The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-04-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
Sorry if these are up already:

>When four tribes become two, the last Survivor fears the worst, but then is surprised when Jeff reveals a twist in the game.

>One Survivor makes a major mistake and leaves the tribe disappointed, hungry, and still deparately trying to get food.

>As the Survivors get to know each other, they waste no time forming alliances, leaving two feeling vulnerable and another two in a position of power.

>One Survivor struggles to adjust to life on the island. Will he overcome the pressure or choose to leave the island forever?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... PepeLePew13 02-04-06 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... gofrank151 02-06-06 6
 RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... KObrien_fan 02-04-06 2
   RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... michel 02-04-06 3
       RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... Brownroach 02-06-06 4
           RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... michel 02-06-06 5
               RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... Brownroach 02-06-06 7
                   RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... michel 02-06-06 8
                       RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... Corvis 02-06-06 9
                           RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... michel 02-06-06 10
                               RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode... Brownroach 02-07-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

>>When four tribes become two, the last Survivor fears the worst, but then is surprised when Jeff reveals a twist in the game.
>
>>One Survivor makes a major mistake and leaves the tribe disappointed, hungry, and still deparately trying to get food.

A thought on the first two misdirections -- what if they're related? The twist could be that the person, who is still unpicked after each tribe has 7 each, gets to sit out RC and watch the competition, then the losing team has to pick someone to go to Exile Island, then the person who sat out joins the losing tribe? This would leave 7 on each tribe with someone on Exile Island.

Not sure, though, how it'd work out that the exilee comes back to join a tribe (maybe joins the losing RC team to make it 8 members in time for IC?).

>>As the Survivors get to know each other, they waste no time forming alliances, leaving two feeling vulnerable and another two in a position of power.

Any ideas, folks?

>>One Survivor struggles to adjust to life on the island. Will he overcome the pressure or choose to leave the island forever?

This, obviously, is Shane. Misdirection that he will want to quit but won't, and actually go far into the game.

ETF: exploding siggies, took them all out except for one.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
Is anyone else bummed they are merging so fast? I wanted to see the old women rough it for a few days at least after voting out their most clueful tribe member.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
>When four tribes become two, the last Survivor fears the worst, but then is surprised when Jeff reveals a twist in the game.

I think the twist is that the last person gets to hear offers from both tribes and has a choice to make. For example Jeff might say something like "Whichever tribe you join you will have this one immunity necklace to give to any member of that tribe." Then the last person standing hears offers by both and makes their decision on who to join. This brings some of the strategy out onto the table.

>One Survivor makes a major mistake and leaves the tribe disappointed, hungry, and still deparately trying to get food.

Maybe the person who messes up the RC and then is subsequently exiled for it. (I don't think that rock/paper/scissors is going to be the typical way a tribe decides who goes, they'll start picking the RC goat.)

>One Survivor struggles to adjust to life on the island. Will he overcome the pressure or choose to leave the island forever?

As seen in previews this is Shane.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-06 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

For the twist reserved for the player that wasn't picked, I still think that he will be left on exiled island and his surprise is that he joins the losing IC team after they voted someone out, making sure both teams start 7-7 next week.

For the person that disappoints his team in the RC, we see SHANE falling on the foot-bridge while leading the tribe. I think he slows everyone down and looses it for his tribe. That leads to more talks of quitting which Cirie comments on.

For the two feeling in power, if it applies to La Mina, I see Terry and Dan since they've established an alliance and are still together. For the two that feel left out, I see Misty and Sally since they haven't bonded yet and wind up on a tribe where an order is already established. Ruth would fit in well with Terry and Dan while Nick and Austin will be valuable in challenges.

On Casaya, if Cirie and Melinda are indeed on the same tribe, then of course they would be the 2 feeling threatened. The two members feeling in power would be Aras and Bobby since they are the needed strong players.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
I don't think the two feeling vulnerable are necessarily on the same tribe. One of them might be Ruth Marie, since she does not have any members from her original tribe with her on her new tribe. I'd be nervous if I were her.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-06-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
You could be right BR. I read it as 2 people commiserating on their bad situation but it's not neccessarily the case.

Being alone from her tribe, Ruth Marie could be in a swing vote position. Remember the reference Jeff made in his teleconference about a person having a moral dilemma with 2 opposing alliance propositions. I see Sally and Misty(?) approaching her but also Dan and Terry. Like I said, I think she would have a good connection with Terry and Dan who appear to be more decisive players than Austin and Nick. Those two may not feel the need yet to form alliances and think they can coast through a second episode because they are needed for their strength.

02-06-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
Remember the reference Jeff made in his teleconference about a person having a moral dilemma with 2 opposing alliance propositions.

Yeah, I sort of thought that was about Aras, though, from the verbiage that Jeff used. That should be happening in this Ep though. Hmmm. And I'm also thinking the exilee should be one of the vulnerable ones; after all, they'll be out of the loop while everyone's getting better acquainted. So now I'm wondering if the same tribe that loses the RC also loses the IC...

02-06-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
Aras you say! That could be brilliant! On his tribe we're pretty sure he has the 2 schemers, Cirie and Shane. Maybe he first agreed with Shane to boot one of the older women but then Cirie tries to talk him into booting Shane. He gets Bobby and the others to boot Melinda as a way to keep the peace.
Casaya loses RC is a good bet. Cirie's comment about letting Shane quit almost has to be after an IC loss and before TC.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
"Cirie's comment about letting Shane quit almost has to be after an IC loss and before TC."

I disagree. It could be right after the new tribes have been figured out and Shane is complaining about how tough it is to be without his cigs. To me, Cirie doesn't seem very worried in that clip like you'd expect her to be if she were talking about having to go to TC. Of course, that's a subtle thing and I could be completely wrong...

02-06-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Hello Corvis: I could be wrong about Cirie's confessional being after an IC loss but it isn't immediately after the pick'em or the RC because in those she has a yellow T-shirt. During her confessional, she has the Black puppy-showing swimsuit which would probably be used during the water IC. Of course they could edit her confessional out of sequence but I wouldn't want one of my tribemate quitting before IC and giving a free pass to the other team. Of course, the players never do what we would, do they.

02-07-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection S12 Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

I agree with Corvis -- I don't think Cirie's confessional is after the IC. And she's been seen around camp in the bathing suit previously.

I get the feeling the focus on Shane this week is going to be like the focus on Blake's illness in Ep 2 of Guatemala (which was called "Man Down"). Shane will be having a difficult time coping, others will be commenting on this. They'll show it because it is what's happening at camp, and it's good for "drama." I don't think it has to tie in to Casaya losing the IC (Blake's tribe didn't lose in Ep 2).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •