -- or Cirie might too), they could choose him to go to EI in the hope that he actually *would* quit after that experience.

02-13-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
BR: That is a very interesting thought. And about the logic of chosing the exilee, we don't know how much time they will have to decide. It's the first time it happens so they will be surprised and may not really strategize. It will be something like "he wants to quit lets give him a reason to. Or "he was the first one selected, lets take him out of there".

02-13-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Yeah, michel, I don't think they are going to have enough time to run through every scenario. I think if they pick Shane it would be to make him miserable and want to quit; if they pick Bruce (which is now what it looks like), it will be because they want to give as few people as possible a chance to find the II.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"

Uuhhh, what exactly happened to the snake dinner? I didn't totally miss it, did I?

02-17-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
You didn't miss it, it seems CBS figured an episode's title doesn't have to go with the episode!
What happened to Exile Island Clue # 3?

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Production Gufu #1

Elroy

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 3"
Earth to CBS.... Hello, CBS???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •