The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

SURVIVOR 11 EPISODE 13
THE BATAAN DEATH MARCH CONTINUES

Yes scumbags, it's almost over. As much as I love teh Survivor, this has been a very difficult season to watch. A lot to cover this week as we set up our final four, so let's jump into it, shall we, and get it over with.

The best way to start is with the "Next Time" from last week's episode, so helpfully summarized in the weekly preview vidcap thread, which seems to be an early indicator of the RC winner for this week. Plus you can see Danni's chipmunk imitation!

For a more in-depth vidcap analysis, though, there's the Web Promo analysis thread, which tells us a lot more about the reward, the choice offered to the winner, and shows us clips from BOTH challenges. There's some great speculation there, not to mention a beautiful shot of Lydia's lips epoxied together.

As always, Veruca Salt's continuing analysis of the Players, the Game, and the Editing (you really should copyright that by the way) is excellent. I don't mean to be a kiss-ass here, but VS's analysis thread is consistently one of the best speculation (i.e., non-spoiler) threads out there, and I love reading it. And don't ignore applejack's analysis of the music used for each contestant. It's surprisingly revealing.

CBS throws a wrinkle into usual spoiler-y theories in their Eye-mail this week, but the See-BS MisDirection thread helps us put the final pieces together nicely.

In long term spoilers (long term meaning Sunday's finale), Judd's Early Show appearance led to some interesting speculation about how votes would go at F2. TDT also has a big Final Immunity Spoiler (brought over by Brownroach), as well as an apparent CBS.com SNAFU that reveals the F4 and F3 boots, although it's probably a hoax. Remember Gervaise X anyone?

So, what you're all wondering by now is, who the hell is leaving this week? Let's break it down:

RC: Cindy, who gets the choice of keeping her own car or giving everyone else one.
IC: Danni in a squeaker over Steph
Voted Out: Cindy, allowing Lydia to continue the tradition of a completely useless survivor making the F4. (Paschal, Jan, Butch, Jenna M., Lil, Jenna L., Scout, Twila, Jen (or was it Kim?))

Our long national nightmare is almost over. Don't forget to VOTE!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message. Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... Flowerpower 12-07-05 1
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... Surviette 12-07-05 2
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... RudyRules 12-07-05 3
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... VerucaSalt 12-07-05 4
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... Brownroach 12-07-05 5
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... applejack93 12-07-05 6
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-05 7
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... Outfrontgirl 12-08-05 8
 RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the S... strid333 12-08-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Draco, you never disappoint! What a wonderful SOTS! Sure hope you continue doing them, I just love your humor!

Christmas:

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Nicely done and very funny So that's how Lydia stays in the game. Lydia's lips are glued and she just lets everyone else do the talking....how clever !

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Good work Draco!

Feliz Navidad to one and all!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Draco, you had me at "scumbag"

Yet again, humor, information and precision which consistently amazes me each week!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
It was Jennnnn, the one who was tight with Greggggggg.

Truly great job, Draco, the pix are hilarious!

(Also want to give belated shout-outs to strid333 and KOfan for the last two SOTS's, neither of which I had the opportunity to read before the episodes aired.)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Great SOTS draco! Really teriffic work!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
...ahhhhh! It was just right! Well written, succinct and entertaining! Where have you been?!!! Thanks!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
LOVE IT Draco!
like Brownroach I want to say belated thanks to the last few SOTS in which I haven't gotten it together to marvel. I admire each and every SOTS in its own way. Thank you everyone for volunteering.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S11- Episode 13- State of the Spoiling"
Good SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •