The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-05 AT 07:57 AM (EST)

Trick or Treats???

Welcome to Survivor Blows SOTS for episode 7. Please take a few moments to review our guidelines, they make our site more informative, organized and most importantly civil and respectful. Last weeks episode featured the culmination of the Judd vs. Margaret Saga. It ended like this:

Unfortunately the big bully Judd persevered and Margaret was sent to LL. While over at Yaxha, Brian’s strategy fell a bit short. Check out Icecat’s weekly East Coast Update thread if you missed anything!

There were lots of good interviews following the Margaret and Brian boots. You can check them out here and here.

The CBS.com Survivor insider clips also provide some more insight. Looks like Danni doesn’t make her decision as to who to vote for at TC without discussing it with Gary first…

Surprise Enemy Visit

Now onto this weeks episode, “Surprise Enemy Visit”.

Since the arrival of the Previews last Thursday night, it’s apparent that the Yaxha’s are going to pay a visit to the Nakum camp. Some are speculating that they may have been directed to, and could this be the beginning of the merge? Survivor Blows has posted a thread regarding a CBS Press Release. The thread notes that one tribe “decides” to go visit the other. The speculation continues as to the rules that govern the daws. In the past Kofan notes that visiting another camp was definitely off limits, so perhaps they were indeed directed to do it. Some propose that the rules may have changed and it is not off limits this season. Some suggest this could be one of the percs that comes with a RC win perhaps? One thing is for sure, Yaxha paddles right over to the Nakum camp. Will they get to take someone or something with them? Maybe.

SeeBS Misdirection

The riddles for this week can be found here. Posted by Smokedog, they include:

Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward.

So, one of the Daws that wins reward is afraid of the reward??? Most are speculating that the reward prize is a zipline ride through the canopy of the jungle. In their CBS bios it notes that both Lydia and Brandon are afraid of heights but that Brandon conquered his fears by climbing a radio tower….but did he???

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

We know that the Yaxha’s go and visit the Nakum camp. Who does it make uncomfortable? Some peeps are speculating that it’s one of the old Yaxha’s, or perhaps it’s one of the old Nakum’s that are presently on the Nakum tribe. Personally, I tend to think that Judd, Jamie, Lydia, Cindy, Danni, and Rafe won’t really care. I think it could make Gary, Steph, Amy, or BJ uncomfortable a bit…I’m really narrowing down, aren’t I?

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

The preview vidcaps basically show us this one. Amy once again brings up the dead football issue and once again Gary denies it…..from all of the exit interviews we know that they indeed knew and that it didn’t matter. So why is Amy bringing it up again? Perhaps to make it matter and to call attention to the liar that Gary is, perhaps to remove the target off her back this week and onto his, as they perhaps lose the IC.

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise

Now this really is a riddle. Some speculate that this could happen at the end of ep 6 TC, making it happen at the beginning of this episode, while others speculate that this will happen after this weeks TC and will happen at the end of this ep. We don’t know. With the traditional merge of the tribes coming at 10 remaining survivors, we are all speculating that it is indeed lurking perhaps even in this ep. Will the losers of the IC be told to report to the other tribes camp at the end of TC? It could happen!

Reward Challenge

The vidcaps for this weeks episode are very skimpy at best. The preview vidcaps basically just give us the Amy calling Gary out on the football issue…again,

and then the Yaxha visit to Nakum.

The web promo vidcaps brought to us by Volsfan show a lot of old caps thrown in our faces once again. We see a new nasty wound that Brandon received with the big ball challenge. We see Amy call Gary on the football issue….AGAIN, some jungle shots, a challenge shot by the ruins, then the Yaxha visiting Nakum shots again….why can’t they just throw us a little bone here to chew. Basically, there’s squat!

But alas, CBS does throw out a few more to chew on with some shots of Judd vs. Brandon digging frantically in the sand for something which suggests a challenge that is done in heats, again.

Then there are some shots of Cindy running and looking very intense as if she’s in the heat of the challenge. I think that this is indeed the RC. Later we were given some PIP vidcaps that give us some more shots of what I think is the RC. Here are the shots of Cindy running, note that BJ is on her right (with his green wife-beater t-shirt and his blue with the 2 gold stripes on the side swim trunks), turned the other way, perhaps this is some kind of relay event…

But, note the clasp hanging off of Cindy’s belt on her right….that was perhaps used earlier in the challenge when she and some of her tribe mates were tethered to a pole. Here are Amy and Jamie starting at the start on Jiffy’s go, then they race to the pole and try to free as many of their tribe mates as possible. Note that BJ and Cindy are not seen tethered to the pole at this point.

…Amy untying Gary and Danny here….

….then Rafe, Steph, and I think Lydia falling/collapsing?

BJ at sucks first posted the Toronto Sun Article that made note of the visit to a private park that offers rides on cables through the jungle canopy.

It seems that will indeed occur during episode 7 as here’s BJ getting strapped on to the zipline, about to fly through the canopy…

Note his lime green t-shirt. Now here’s Gary getting ready to take off and then seen flying down the zipline…

Note the yellow t-shirt and the short gray hair.

So, is this THE reward challenge, the zip line challenge, and both tribes will have to do this task, OR is the zipline through the jungle canopy the actual reward. My personal feeling is that this is the actual reward! I think the hook on their belts was to hook them to those poles, or perhaps there is a smaller zipline type apparatus later on in the RC. I do think going to the parks with a beautiful zipline ride through the jungle canopy is the reward and the only ones we see on it are the Yaxhas. Makes sense that anyone afraid of heights could be a bit skeptical about this! Have fun Brandon cause Yaxha’s winning!

Immunity Challenge

Well, since the race to untie each other and the shots of Cindy running are the RC, then the shots with Judd and Brandon digging frantically must be the IC. There are a few caps that show that this challenge is set up next to the ruins and that there are clearly marked rings of blue and yellow. Doug McC1 over at Survivor Sucks has a very interesting post regarding possible challenges for S11. Some of this speculation has indeed come to fruition and over at Sucks they are suggesting that the challenge by the ruins that shows Brandon and Judd digging in the sand is indeed the “Tomb Raider” challenge where there are 2 identical pits that contain various artifacts of jade, jewelry, and clay pots. The survivors are given tools of archeologists to recover them intact. I think that the digging challenge just may work out like this spec. You can read about the challenge spec here.

Here are some shots of Judd vs. Brandon digging. Maybe they are digging for archeology tools, or then again, maybe they are just digging for puzzle pieces:

It really makes for some intriguing food for thought. If you were wondering who would sit out the IC for Nakum, we have Ives to thank from Sucks for noting this:

Now as to who goes to TC. Well, we really can not draw any conclusions from the vidcaps that are offered this week. Therefore we must rely on our resident editing expert, Veruca Salt, to lend direction and that she does in her editing thread here.

Veruca and friends(Rosie, Drones, emy, OFG, Loquatrix, applejack and everyone!) think that Amy’s story is her injury and her tonacity to stay in the game at all costs. She also sees Gary as not long for the show as well. Corvis also has Amy, Gary, and Brandon as possible boot targets with their confessional analysis’, while Judd is really the only one in danger over at Nakum. So what is good enough for VS and Company and Corvis is good enough for me. Yaxha is off to TC once again! See what our boards spec is in Echogirls thread as to who the bootee will be here. As to our choice for boots: We note that Gary is all over the vidcaps once again, and the football announcers keep asking, “Will Gary’s past finally be exposed” in promoting the show. We think not, this is all the semi-celebrity hype that CBS is riding high on with Gary this season. They are milking him for everything he’s got. But I think that’s the red herring for this week. I was extremely lucky to meet this week with our own KOFan! She and I are in agreement for this week and we think if CBS is up to their old tricks we may see a surprise boot of:

Brandon

But the most logical collective boot choice would be our treat with the wounded Amy as toast.

In honor of Halloween this week I’ve prepared a little ditty for you, sung to the tune of “Monster Mash” by Bobby “Boris” Pickett:

Survivor Bash

I was lurking in the jungle late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For Survivors from their camps did rise
And suddenly to my surprise

They played for cash
They played for lots of cash
They played for cash
It was a Survivor smash
They played for cash
It caught on in a flash
They played for cash
They played for millions in cash!

From my vantage point high up in the ruins,
I can see the survivors comings and goings.
The Daws all perked up when the music began
Mr. Quarterback passed to his favorite fan!

Though my campsite here has a wretched beast,
It lurks on the shores where the crocs do feast
It perches on the ruins up on high, to give his ego a boost
It‘s wolfman, and he’s king of the roost!

The survivor daws were having fun
The party had just begun.
The guests included Dorothy and her dog, Rafe,

While UTR Twiggy and Cinderella were playing it safe!

Policewoman was rockin’, and was digging the sounds,

of Elvis on chains, backed by her baying hounds

Batman and Scarecrow were about to arrive
With their vocal group, "The Boot-Kicked Five"!

Out from his tree perch, Howlers voice did ring
Seems he was troubled by just one thing
He pounded his chest and shook his fist
And said, "Whatever happened to my ape-man twist?"

Now everything's cool, Margaret’s a part of the past
And Survivor bash is the hit at long last
For you, the viewers, this bash was meant too
When you get to the lodge, tell them Jiffy sent you!

They played for cash
They played for lots of cash
They played for cash
It was a CBS smash
They played for cash
It caught on in a flash
They played for cash
They played for millions in cash!

Check out Ivory Elephant’s new post here regarding the theory that the winner of the show always speaks on their first visit to TC. Check out the “Across the Boards Picks” posted by Scarlett O’Hara when it arrives and please don’t forget to visit Sherpa Dave and vote!

Thanks so much to all the peeps that have helped me do the SOTS, namely KOfan and for this season, Scarlett O'Hara! You're the best!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Scarlett O Hara 10-25-05 1
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... applejack93 10-25-05 2
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... whoami 10-25-05 3
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... volsfan 10-26-05 4
   RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Fire Fly 10-26-05 6
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... KObrien_fan 10-26-05 5
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... redbeard103152 10-26-05 7
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... michel 10-26-05 8
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... VerucaSalt 10-26-05 9
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Brownroach 10-26-05 10
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... jkokoj 10-26-05 11
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... dreamerbeliever 10-26-05 12
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... kingfish 10-26-05 13
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... wikidimagination 10-26-05 14
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... LookeeLoo 10-26-05 15
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Outfrontgirl 10-26-05 16
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... RudyRules 10-26-05 17
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Loquatrix 10-26-05 18
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... strid333 10-27-05 19
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... tribephyl 10-27-05 20
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... forehead 10-27-05 21
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Capn2patch 10-27-05 22
 RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Su... Whole Lotta Rosie 10-27-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Congratulations on a well done SOTS, Flo Po. You did a great job especially during a very tough week with little to go on! I particularly liked your graphics!!

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Fantastic SOTS FP! Great job! It was really fantastic, definately the most creative one we've had all season! I loved it!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-25-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Thanks for the well thought out SOTS this week. For some reason I just seam to miss them except for this week.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Great job FP! Thanks for putting all the info into a condensed and entertaining version!

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"

All the info and a really fun read, FP! Great graphics and I loved 'the monster mash'!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Excellent SOTS FP, love the ape Judd! As you know I am traveling this week so your SOTS was able to pull all the things I have missed into a great and entertaining package. Nice job on the graphics Scarlett!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Fantastic job loved the Monster Mash story.Great information provided and seasonal too.RedBeard

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Great job FP! Very funny and informative.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
FP, I always enjoy reading what you compose and this SOTS is no exception.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Hilarious, Fp! Love the Monster Mash parody.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
excellant and gives you *golf claps*!! I love the pics...and that one of Judd is priceless! lol

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Loved it! Great SOTS FP! The Judd graphic had me laughing like a howler monkey.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Way to go FP, you may be a flower person but you got killer funny instincts.

wikidimagination 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wikidimagination Click to send private message to wikidimagination Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
What a SPOOKTACULAR Spoiling! Really one of the most entertaining I have ever read! What talent! You go girl!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Fantastic, funny and visual SOTS FloPo! Thank you!

-Loo

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Utterly fantastic funny SOTS, flowerpower!
Must say a good word for ElvisLydia even if Judd the Kong is too f*cking funny.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Absolutely exceptional SOTS FP!!!!
Done with humor and at the same time everything is laid out beautifully!

BRAVO!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
FP, that is totally the best SOTS I've ever read! I picked the right week to find time to hang around the boards. ;)

Gawd, I do hope you're wrong about Brandon!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Excellent SOTS!

Trick or treat. Smell my feet.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Frickin' heelarious!

Excellent job FloPo!

and Scarlett too.
I missed yours last week but have gone back and read it. Solid job.
You two are a spoiling force to be reckoned with.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Simply outstanding. Fantastic.

Now about that Brandon pick....

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
hahahahahahahaha

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 7, State of the Spoiling, Survivor Guatemala"
Brilliant!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •