The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"After The Final Rose recap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"After The Final Rose recap"
I have posted a recap of this show at another board. I hope the blue peeps will look kindly on this link, since I do include a link in it back here, to my Official Recap, with the board name and everything! Plus, the emotes and the linky things are all different. Do let me know if there's a problem.

After the Final Precrap

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: After The Final Rose recap buckeyegirl 03-02-04 1
 RE: After The Final Rose recap qwertypie 03-03-04 2
 RE: After The Final Rose recap 3amigos 03-03-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: After The Final Rose recap"
That was one of your best yet! I lvoed it.

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ. RMMW!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: After The Final Rose recap"
I tried to describe Meredith's dress to people who did not see the "After the Final Rose" and words escaped me. Kudos to you for capturing in a few short words the essence of that dress where I had failed in many paragraphs.
Loved the summary. I hope you continue writing many more!

3amigos 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 3amigos Click to send private message to 3amigos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: After The Final Rose recap"
What a great recap ... captured the essence of everything I would have said ... except your funny and accurate description of the dress ... words failed me on that one. She wore that on Ellen too ... hasn't Ian told her how ghastly it looks on her???

This AFRC showed Matt's true colors, I think ... and you described them perfectly. I felt so sorry for him at the FRC, and admired his class on that show. But I saw that class slip away at AFRC ... he just couldn't let go, kept harping on the same thing, kept wanting to push Mer into a corner. And poor Mer ... granted, her answer was lame, but, as you rightly point out, the producers had a lot to do with it. Wanted her to string the viewers and Matt along ... she just went over the top a bit. And I see you noticed her reference to "the show" also. I could tell, she really wanted to explain further about how the show/producers put her in that position, but of course she couldn't ... she doesn't have the money to pay the fine! (But maybe Ian does? LOL)

Ian, on the other hand, showed a LOT of class when he came back out, gave Matt a hug, said he could have been in the same position, and wished Matt a soulmate of his own.

I am going to have Meredith & Ian withdrawal pangs tonight! I never felt that way about any other Bachelor/ette or reality dating show.

Great job, and I'll miss reading your Bachelorette 2 recaps too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •