The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
anywho from Sucks notes that the episode 8 title is: "The Hidden Immunity Idol"

Are they merging or not?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... FesterFan1 10-21-05 1
   RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... echogirl 10-21-05 4
 RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... true 10-21-05 2
 RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... Loquatrix 10-21-05 3
   RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... Brownroach 10-21-05 5
       RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... emydi 10-21-05 6
           RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... FSUGUY 10-21-05 7
 RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunit... coolbluepig 10-21-05 8
 Ep 8 Title Change: "The Hidden Immu... FesterFan1 10-28-05 9
   RE: Ep 8 Title Change: "The Hidden ... steemerman 10-28-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
Sounds to me like an S5-type faux merge. If the II is "hidden", it means that the tribes probably won't know that they're still competing tribally. I'm not really sure how they would accomplish this, but we have already had some ass-backwardness this season with last night's "Vote first, find out who has immunity later" nonsense.

They may compete first in some individual-looking competition, only to find out that they were, in fact, competing as a tribe. Sounds stupid, I know, but so it's no worse than having them vote first and then find out who has immunity.

So if we have a faux merge, does it mean someone gets Shii-Anned? With loyalties (such as they are in this game) all over the place, I can't think of any really good candidates for a true Shii-Anning.

Fester

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
Yep the vote first, find out who has immunity later was pretty silly.

As for a fake merge? Gawd I hope not. Next to the Outcasts I thought it was the absolute worst twist ever. Thailand was bad enough, but that twist started the most predictable pagonging ever. If this indeed happens I think Gary or Amy might try to switch back to original Yaxha. Since Gary has wiggled his way into the NuYaxha alliance, he would be toast if NuYaxha goes to TC. No telling where Cindy winds up as she hasn't appeared to be a part of any real alliance save the Margaret/Brooke/Cindy vote for Lydia.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
Maybe that's the challenge. The II is hidden and whoever finds it, wins it.

Or, what Fester said.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
Maybe the title is literal this time, rather than figurative, and the II is actually hidden somewhere. Sounds a bit lame and improbable, but we know EPMB loves wordplay, so it's worth having the possibility on the table, I suppose.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
A poster named Doug McC1 last week put up what look like notes on twists and challenges (I assume he is purporting that these are real, although that is hardly confirmed):

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18679.topic&start=1&stop=20

One idea concerns hiding an immunity necklace in the jungle at a neutral spot, or one at both camps, and the person that finds it could bank it to use for an immunity whenever they chose.

Again, the post is to be taken with a large grain of salt. No one seems quite sure if it is real or not. But the idea fits with the episode title.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
I don't know if it is true, but it could be interesting it if it is, esp. if Ind. Reward winners get clues to where it is...then people would be following others around, etc. It could make it very tense and make for interesting TCs post merge..

just a thought..but then none of the ideas I have ever come up with ever have been on the show...so...

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-21-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
ON ANOTHER THREAD IT SAID A TC SURPRISE....

MERGE AFTER TC IS MY NEW TWIST...

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 8 Title: "The Hidden Immunity Idol""
We can see in the preview that yaxha goes to nakum camp... soit could be a false merge and then their immunity challenge will be finding the II...

or i could be a false merge that they think is real and the person that finds immunity necklace wins immunity for their tribe and gets to pick when to use his immunity power

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ep 8 Title Change: "The Hidden Immunity Doll""
According to my Dish Network program guide, E8's title is actually "The Hidden Immunity Doll". Minor change now that we know they've merged, but it would've changed my spec about a late merge pre-E7. Oh, well.

Fester

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steemerman Click to send private message to steemerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 8 Title Change: "The Hidden Immunity Doll""
I dont think its a fake merge becase Jeff gave them new buffs, and when they did a fake merge before didn't they use there original buffs and not new buffs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •