The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
So... will this week feature a tribe being as stupid as last week in its decision of who to boot?

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Austin (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bob Dawg!! Scarlett O Hara 02-07-06 1
   Vote Change - MISTY!! Scarlett O Hara 02-08-06 16
 Bobby emydi 02-07-06 2
   VOTE CHANGE: MISTY emydi 02-08-06 15
       VOTE CHANGE AGAIN: MELINDA emydi 02-09-06 36
 Bob RudyRules 02-07-06 3
   Vote change RudyRules 02-09-06 33
 Bobby MJewel 02-07-06 4
 Terry Estee 02-07-06 5
 Courtney mavs_fan 02-07-06 6
 Melinda mommamia 02-07-06 7
 Melinda Myrla21 02-07-06 8
 "Misty" Willa 02-07-06 9
 Bobby PenMike 02-08-06 10
 BOBBY coolbluepig 02-08-06 11
 Melinda michel 02-08-06 12
 Melinda architecturegirl 02-08-06 13
 Misty Max Headroom 02-08-06 14
   Vote change: Melinda Max Headroom 02-09-06 40
 Misty Brownroach 02-08-06 17
   Vote change: Melinda Brownroach 02-09-06 37
 Austin KObrien_fan 02-08-06 18
 Melinda montanagirl 02-08-06 19
 Melinda Corvis 02-08-06 20
 bob bondt007 02-08-06 21
 HEY MELINDA... Round Robin 02-08-06 22
 Melinda dabo 02-09-06 23
 Bob vince3 02-09-06 24
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... westgirl98 02-09-06 25
 Melinda Flowerpower 02-09-06 26
 Melinda greg2557 02-09-06 27
 Melinda JazzyJax 02-09-06 28
 Melinda redbeard103152 02-09-06 29
 Melinda (based on odds) Carnac The Adequate 02-09-06 30
 VOTE TALLY Scarlett O Hara 02-09-06 31
 Melinda Loree 02-09-06 32
 Melinda survivor_21 02-09-06 34
 Melinda Whole Lotta Rosie 02-09-06 35
 Melinda MDSkinner 02-09-06 38
 Malinger kingfish 02-09-06 39
 Melinda Bravehart 02-09-06 41
 Melinda King Will 02-09-06 42
 Bobby Dawg kircon 02-09-06 43
 Melinda Oscirus 02-09-06 44
 Melinda esquire 02-09-06 45
 Melinda bobstew617 02-09-06 46
 Bob whoami 02-09-06 47
 Melinda strid333 02-09-06 48
 Melinda AyaK 02-09-06 49
 Melinda sylvester 02-09-06 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bob Dawg!!"
"Who let the dawg out?!"

Casaya, Casaya!!!

02-08-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote Change - MISTY!!"
Changing now to Misty. See the Ep. 2 Boot Thread.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bobby"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Bruce is Exile bc he was last to be picked..he comes back to help his team La Mina who "won" him by winning RC

Bobby is only non juror/F2 on C1's list that is on Casaya

02-08-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "VOTE CHANGE: MISTY"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

I was 60-40 Bobby-Misty now I'm

65-35 Misty-Bobby Misty-Sally 90-10

Misty-Melinda 50-50

See Scar's boot thread for more explanation

02-09-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
36. "VOTE CHANGE AGAIN: MELINDA"
Thanks to Harold, Scar, Fp, Br, etc. etc.

Stubborn and ornery I can be sometimes

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bob"
Adios Bob.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Vote change"
OK, I've read more analysis and I am turning into a lemming...

Melinda

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bobby"
I am picking Bobby this week.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Terry"
Now working with the 'stupidest boot possible' theory until something better comes along.

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Courtney"
At the start of each season there's a little buzz about a few of the players that the general public hears. I'm not talking spoilers here, I talking radio plugs, TV promo's, magazine articles. It seems to me that the people who get a higher profile treatment than the rest are usually early boots.

This year the 2 that stuck out to me were the Lumber Jill, and The fire dancer.

The Lumber Jill's gone, so I think the person most likely to go this week is the fire dancer.

I know we have CO's tip that the rasta girl lasts for awhile, but I'm thinking that could simply be one of the other girls who gets her hair braided during a reward trip.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Melinda"
Going out on a limb!

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Melinda"
Melinda

Willa 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Willa Click to send private message to Willa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. ""Misty""
She might be our "Amy" this season, but I'm going to stick with Misty leaving.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bobby"
What do you call a cruise ship full of lawyers sinking with all hands?

A good start..........

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-08-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "BOBBY"
not sure... we had misty last week but we were WRONG!!!!!!!! so i am not sure of this...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Melinda"
She'll have time to colour her roots at loser lodge!

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Melinda"
Either Melinda or Sally in my opinion, but I'm betting its Melinda. She's too girly and will be one of the weaker ones.
Where is everyone getting Bobby from???

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Misty"
The lemming pick last week... at least it isn't looking like another lemming pick this week.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Vote change: Melinda"
Guess I'm a lemming after all! Here's hoping the spoilers are wrong, as a Melinda boot hoses me in PTTE...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Misty"
There's too much emphasis on Shane wanting to quit, and the only outside commentary on this comes from Cirie, who says "let him!" We know he won't, so I think this is all a red herring; it's the dramatic "filler" for the episode, and his tribe won't even go to TC.

On La Mina, Misty is heard saying she feels vulnerable, and well she should after having been to Exile Island in Ep 1. She may try to ramp up her "I might have the Idol" act, but I think the tribe will take a chance and call her bluff. It'd be worth the gamble this early in the game.

Alternate choices would be Sally or Nick.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Vote change: Melinda"
Just to make it official, since TDT says so, and she's certainly a logical boot if Casaya loses the IC.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Austin"
It's a gut feeling that he will say or act stupid and get his butt canned. By booting the strength early, this tribe will self destruct.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Melinda"
I'm sticking with the 'Casaya' goes to TC angle. The red herring of Shane will be even better if he actually has a chance of being voted out this eppy. The IC looks to be a strenuous challange - and Casaya has more challange liabilities than La Mina by a long shot:

For La Mina: Misty seems a bit girly, Nick seems a bit daft, Austin seems a bit cocky, Sally has funny socks, Dan is too tall to be coordinated, Ruth Marie is 'older', Bruce is insane, and I can't think of anything neg. for Terry.

For Casaya: Shane is lung capacity deprived, Cerie can't swim; Melinda is obviously out of shape, Bob Dawg is arrogant, Danielle is a bit harsh, Aras and Courtney are weird.

Casaya has THREE people who are going to be physically challanged by this challange...Shane, Cerie, Melinda...where La Mina has maybe Dan and maybe Misty - plus they have uber-Terry to pull the crate for them. LOL.

My only other early boot choice for Casaya would be Bobby. If he's the the boot this week...you'd think they would have previewed him being intolerable or something along those lines. There hasn't been any discussion on his third person attitude by other players yet either...I would think we'd need to see this at least once before he gets the boot (like maybe next week - Crazy Fight? Maybe?)

Sorry this was long - haven't been posting at Blows much this season and wanted to get my rationale in somewhere...

-montanagirl

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Melinda"
My reasoning is here.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "bob"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "HEY MELINDA..."
...it's time for you to go!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Melinda"
Though I'd rather it was Cirie.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Bob"
That's my pick to go through the fanatics, and I'm sticking with him!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

oops SHANE to be different

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Melinda"
Melinda had nothing in the first ep, and she's still got nothing....Shane is misdirection, La Mina is on a roll...

RC: La Mina
IC: La Mina
Exilee: Bruce

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Melinda"

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Melinda"
Cirie knows how to scramble

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-09-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Melinda"
Hopefully this will get me headed in the right direction.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Melinda (based on odds)"
Given that Bruce is the Exile ...

1) If Bruce comes back to LaMina ("winner gets the Exile"), La Mina wins IC and we boot a Casaya. (MELINDA)

2) If Bruce comes back to Casaya ("loser gets the Exile"), he MAY make the difference in Casaya winning IC, then we boot a La Mina. (MISTY)

If Bruce does not come back ("remains exiled through IC"), the LaMina wins IC and we are booting a Casaya. (MELINDA)

Our man Bruce remains the key
But two scenarios out of three
Poor Melinda gets the boot-ee
-- Carnac

02-09-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
31. "VOTE TALLY"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Bob: 6
Misty: 5
Melinda: 13
Terry: 1
Courtney: 1
Austin: 1
Shane: 1

Melinda is looking more and more like our boot choice ....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Melinda"
My guess for this week.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Melinda"
Because thats what I based my PTB, ABC~X and Office Pool picks on, so it has to be true!

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Melinda"
Based on editing I think we are in Casaya this week. It is either Melinda or Bobby, I am going with Melinda.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Melinda"
Going with the crowd. TDT says so and it makes sense.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Malinger"
I think our Bonnie KObrien F, along with Estee and Mavsfan are going for red ink this time.

And more power to them, I like to see a come from almost nowhere boot.

But, just call me king-sheep this week.

(at least I came up with a funny name for Melinda..... Sort of..... OK, OK, it sucks.)

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Melinda"
It makes sense as I think the tribe considers her weak.

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Melinda"
Based on solid overwhelming acclaim from multiple spoiling sources

K.Will

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Bobby Dawg"
I think Cirie will convince the majority to vote Bob off. We have proof she votes the strong off. I may regret not being a sheep, but I do have a gut feeling.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-09-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Melinda"
Her and B dawg are the only 2 not on the jury and no way they boot Bdawg this early.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Melinda"
And then there were 14

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Melinda"
Sounds like this week's been given to us.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Bob"

2nd is Misty.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Melinda"
If not, Cirie's got to go!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Melinda"
Because the SOTS says so.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Melinda"
Seems like overwhelming evidence at this point.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •