The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
While watching TV last night, the 10 pm local news had a preview of the AI finalists...they said that they got kicked out of thier mansion. I wasn't able to see it though. Does anyone know what happened?

I looked for a thread about this and didn't see one, if I overlooked it please lock.

Heather

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... popcorn_with_sam 03-27-04 1
 RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... zeffy 03-27-04 2
 RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... Chrissy gal 03-27-04 3
   RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... ginger 03-29-04 4
       RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... qwertypie 03-29-04 5
           RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... ElroyJetson 03-30-04 8
               RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... greenmonstah 03-30-04 9
                   This thread is silly ElroyJetson 03-30-04 10
                       RE: This thread is silly greenmonstah 03-30-04 13
                       RE: This thread is silly ginger 03-30-04 14
                   RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... Breezy 03-30-04 11
       RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... geg6 03-29-04 6
           RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... popcorn_with_sam 03-30-04 7
       RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... mrc 03-30-04 12
           RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of ... ginger 03-30-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

popcorn_with_sam 154 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popcorn_with_sam Click to send private message to popcorn_with_sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
I read about it on the internet last night. Thought it would be something really "juicy". Termites.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0304/03_26d.html

linda

zeffy 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeffy Click to send private message to zeffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
There was a bug infestation in the house so the finalists moved into a hotel while it was being fumigated (however that word is spelt)...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-04 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

Edited because everyone beat me to the post!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
TERMITES?

Could this season bore me more?

Next week: The gang practices for the "German Beer Hall Songs" themed week and has their taxes audited.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
How could FOX make this more boring? Let's see:
1) each ep could be 3 hours long which would allow for
2) more cheesy song and dance numbers and
3) more cheesy videos or
4) a 2 hour special showing the actual fumigation

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
4) a 2 hour special showing the actual fumigation

Tonight, on American Termite, only 565,231 termites remain. Which one will die next? We'll tell you, after this commercial.

Seacrest out.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
LOL, ELroy...but may I suggest "FLEAcrest" in lieu of Seacrest. It better captures the infestation theme.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "This thread is silly"

Sorry

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This thread is silly"
laughing at Elroy's goofiness...

03-30-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This thread is silly"
This entire schtick is far, far more entertaining than American Idol.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
Great idea Monstah!

Just say no to trolls.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
>Next week: The gang practices
>for the "German Beer Hall
>Songs" themed week and has
>their taxes audited.
>

Ginger, you are toooooo funny!

popcorn_with_sam 154 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popcorn_with_sam Click to send private message to popcorn_with_sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
Ok, you guys, I have tears in my eyes!! Thanks for the laugh this morning. I really needed it!

linda

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
Yep, I thought of so many "wood"-related jokes to insert in this thread (i.e., "Maybe they were looking for John Stevens"), but they were all boring, just like the season so far.

03-30-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: AI Finalists get kicked out of house???"
Got wood?

Tonight's Guest Judge: Woody Harrelson (or, even funnier perhaps, Woody Allen)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •