The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-01, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
This doesn't belong in spoilers, because it's from former cast members, who write it so far in advance, that they usually know less than the audience

Case in point: last season, one preview, by Susan discussed how Jerri could be the player to watch... this was the preview for the episode AFTER she was booted.

So... here's the preview... at least it should get people ready!!!

Survivor: Africa
60 min.

By Susan Hawk
Survivor is back and so am I! Along with Alicia Calaway from the Australian edition, I will again offer TV GUIDE my impressions of the newest installment of the popular reality series. Of course, reality as we know it changed last month. That's one reason I'm looking forward to Survivor: Africa. It will be nice once a week to watch a bunch of idiots having a good time playing this goofy game and drawing us away from our real lives. And it looks like this third outing, from the Shaba National Reserve in Kenya, is going to be strong. The two tribes are Samburu and Boran, and each looks to have some tough cookies, like Linda, a cancer survivor, Teresa, a marathon runner, and Lex, a world traveler. They should all do well. But I don't have high hopes for goody-goody Kelly. She's a former prom queen, class president and cheerleader. Give me a break!

By Alicia Calaway
This is going to be fun. I disagree with Susan already. I think Kelly will go far. She's cute, smart and seems easy to be around. In fact, there are several women who look to be mentally tough and motivated. I like that a lot. The guys don't appear as strong, except for surfer Lex and soccer goalie Ethan---even though he is a vegetarian! But their strengths could also be their weaknesses. They have to avoid standing out in any way too soon or they'll become targets. Also, none of them, regardless of what they've been through in life, are prepared for what they are about to go through. I know. These players are going to suffer. Believe me, executive producer Mark Burnett will make sure of it.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide O... Drive My Car 09-28-01 1
 RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide O... Cherberrie 09-28-01 2
 RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide O... Dalton 09-30-01 3
   RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide O... Lurking 10-01-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
Ooooooooooh Suffering
Can't wait

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
That review couldn't have been written by Susan Hawk -- the article is too well written.

Cherberrie

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
Thanks Triple E,

Soozin and OwLicia really know their stuff. Now if we could just hear from Dr. ABCDuh Sean and Catty Tree-Talker Jeff we would be all set to make "informed" decisions on the new cast of losers.

Wonder if Skupkin has slipped his secret "Act of God" strategy on to anyone?? Guess we will know when we see who the lions think smells yummielicious!!

Dalton

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode One Preview (TV Guide Online)"
Sean did make a tiny comment on his site's forum about the dentist seeming like Richard/Jeff V.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •