The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh My Gawd Animal Facts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh My Gawd Animal Facts"
1. Tom Buchanan, the goat rancher, brought a racoon penis as his luxury item. (Thanx, Bucho, the rabbits' feet are safe once again.)
2. Frank Garrison brought deer antlers as his luxury item. (Eat your OWN heart out Skupin!)
3. Like the natives, cow dung will be used to build shelters. It helps keep the mosquitoes out.
4. Wildlife is protected, but most likely goats will be slaughtered for the sake of good television. This is ok because it's what the natives eat. (Dakota, Kimmi and PETA are not happy about this, but it explains how Bucho got the invite.)
5. Cornmeal will replace rice. Enclosed with cornmeal is Jerri's recipe for corn tortillas with goat meat.
6. Tribes are to build fences to keep from being eaten by animals higher on the food (and IQ) chain.
7. No fishing cause the river is full of crocs that can eat ya and worms that will do double back flips to get in your shorts and wiggle up your butt, causing serious illness.
8. Finally, an excerpt from TV Guide, a close contender to National Geographic when it comes to info on Africa:

"It is only after the race is finished, the losing team exhausted, collapsed in the sand, that word comes over the radio that a leopard, stretched out on a rock, had been watching the whole thing from less than 200 yards away. It seemed only half-interested, never threatening the scurrying humans below and eventually wandering away. It must have occurreed to the leopard that those creatures by the riverbank didn't seem particularly fast or smart. They'd probably be easy to catch. But maybe he'd wait for another time. He already knew where they lived."

It's about survival of the pack.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh My Gawd Animal Facts dabo 10-04-01 1
   Oh My Gawd, indeed! George Tirebiter 10-04-01 2
       RE: Oh My Gawd, indeed! Drive My Car 10-04-01 3
           Save yourself, dabo! George Tirebiter 10-04-01 5
               I am Stardust! dabo 10-04-01 7
 Sounds Like... IceCat 10-04-01 4
   RE: Sounds Like... VampKira 10-04-01 6
       RE: Sounds Like... Dakota 10-05-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh My Gawd Animal Facts"
>1. Tom Buchanan, the goat
>rancher, brought a raccoon penis
>as his luxury item.
>(Thanx, Bucho, the rabbits' feet
>are safe once again.)

Does this mean coons are now having sex change operations -- ya gotta luv modern medical science doncha!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Oh My Gawd, indeed!"
Maaaaan--I've gotta stop calling you "coonhead," huh? This whole connotation just makes me wince every time I think about it!

GT

*thinking, thinking, thinking--what the hell else WAS Dan'l Boone known for?!*

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh My Gawd, indeed!"
Psssst GT, remember the Alamo??

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Save yourself, dabo!"
>remember the Alamo??
I already made that mistake with Leif. . . That was Davy Crockett--Dan'l was off in Kentucky, becoming a politician. . . (I know--a rustic guy in smelly fringe. . . they all look alike!) That's how we got stuck with the whole "coonhead" thing to start with!

Too bad I can't think of anything particularly funny about Fess Parker. . . and unfortunately, I copped to the Boone thing before someone said "David Bowie"--now I can't even put "dabo" and "Ziggy" together and make sense in my head. . .

And NOW (thank you, Ice!) I'm starting to picture really, REALLY gross coon jerky whenever I see dabo's posted. . . *shiver*

Quick, man--you've got to do something really outrageous to create a new image for yourself!

GT

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I am Stardust!"
Major Tom's a junky.

Smiles are free.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sounds Like..."
... my man, Big Tom, figured out two things:

1) A way to legally smuggle beef jerky into the camp; and

2) A way to keep other people from asking for some!

September 11, 2001

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sounds Like..."
LMAO Ice...

And the racoon penis thing.. well.. I don't know what to say about that. It's just ACK... Hmmmm... I think it would be a better choice for Mr. Garrison.... Mmmmmmm'kay?

"The trick is to keep breathing." - Garbage

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sounds Like..."
Racoons and goats aside, I was hoping the leopard would get a good taste of Burnitt-meat. Never a hungry big cat when you need one.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •