The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "Across the Board Picks" - Ep. 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "Across the Board Picks" - Ep. 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Welcome to Survivor 12: Exile Island Episode 1 "Across the Board Picks!" This thread is mean't to provide a quick and up-to-date glance at who each of the Survivor sites are picking for Reward Winner, Immunity Winner, Bootee, and for this season -- Exilee. Please feel free to post any "latest" picks from any site. Enjoy!

The overwhelming majority is voting for:

Survivor Blows:
Bootee: Misty
Exilee: Misty

Survivor Thoughts from Iowa:
Bootee: Melinda
Reward: Casaya (Old girls)
Immunity: Viveros (Young guys)

Survivor Sucks:
First Challenge: Viveros (Young Men)
IC: Viveros (Young men), La Mina (Old men) & Casaya (Old girls)

MessHall:
RC: Toss up between Casaya (old girls) and Viveros (young men)
IC: Toss up between La Mina (old men) and Viveros (young men)

Realiiity:
Bootee:
RC:
Exilee:
IC:

Survivor Fever:
RC: ?
IC: ?

Acme Brain Trust:
RC: Casaya
IC: Vivero

Survivor Shrine:
RC:
Exilee: Misty Giles
IC:

Forums:
Bootee:
RC:
Exilee:
IC:

True Dork Times:
Bootee: Melinda?
RC: Bayoneta LOSES
IC: Casaya LOSES?

To check out Antithysis' column at Sucks go to http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ABT Outfrontgirl 02-02-06 1
 RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "A... Outfrontgirl 02-02-06 2
   RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "A... Corvis 02-02-06 3
 Snewser siting Flowerpower 02-02-06 4
   RE: Snewser siting Outfrontgirl 02-02-06 5
       RE: Snewser siting michel 02-02-06 7
           RE: Snewser siting Flowerpower 02-02-06 8
               RE: Snewser siting volsfan 02-02-06 9
                   RE: Snewser siting Flowerpower 02-02-06 10
                       RE: Snewser siting volsfan 02-02-06 11
                           RE: Snewser siting Scarlett O Hara 02-02-06 12
   RE: Snewser siting Outfrontgirl 02-02-06 13
       RE: Snewser siting Flowerpower 02-02-06 14
 RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "A... Scarlett O Hara 02-02-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ABT"

ABT PICKS
EXILE Misty
REWARD 1st: Casaya (older women) - Last: Bayoneta (girls)
IMMUNITY 1st: Vivero (younger men) - Last: Bayoneta (girls)
BOOT Play "Misty" for me

02-02-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "Across the Board Picks" - Ep. 1"
TDT PICKS

RC: Bayoneta loses
Exile: Misty
IC: Casaya loses?
Boot: Melinda?

TDT was leaning towards Misty this morning but now posts he got a tip that Misty is not the first boot.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "Across the Board Picks" - Ep. 1"
Hee hee!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Snewser siting"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

Browsing over at Sucks in their vote thread at Spoilers, I came upon an entry from Snewser! It was a lone photograph:

Looks pretty MISTY to me...

You can see the post here

02-02-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Snewser siting"
Thanks for browsing Sucks, FP!!!

The properties for the Snews pic. Clouds.
Had to add a space so it wouldn't just display the image.

http ://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9608/27/cloud.harvest/clouds.lrg.jpg

Hmm. Yay, dueling spoiler experts! How fun to start out this way.

apparently the first boot is Joni Mitchell

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snewser siting"
Maybe not dueling spoilers. Erickman at sucks points out below Snewser's post that the Smoky Mountains national park is in Tennessee. Who lives in TN? Melinda of course.
So Snewser is making a discrete comeback!

02-02-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser siting"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

I think that Erickman at sucks is "reaching" when he says it could be a smokey mountain. Clearly it is a cloud and clouds are mist....if it was smokey mountains, don't you think we'd see smoke as in a stack, and a mountain? I really think it's "Misty"...

ETA: After being a no show all last season, I must say I'm THRILLED to see him rear his siggie once more!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snewser siting"
FP, you are prolly right when you say Erickman is reaching but what he says is true in that The Great Smokey Mountains are in east Tennessee and the home of Melinda. The pic shown is something very similar to what you would see if you were here during fall and spring.

The mountain range got their name because the clouds/fog floating by made the mountains appear as if there were smoke around all the time.

02-02-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Snewser siting"
Hiya Vols! Nice to see you! Well, that could be trouble then Vols....if the Smokey Mts. got their name this way....hmmmmm....

Leave it to him to make us spin our wheels, but don't you just love it? I'm sticking with my Misty boot for now, but I always said that Melinda sticks out like a sore thumb if the older gals do go to TC, to me anyway.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser siting"
HEY FP! I can't believe it is that time again so soon! I actually had a sig pic made with the Smokey Mountains as a backdrop. The pic is here. The pic is on the cover of the government website for the home page of the park.

As I said, everything he/she says is true...I dunno if Snewser would know the story though.

02-02-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser siting"
Hate to butt into the conversation, dearie, but the pic looks like it belongs more to Surviva-Bear, than it does you, Sugar.

02-02-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Snewser siting"
The pic comes from THIS 1996 article on the fog harvest in Chile:

http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9608/27/cloud.harvest/

02-02-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Snewser siting"
Wow, OFG, your'e incredible! I can't believe you found all that! Way to go! Makes it clearer to me that his intent is indeed Misty....

02-02-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor 12 - Exile Island - "Across the Board Picks" - Ep. 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Antithysis's thread over at Survivor Sucks is posting Bayoneta's name in the RC and IC columns for all of the Survivor sites. When I checked these sites they were implying that Bayoneta LOSES both challenges.

Scarlett

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •