The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Harold Balzaccio Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Harold Balzaccio Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Harold Balzaccio of the House of Balzaccio is coming up with some really interesting stuff over at Sucks. Here it is:

Survivor - Exile Island Ep2: The Nova Scotia Trifecta Part 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has taken over a year for the Nova Scotia Trifecta (at least one episode each of Survivor, TAR, and The Apprentice) to be completed, but at last, it has been done!

This tale will unfold in three parts. Enjoy.

As usual:

DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Part 1

Starts at night. Thunder and lightning.

In shelter with older men. They say the shelter is useless. No #####.

“Little bit of bad luck. This place breeds bad luck.”

Lightning strikes.

Younger men (Night 3)

Shows Nick with the blanket.

Morning day 4. Older women’s camp.

Cirie and Melinda trying to start fire.

Younger women.
Courtney and Sally poking at fruit to get off a tree. They get some papaya. They eat it. They're thrilled to have food.

Older Men, Day 4.

Terry looking at the weather. Shane whining about missing his kid. “There is no reason for me to be doing this. I make more than enough money, I don’t know why I did this.”

Cut to Probst. Tribes coming in to area.

JP: “Your first look at the group of new older women. Tina voted out at the last tribal council. Allright, let’s get to it. Everybody take a spot on the disks. Men on the light disks. Women on the dark disks. "

JP: “Everybody take a step back, turn over your disk. You see a buff, pick it up. Terry, take a spot over here to the left (orange buff). Danielle, over here to the right (purple buff)."

NOTE: These are the team captains. I'm sure I need to tell you idiots that.

“Four tribes are about to become two tribes (cap of Bruce showing surprise). Terry, you’re the first member of La Mina. Danielle, you’re the first member of Casaya. We’re gonna do a schoolyard pick. Doesn’t matter who goes first, because a man has to pick a woman, woman has to pick a man, therefore, ladies first. Danielle, you’re choosing a man.”

Danielle: "The cool guy with the Boston tattoo." (Shane)

JP throws a bag of buffs to Shane, tells him to get rid of his old one and put the new one on.

JP: “Terry, you’re picking a woman”

Terry: “K, uh, green sweats.”

JP: “Sally, here’s the buffs.” (throws buffs to Sally) “Shane, you’re picking a woman.”

Shane: “uh, you right there, mumble mumble”

JP: “Courtney, now a member of Casaya. Sally, picking a guy.”

Sally: “I’ll pick the fast guy. John Deere hat.”

JP: “Austin becomes a member of La Mina. Courtney...”

Courtney: “Red shirt.”

JP: “Aras." Aras: deep sigh of relief. "You’re on a tribe.”

JP: “Austin.”

Austin: “I’m gonna go with Exile Island over there.”

JP: “Misty becomes a member of La Mina. Aras, you’re choosing a woman.”

Aras: “Cirie.”

JP: “Cirie becomes a member of Casaya. Misty.”

Misty: “Nick.”

JP: “Nick becomes a member of La Mina. Cirie, your choice, you’re choosing a man.”

Cirie:”This guy right here.”

JP: “Bobby joins Casaya. Nick, your choice, you’re choosing a woman.”

Nick: “The lady in the pink tank top.”

JP: “Ruth Marie becomes a member of La Mina. Bobby, your choice has already been made for ya.”

Bobby: “Melinda." Joins Casaya.

JP: "Okay, only one choice left. So Ruth Marie you are in effect choosing your last tribe member and telling one of these guys, nobody wants them on the tribe.”

Ruth Marie: “This young man right here.” (Dan)

JP: “Dan goes to La Mina. Okay. So, that leaves you Bruce. How tough would it be four days in to be going home?”

Bruce: “Uh, I would be really disappointed because I came here to win.”

JP: “Well, not only are you not going home, you out of all 15, are the only person guaranteed to be safe at the next tribal council.”

Bruce screams: "Yeah, Baby! Woooo!"

JP: “The next three days you’re going you’re going to be spending on Exile Island. You won’t return back to this game until the next Tribal Council and which point you will sit in and listen. After that tribe has voted somebody out, you will replace that person as the new member of that tribe and be back in this game. In addition, there’s still a hidden immunity idol that may or may not be out there. Theoretically, Misty could already have it.”

Bruce: “I’m ready for this.”

JP: “Well go. Boat’s out there. We’ll have flint waiting for you so you can make fire.”

Bruce walks off. All clap for him and say “Go Bruce.” Yay for Bruce!

JP: "Okay, two tribes. La Mina, in the orange. Casaya wearing purple. Shall we get to today’s Reward Challenge? In today’s challenge, you are going to race through an obstacle course, collecting six wooden snakes along the way. One member of your tribe is responsible for carrying all six snakes throughout the entire course. On my go you will make your way to the first station, where you will collect your first two snakess. You’ll crawl under a fence and over a 12 foot A-frame wall. Make your way under the bamboo crawl, grab two more snakes. You now have one person carrying four snakes. You’ll then go across a wooden ladder bridge. If you fall off the bridge you gotta go back the start and go again. For the last phase: Go through the water and into a pit of leaves, where you must find the last two snakes. First tribe to cross the finish line with all six snakes wins reward."

"Want to know what you’re playing for?"

Uh, no, Jeff, we don't. Duh.

Uncovers the table beside him showing ..

JP: “Fishing gear.” Oohs and aahs from the tribes. “In addition, waiting for you at camp, one raft, four paddles to go with it. Should help you trying to get some food. Worth playing for? Allright, take our spots, we’ll get started.”

Tribes line up at the start.

Part 2 tomorrow. Noonish.

Edited by: HaroldBalzaccio at: 2/8/06 11:28 pm

Re: Survivor - Exile Island Ep2: The Nova Scotia Trifecta Pa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2

Reward Challenge

JP: “La Mina, who’s gonna be your snake wrangler?” Nick raises hand. “Nick. For Casaya, Courtney. Here we go, for reward, Survivor’s ready, go!"

Both tribes getting snakes untied. Both tribes get both snakes quickly. Both tribes dead even going over the A-frame. Both tribes still even at bamboo crawl. Now on wooden bridge. Shane falls, has to go back to the start. La Mina across first. Pretty much neck and neck. Looking through the leaves. La Mina gets the snakes first. La Mina wins reward.

JP tells Casaya they lost, got nothing for ya. Heading back to the Casaya Beach, previously the older women’s camp.

Tells La Mina nice effort. Head to the older men’s camp.

Casaya day 4.

Shane in the water with the women. Says he’s in a much better mood than the morning. (PI). Bitching about the older men. Says he works better with younger people. Didn’t like being on the older tribe.

Now all are looking shelter. Just chit chat.

Cirie (PI): “Oh my God, we have been invaded.” (cut to people just milling. Back to Cirie) “I mean some of the people are okay. Like Danielle, she’s okay. And Courtney, like, I mean, like, she’s, uh, like …” (Shows Courtney talking about partying and such).

Melinda (PI): “It’s like that game where you have to figure out what doesn’t belong in a group. And Cirie and I are the ones that stick out. If our tribe loses, the upcoming immunity challenge, I think Cirie and I are screwed. Yep, we’re screwed.”

Showing Shane with Danielle and Courtney “Yo yo, the three of us and Aras.” Girls: “totally.” They start talking about an alliance. Shane: “Can we not make it dramatic and not cheat on each other?”

Shane in PI talking about putting the alliance together.

More talk with the four of them now.

Danielle in PI: Talking about their alliance.

La Mina’s camp.

Dan (PI) is thrilled to be on that team. He was worried because he was almost the last one picked. Said this is the team he definitely wanted to be on.

Guys start the fire.

Dan in PI talking about his and Terry’s relationship and going all the way.

Terry talking to Austin and Nick about an alliance with him and Dan now.

Nick (PI): Likes the alliance. Said it makes sense in the short time in the tribe

Sally talking to Austin now. Now she’s talking about Austin, Nick, Misty and her forming an alliance.

Austin (PI): Says he and Nick are in the middle now and it’s gonna be a tug of war.

On Exile Island, Day 4.

Showing Bruce reading a piece of paper that says:

“Exile Island, Day 1 (Jeff’s Verbal Clue to the First Exile) You also have a lot of time to think about “why” fate chose you to be the first one out here. Which is “why” immunity is already so important …."

On same piece of paper at the bottom:

“Clue 2 - Day 4. It is above the tide line.”

On the other side is a drawing of the island and a section showing where the idol is NOT.

Bruce (PI): says he thinks it’s right against the cliff some place. He says he’s going to find the immunity idol. He doesn't get the fire started. Doing some sort of martial arts on the island now. Said he’s doing it to focus and get his mind ready.

Night. Storms raging again.

Bruce(on EI): “This place is horrible, evil, it’s not good to be here. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.”

La Mina, Day 6:

They’re going fishing. Nobody has used the fishing equipment.

Terry talking about fishing equipment. Shows how to use the sling. Sally and Nick go out on the raft.

Sally loses the sling (idiot!). Has to dive to get it. She can’t get it. Nick’s telling her not to worry about it. It happens. She's nervous about telling the rest of the tribe. When they get back she tells Dan and Terry. They have a funny look on their faces. Says it’s too deep to go down and get it.

Terry (PI): “I’m very frustrated about that spear.”

Part 3... Soon.

---Posted by Harold Balzaccio at SurvivorSucks

Scarlett

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The end is near Capn2patch 02-09-06 1
 RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers Brownroach 02-09-06 2
   RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers HaroldBalzaccio 02-09-06 3
       Part 3 Brownroach 02-09-06 4
           Screener AyaK 02-09-06 7
 RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers Oscirus 02-09-06 5
 Pagonging on fhe way Brownroach 02-09-06 6
   RE: Pagonging on fhe way Outfrontgirl 02-10-06 8
       RE: Pagonging on fhe way michel 02-10-06 9
           RE: Pagonging on fhe way Brownroach 02-10-06 10
   RE: Pagonging on fhe way Flowerpower 02-10-06 11
       RE: Pagonging on fhe way Brownroach 02-10-06 12
           RE: Pagonging on fhe way Flowerpower 02-10-06 13
               RE: Pagonging on fhe way Brownroach 02-10-06 14
           RE: Pagonging on fhe way tikigirlie 02-11-06 15
               RE: Pagonging on fhe way emydi 02-11-06 16
               RE: Pagonging on fhe way Outfrontgirl 02-11-06 17
                   RE: Pagonging on fhe way Brownroach 02-13-06 18
 A clue to Bobby's demise Brownroach 02-14-06 19
   RE: A clue to Bobby's demise michel 02-14-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The end is near"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

*hold's sign waving vigorously back and forth*

Part of the mystique of Survivor is never 'really' knowing and excercising your right to express your opinion. If this much information is leaking out it won't be long before Survivor is relegated to 'This Week In Wrestling' status.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers"
So we have:

Casaya:

Shane, Danielle, Courtney, and Aras alliance

Cirie liking Danielle and Courtney

Melinda feeling like she and Cirie are screwed

Bob Dawg apparently out of the loop

La Mina:

potential Terry, Dan, Nick, Austin alliance

-or-

potential Austin, Nick, Misty, Sally alliance

Ruth Marie apparently out of the loop

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

HaroldBalzaccio 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HaroldBalzaccio Click to send private message to HaroldBalzaccio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers"
Part 3 is up. ;)

02-09-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Part 3"
Thanks, HB. No votes, huh?

--------------------------------------

Part 3

Immunity Challenge

Challenge Beach

JP: “Come on in guys: Okay, how’s everybody doing? Misty, how you hanging in there?”

Misty: “Pretty good. The good thing about our team is that we’re very upbeat. That’s our rule. Don’t get down and out. Just be thankful and stay positive.”

JP: “Casaya, how are things going for you?”

Shane: “I don’t know how people feel and stuff, but I’m not gonna lie. Like we were in a dire situation. And the whole like woo, let’s act like everything is allright so the other tribe is like, I said screw that, we are not in a good way. Physically we’re wrecked.”

Harry's note: This guy has the attention span of a fruit fly. Funny guy, but his tribe doesn't seem to dig his vibe.

JP: “Okay. Let’s get to today’s challenge. Here’s how it works: Today’s immunity challenge will test your ability to work together while transporting a giant zombie head from the ocean to the beach. Each tribe has a boat. That boat is anchored to the bottom of the ocean floor to a large wooden box. In addition, each boat has six holes filled with rubber plugs. On my go, each tribe will pull the plugs and begin bailing the water that is now coming in the boat. The other two tribe members jump in the water, begin moving the boat forward by pulling the anchor, which is very heavy. Once you get to shore, hitch your boat to the hitching post. You must now transport the anchor, up the beach to your finish mat. First tribe to get their zombie head on the zombie body wins immunity and is safe from tribal council.”

They swim to the boat. And go!

Aras and Bobby in the water for Casaya.

Terry and Nick for La Mina.

Other tribes are bailing the water. They keep coming up for air.

Austin and Nick switch places in the water.

Shane and Bobby switch.

JP: “La Mina is still in the lead but only because Casaya is so inept.”

Casaya switching out members again (Courtney in the water).

Casaya making up some ground. Getting closer.

La Mina first back to the beach. Get their boat clipped in. Heading for the finish mat. Ruth Marie puts the zombie head on the zombie. La Mina wins immunity!

Casaya, Day 6: (PI) Shane at water’s edge. Whining about losing. Says he’s beat, wiped out and wants a cigarette. Wants to call his kid and tell him he loves him and this was the stupidest thing he ever did in his whole life. Says he’s not well without him.

Harry's note: WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Shane talking to Danielle and Courtney, telling them to vote him off. Says he has to quit, that he can’t finish. They’re trying to talk him out of it. Aras comes up. Shane telling him that he doesn’t want to be there. Now Melinda is there. He’s telling them to vote him off. They’re still trying to talk him out of it.

Courtney (PI): “Shane is letting us down. Completely. He’s leaving us high and dry. He threw in the towel.”

Melinda telling Cirie and Bobby that Shane wants to be voted off. Cirie said if he wants to quit, let him quit!

Harry: No #####.

Aras talking to Shane. Still trying to talk him out of it. Shane says he doesn’t want to be here. He’s positive. Aras tells him if he’s sure he’ll vote him home, then asks who he would vote out. To think about it.

Aras is now telling everyone Shane wants to stay. Now Shane is saying if he gets some water, now he may want to stay. Aras is talking to Shane, Cirie, Melinda and Danielle. He tells them he’s going to throw is vote to either Melinda or Cirie while they are sitting there! Courtney’s pissed now.

Courtney: in PI: “It was so stupid. It was his decision.”

Shane tells Cirie and Melinda that whoever doesn’t go now will go next.

Melinda is really pissed because Shane just told everyone they had an alliance.

Melinda and Cirie talking privately. Cirie says that they’re screwed. She thinks she’s first. Melinda thinks she’s first. Melinda says she was the last one picked for her group so she thinks it’ll be her.

Shane in PI says it’s one or the other, but he still says he wants to quit.

Tribal Council

Get the torches and get fire.

Brought in Bruce to listen in. Once the vote's over, Bruce will be on Casaya.

JP: “Shane, you made no bones about it at the challenge today. You said ‘Jeff, I’m not going to pretend to the other tribe that everything’s fine. It’s miserable.’”

Shane: “Yeah, it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me in my entire life. I wanted to quit. I wanted them all to write my name down and I wanted to leave here because I couldn’t get out of the mania of dehydration, not being able to eat and on top of that I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day and quit the day I got here. So I’m in the midst of this insane withdrawal from that and I was done. I wanted out of here.”

JP: “So is this like a detox for you?”

Shane: “It’s some kind of psychotic, bad idea detox.”

JP: “Cirie, let’s talk about what’s going on in camp life.”

Cirie: “I think for the most part, everyone was okay with everyone else. Up until today.”

JP: “What happened today?”

Cirie: “No matter how happy you try to be, it’s hard to stay like that when you’re told ‘It’s us four’ and that’s basically what it was and either one of ya’ll are gonna go home today. It’s hurtful. I mean, I’m human”

Melinda: “Especially in the challenge when you compete as a team. I don’t think there’s anything Cirie or I did or didn’t do that they could point out to and say 'you should’ve done that better.'”

JP: “So if it’s you tonight, that’s the way it goes?”

Melinda: “No. I mean, I’m disappointed, I’m pissed, I’m hurt. It bothers me when someone remotely even has a thought to quit and you have me here who is trying my best to stay.”

JP: “Cirie, if it’s you tonight, 6 days, it’s not bad."

Cirie: “Six days is not bad, but the disappointment my family would have is bad."

JP: “Why would they be disappointed in you? You’re giving it your all.”

Cirie: “My family might not be disappointed, but I would be disappointed for them. Because part of the reason I came here is to help them.”

<Lots of shots of Shane>

Cirie: “They probably wouldn’t be disappointed, but I would.”

JP: “To me this tribe seems a little all over the map. Curious to see how it plays out. It is time to vote.”

FIN

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Screener"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

The Survivor screeners never include the votes.

But CBS won't send the screeners to RTW because they're afraid we'd write up a summary of the screener and post it to spoil the episode.

Harry, our thanks.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-09-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Harold Balzaccio Spoilers"
Something weird is going on. Why would they show the successful alliance this early in the game.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

02-09-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
6. "Pagonging on fhe way"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

So...let's speculate...going by the C1 spoiler it looks like at the merge Casaya will be up at least 6-4, with Bruce, Courtney, Aras, Danielle, Shane and Cirie all getting there. From La Mina we know Terry gets there, and probably Sally as highlight girl (since from the alliance discussions Harold provided, Ruth Marie is looking like early toast).

Unless Casaya wins every IC after tonight, Bobby is probably gone before the merge, which means La Mina gets two more people there. Most likely these are the first two post-merge boots, before Bruce is forcibly removed from the game.

So my guess is:

F10 - a La Mina (or Bobby)
F9 - a La Mina (or Bobby)
F8 - Bruce evacuated
F7 - Sally (highlight girl, goes right before family reward --Terry must be on his immunity run by this time if not sooner)
F6 - Courtney (rasta girl who is no longer in the game by F5)
F5 - Shane ("small man", tip to TDT)
F4 - Cirie
Final 3 - Terry, Danielle, Aras (order depends on if you believe C1 or Wickchix).

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 03:49 AM (EST)

Thanks BR for outlining this, I was thinking about this as well.

It sure does look like Casaya only loses 1 IC unless they swap. However, with almost all of Casaya doing so well including 2 not currently in the 4-person alliance, I kind of doubt they swap or Cirie and Bruce might not get so far.

>>F10 - a La Mina (or Bobby)
F9 - a La Mina (or Bobby)
F8 - Bruce evacuated
F7 - Sally (highlight girl, goes right before family reward --Terry must be on his immunity run by this time if not sooner)
F6 - Courtney (rasta girl who is no longer in the game by F5)
F5 - Shane ("small man", tip to TDT)
F4 - Cirie
Final 3 - Terry, Danielle, Aras (order depends on if you believe C1 or Wickchix).

Tonight we saw Terry and Dan go for the all male alliance, and the young women trying to go for a young guy-young girl 50-50.

Poor RuthMarie, not in anyone's game plan!

With Sally maybe going far, I'm wondering now if Misty and Sally will succeed in flipping Nick and Austin. I was thinking Misty would get herself booted (wishful thinking) for playing too hard, but if they don't have food and get weak, the young men may feel that Dan and RuthMarie are physical liabilities.

Terry they have to keep for his challenge ability.

Dan, RuthMarie (too hungry to last?) ... then the LM alliance has to cannibalize?

Bobby, Casaya might not have to boot anyone until close to merge, and that would save Cirie because at that point they'd boot the physically strong?

Last thought:
we are told Terry finds the idol AND Terry goes on a solid immunity run. In that case, he wouldn't need to use it and would pretty much take it out of play if he found it early after the merge. Not that the rest of them would KNOW. I wonder if he ever uses it. Sounds like he needs it at F3, when it's expired.

I now think Terry will be booted at F3. Aras or Danielle ought to be able to boot him at a flexibility-oriented challenge and either would want him out of the game after a run like that.

The stupider the establishment is, the smarter the rebels become.
Establishment stupidity is the greatest spur to creativity in evolutionary history ~ Robert Anton Wilson

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
Not to throw a wrench in all this but after last night's performance, Aras is the leader that would need an IC run to stay in the game! He's already questioned by his own alliance.
From what I see, C1 should still be doubted or at least not taken as a sure thing!
I'm pretty sure another switch will happen because if Casaya goes on the run you suggest, then that team's spirit will be so high that the original bonds Jeff talked about will be forgotten. A switch (at 13 when the one not picked again goes to exile?)would make new bonds that would not have time to solidify. That way, having been switched so often, players will go back to the original bonds.

02-10-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Aras is the leader that would need an IC run to stay in the game! He's already questioned by his own alliance.

I don't think so, michel. Courtney didn't like the idea that Aras decided the vote and told Cirie and Melinda, but he presented it as if he was speaking only for himself at the time. I think Shane did more to reveal the alliance. Plus Shane was the undependable person that Aras persuaded to stay.

At this time I don't foresee another switch since there are only four more TC's until the merge. As far as maintaining "original bonds" I don't recall Jeff saying that any group did or didn't do that ultimately. He said it became a question once they were switched in Ep 2.

ETA to respond to OFG about Terry and the hidden idol: C1 claims there is a tie vote at F4 which is decided by a fire-building competition which Cirie loses. It doesn't seem conceivable that Terry would need to use the hidden idol in those circumstances (unless he plays it before the vote and two people are immune at the F4 vote?).

Wickchix's spoiler doesn't say whether Terry actually uses the idol or not. I'm wondering if maybe he gives it to someone else to use at a TC where he already has immunity. Like to Cirie at F6 or F5, as a tool to bust up the F4 alliance.

Can I just say that I absolutely cannot stand Shane? He's worse than Jonny Fairplay. I'm not crazy about Cirie either. I really question Jeff Probst's taste in people.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
Sorry BR, but I have a question regarding the F10 that you have proposed....do I need to go and review the CO thread...again? I thought that CO clearly stated that "Caucasian girl with Rasta-style hair, Courtney" was out at F9 and that the F6 was an unidentified Survivor....

Yikes, just when you think you have these spoilers down...

02-10-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-06 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

Well, this is what he said first:

12/ 5
Caucasian Girl w/ blonde rasta-style hair ... Possible jury member. 6th, 8th, or 9th place?

Then later:

12/15
5th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant
6th Place: A very small man, Unknown contestant
7th Place: Blonde Highlight girl
8th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **
9th Place: Asian guy, Blonde Rasta girl **
** Note that intel received states that Asian guy and Blonde Rasta girl were not in the game around the December 2nd or 3rd timeframe.

However, according to TDT's calendar, December 2nd is the day of the F5 boot TC. So I don't see why Courtney couldn't make it to F6. He didn't give any reason for bumping her down to 8th/9th place that I can see. Maybe he got mixed up about the time frame and thought she and Bruce must have left earlier to be gone by December 2nd.

And I also seem to remember him saying he was told that Asian guy and Rasta girl went "deep into the game" somewhere but I can't find it.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
Because the info on 12/15 came later than the info that the Rasta girl and the Asian guy went deep into the game, I took it as the info on 12/15 was indeed more accurate, that they both made the jury and that one or the other made F9, and the other made F8. Because Wickchix noted that Bruce is taken out of the game on Thanksgiving, then that would make him F8, so that would put Rasta girl at F9. I did not think it put her in the F6 spot at all, and that the F6 was indeed an unknown player...

02-10-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
The way I interpret it, his revision that puts Bruce and Courtney as only 8th and 9th place possibilities and no longer 6th place possibilities is directly related to the note below: he was told they were no longer in the game around December 2nd, so they must have exited in those positions.

But that is faulty reasoning if TDT's calendar is correct. I don't think he found out later that neither of them came in in 6th place.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
You know what's interesting? Everyone's pegging CO's "very, small man" to be either Bruce or Shane (with Bruce being unlikely as he's definitely the "Asian man").

Has anyone else noticed that Austin is also pretty small compared to the rest of the men, especially Dan and the rest of the younger men. Aras is listed as 6'4" by Yahoo! sports, and from the following picture, I'd say Austin is no taller than 5'9".

He even looks to be about the same height as Shane and only a bit taller than Bruce. I'd put Terry at about 5'11" and Dan at about 6'3". The other younger men are definitely all above 6' with Nick being at least 6'6". It even looks like Misty is taller than him, which would make sense since she's a model. She'd have to be about 5'10".

Granted, Shane is much thinner than Austin, who is built more like a truck. However, CO's spoiler didn't really specify how the man was small. It could be a combination of both height and waist size, but it's possible that it IS Austin. Just thought I'd throw that possibility out there (hopefully it hasn't been done already).

On another note, I live in South Hadley (where Dan is from). His wife is a Biology professor (in fact, my friend's advisor). I tried to get some information from her, but she's sticking to the secrecy she was sworn to. But she DID tell me that Dan came back quite thin and with a full beard and that he had a "GREAT TIME!" (Complete with the exclamation, hah.)

Also, Bobby "Bob Dawg" is an Amherst College graduate (about 10 miles from my school). He apparently was an excellent student and athlete. Could help him.

And also, what's with all the female love going towards Nick? Doesn't anyone else see how Aras is so much hotter? Hah, sorry wrong forum.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
Oh, i'm on record as lovin' Aras!! He's my eye candy.

I think "small" would also mean skinny and Shane is the "smallest" but I'm not claiming definiteness bc of my blond hilites fiasco...

Just from editing perspective..it sure does appear that Shane has long term possibilities...he could be featured now bc he is such a character and could leave pre merge but I think he is being shown as an a$$hat now and will be "rehabilitated" later..

and besides, I like Shane, he's cooooool

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-06 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

hey tikigirlie,
thanks for the local info!

I agree that Austin isn't very tall, but the reason I feel sure that the CO spoiler refers to Shane as the small man:

"A very small man ... Awarded a family visit from Military guy (see's his son). Possibly Final 4 candidate."

Shane's son has already become central to his story.
Shane misses his son terribly, so it will be a huge deal when he gets a chance to see him.

Terry, Dan, Bruce, and Shane all have sons, the "younger men" do not.

02-13-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Pagonging on fhe way"
Shane's son has already become central to his story.
Shane misses his son terribly, so it will be a huge deal when he gets a chance to see him.

I agree, ofg, there is no doubt in my mind that this is Shane now, even though there was some question about whether they would allow a minor to go to Panama on the reward. We are totally being set up for his son to visit.

02-14-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
19. "A clue to Bobby's demise"
This doesn't really belong in this thread, I guess, but I don't feel like starting a new one, and some of the discussion here is about how the rest of the game could shake out.

From Survivor Live with Melinda:

MH: Cirie and I actually talked to Danielle and she was willing to go with us but she wanted to vote for Bobby. And then Bobby was willing to go with us but we still needed a fourth person.
DR: So Bobby was willing to vote out Shane and Danielle was willing to vote out Bobby.
MH: Bobby was okay with voting out someone else.
DR: As long as it's not the Bob Dawg.
MH: Exactly. And then Danielle wanted to vote out Bobby.
JM: Why?
MH: She just didn't like him that much. I'm not sure why.

A Casaya IC victory or two would give Cirie plenty of time to guilt-trip Danielle into persuading the others to vote out Bobby next.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A clue to Bobby's demise"
It could also be a way for Aras to mend fences after dropping the bomb. Give the girls what they want.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •