The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-21-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's ability to enjoy a reward.

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Outfrontgirl 10-21-05 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... MDSkinner 10-21-05 2
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Flowerpower 10-21-05 3
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Brownroach 10-21-05 5
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Loquatrix 10-21-05 6
           RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... echogirl 10-21-05 8
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... true 10-21-05 4
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Corvis 10-21-05 7
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... true 10-21-05 10
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Loquatrix 10-22-05 15
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... ElroyJetson 10-21-05 9
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... FesterFan1 10-21-05 11
   Surprise=colorful exit? smokedog 10-21-05 12
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Chapdog 10-21-05 13
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... smokedog 10-22-05 14
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Loquatrix 10-22-05 16
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... wikidimagination 10-24-05 17
           RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Brownroach 10-24-05 18
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Chapdog 10-25-05 21
 RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... kingfish 10-24-05 19
   RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... Wallflower66 10-24-05 20
       RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode... kingfish 10-26-05 22
 Pool party for Danni's birthday Brownroach 10-27-05 23
   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Flowerpower 10-27-05 24
   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday architecturegirl 10-27-05 25
   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Whole Lotta Rosie 10-27-05 26
   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday okaychatt 10-27-05 27
       RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Brownroach 10-27-05 28
       RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday reddogblkcat 10-27-05 29
           RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Outfrontgirl 10-27-05 30
               RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Brownroach 10-27-05 31
                   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday oncebitten 10-27-05 32
                   RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday Rebel Crown 10-27-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
>Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's
>ability to enjoy a reward.

Swimming with Crocs reward?

>An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the
>other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

They have to be careful not to reveal if any old alliances still hold.

>A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You
>can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

Amy threatening Gary. Shown in previews. According to Blake they all decided it's true Gary played football and that hasn't affected the vote yet. But Gary could be in trouble now as the merge looms?

>After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.

Bigger than Judd's assholeness? I don't think so.
Bombarded? Mosquitoes on 'roids dive-bomb Nakum?

This is kind of odd because it implies this happens after TC, unless the time factor is stretched out ... in that case it could mean an early merge announced after the visit, could mean someone is taken to the other camp as a "prisoner of war" -- no real conviction what this means.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
>Fear threatens to ruin one castaway's
>ability to enjoy a reward.

Perhaps this is referring to Gary in some way, and maybe it is the reason that Amy gets the inkling to bring back up the football player thing. I don't know what the reward is, but perhaps it has something to do with the players real lives and perhaps it could reveal that Gary was a football player.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

I thought of two possibilities for this one:
1. Could this be that the Yaxha tribe wins the RC, and as part of the reward they get to go and visit the Nakum camp. BJ is afraid of how he will be received by the two jackasses, Judd and Jamie, and by Steph as well.

2. Could this be Cindy, afraid of sharing something with the big bully, Judd?

An unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

I think that Gary and Amy are indeed worried how their old tribemates will receive them in front of their new tribemates....revealing some kind of pecking order, placing a target on their backs, perhaps.

A heart to heart ends with one Survivor telling another, "You can lie...But, I will track you down. I will find you!"

This is Amy asking/threatening Gary on the old football again...a dead issue, she's just trying to play the only card she has to deflect a target off of her back and onto his...will it work...doubtful.

After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise

Could this be when they merge, right after TC?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
The first thing I thought when I read "fear" was Judd, as on TES this morning Margaret said she thought people were afraid of him, but I think OFG's impression is probably right -- the fear is caused by the physical surroundings of the reward.

"Bombarded" is strange word to use in the last item. And very odd that it happens after TC, since there should be only one tribe there. Maybe the merge is announced and either the tribe at TC has to go back to the other tribe's camp, or they are told that the other tribe will be at their camp when they return.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
My thoughts went in the direction of physical surroundings causing fear, too, though for some reason "fear of heights" came into my mind. Perhaps it's because yesterday I coincidentally saw a trailer for a show on TV that had people helicoptering over Guatemala.

"Bombarded" stands out like "blazed" did in the Brandon-rope-chopping challenge. A word that makes us think it's supposed to mean something particular, but just ends up being a regular old descriptive adjective. I'm thinking that "bombarded" sums up the nature of the whole episode, in which a lot of surprises are laid on the castaways.

I would love it to be a merge. Both my favourite players, Brandon and Cindy, could use it. Cindy in particular is obviously next on the block despite her smart vote for Margaret, assuming she can even convince the sociopathically hateful and dangerous Judd that she did vote for Margaret (all the votes weren't read out, were they?). I also think Judd is the first to go after the merge, so that's extra reason to hasten it along in my mind.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-21-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
"Bombarded" could refer to being bombarded by questions. Once again Gary's football has been brought up. What if it comes up at TC? Of course if it's after that probably means Gary survives. Before TC that could refer to Amy (and possibly others) confronting Gary again.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
After a difficult Tribal Council, the castaways are bombarded with another big surprise.

Even after last nights fight at TC, I don't think a Nakum TC would be described as difficult. Sounds more like a tight-knit Yaxah has to make the difficult choice of who gets sent packing.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Could they be referring to episode 6 TCs (both were difficult with the Margaret-Judd stuff and everyone feeling bad about voting off Brian) instead of episode 7? Therefore, this surprise would happen right at the beginning of the episode.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Oooo, I changed my mind. I think Corvis nailed it.

10-22-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Oh, great idea! I'm persuaded and firmly in the Corvis camp on this one, that "difficult Tribal Council" refers to the Nakum one we've just seen. This seems to make more sense in terms of the usual timeline of an episode, where TC ends the proceedings rather than leads into some new proceedings.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
What true said

Also:

bombard:pelt: cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile;

Could the castaways get caught in a hail storm? Possibly swarmed by bats?

--Elroy Jetson

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"

This, to me, could mean one of two things. It either means, as Corvis speculated, that the "difficult" TC was E6's TC, and the surprise is the E7 reward of a camp invasion, or it means the castaways are told something at the end of the E7 TC.

I don't think it's the former, as the placement on the misdirection list is odd, as in "why put it at the end of the list if it's the first thing to happen?". Also, they already mention the "visit from the enemy" in another blurb.

The title of E8 is "The Hidden Immunity Idol", which sounds like it portents the appearance of a merge. What if at the end of TC, Jeff tells the tribe to return to the other camp instead of their own? I was wondering how they might "hide" the II in E8, but if Yaxha (for spec's sake) goes to TC in E7, is told to return to Nakum camp afterward, and then the faux-merged tribe reports for an RC the next day, they might be told to bring the II with them. They bring it, Jeff takes it away, they compete in an individual RC, then return for what they think is an individual IC, but Jeff whips out the II and says "Merge? I don't recall using that word." Then you have the S5-like scenario of two tribes living in one camp. (which, btw, I totally hated, so I'm hoping I'm wrong here)

Fester

10-21-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Surprise=colorful exit?"
Agree that it will happen at the end of this episode's TC.

Could it be the 'colorful exit?'

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-21-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"

In unexpected visit from the opposing tribe makes some of the other castaways uncomfortable about being friendly with the enemy.

The fear is clearly to do with the actual reward weather it be swimming with crocks or sharks, or some other think like parasailing ect.. My guess and don’t take me as a sexist is that its one of the women.. so you have:

Yaxhum
AMY – doubt she is fearful of anything
Danni – somewhat of a tomboy most likely not fearful

Nakum
Cindy – most likely candidate
Lydia – a fish monger not likely scared of crocks
Steph - fearless

So my conclusion is that Nakum wins reward..

Unexpected Visit?
Not sure about this one.. my gut tells me NAKUM wins reward so that would conflict with a camp raid..

Heart to heart – definitely Amy and Gary.. this tells me that again NAKUM wins Immunity or they would not be setting up this scenario with the editing.. with Amy the likely target she may try to paint the target on Gary?

After tribal council there will be 10 survivors left.. could be a merge here with the tribes at 4 and 6. or 5 and 5

10-22-05, 01:56 AM (EST)
14. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-05 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

>Nakum
>Cindy – most likely candidate
>Lydia – a fish monger not
>likely scared of crocks

Wouldn't Cindy, being a zookeeper, be (relatively) unafraid of animals as well?

10-22-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
I don't see how you reach the conclusion that someone who sells fish for a living automatically isn't afraid of crocodiles. That doesn't follow, to me.

This isn't to say that I think Lydia is definitely NOT the fearful one -- we're certainly shown a worried-looking Lydia in these shots, so we're being invited to think she's the afraid one -- but just that I don't think a fish is much the same as a croc for the purposes of deciding what might scare her.

wikidimagination 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wikidimagination Click to send private message to wikidimagination Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
I think I have it folks.

In Lydia's profile on Surivor:CBS.com, it states at the end,"If there is a potential obstacle in her path, it might be her fear of extreme heights."

I think this is the whole fear thing in a nutshell. Lydia's team wins...they get to go up onto of that high ruin and she freaks but after some help from her teammates, she goes, and enjoys it.

This is just another little tiny thing that is WAY overplayed (like the biting on Jamie's toe) and I think those pics circulating around of Lydia is her initial fear and then they will show her talking about the fear but the fantastic view or some crap after she goes to the reward with her tribe.

Just my thoughts.

10-24-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
That sounds plausible. But then Yaxha's little excursion over to Nakum wouldn't be part of a reward win for Yaxha. Hmmm.

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chapdog Click to send private message to Chapdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
well it looks like it is Lydia and she is scared of a zip line. I was actually close with my parasailing guess.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Quick observation: Fear of crocs would apply to every one. In their right mind. Any one that's ever been close to a large uncaged, undoped, gator or croc (and I'm sure this would include the Croc hunter) would be afraid. I thought I was pretty tough, and could deal with that stuff till I had a Gator lunge at me. So quick and startling. Heart attack city. Didn't get me but it definately brought out the girly-man in me.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-24-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-05 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

You mean this croc was doped? I thought it was a manly-man thing! What a disappointment...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: See-BS Misdirection for Episode 7"
Touche.

Although the "right mind" qualifier might apply here.

10-27-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
23. "Pool party for Danni's birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-05 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

From a Sucks poster:

Bitsie222
(10/27/05 7:51 am)
ezSupporter

Happy Birthday Danni
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On CBS this morning they showed footage of the visit - Danni's having a birthday party and invites Nakum to help her celebrate - no buffs, no tribes, just party - Steph looked pissed but told her minions to go to the party.

----------------------------------------------------------

So I guess Yaxha still has the croc-proof pool. I was positive Jeff said they would only have it for one day.

ETA: I assume Danni thought of this and had to clear it with production, but it is a GREAT maneuver. Disarm the other tribe, and also accumulate some good will in the process -- could be what helps her get to the end game.

Can't wait to see Stephenie get pissed.

Edited again: I just realized this post doesn't say it's a pool party, but in a different post the same poster referred to it as a pool party. So I'm not sure if the pool is still there.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
Wow, that's great news! So, the Yaxha's go to Nakum to invite the Nakum's over to Yaxha for a party??? Will they be spending the night? Guess they'll all go swimming!

So Steph is the one that is afraid of revealing too much to the others???

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
WOW - that's the last thing anyone would have come up with, but fits perfectly! That scene of them arriving at Nakum being a merge didnt sit right with me, if only because everyone voted off kept saying that Yaxha had the better camp, so I just couldnt see them choosing Nakum's camp for the merge.

Very, very smart move on her part. I like her more and more. Thats like the grand daddy of all the goodwill moves!
I can just see Stephenie getting all pissy. I cant wait to watch now!

Did they show the pool in the footage? She might just be inviting them over for a party, even without the pool. Although, thats MUCH less enticing.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to send private message to Whole%20Lotta%20Rosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
Thanks for bringing this over BR.

Quite interesting.

This could begin Danni's emergence that I have been expecting/hoping for.

Plus more conflict with Steph.

Goodie, Goodie.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
<Can't wait to see Stephenie get pissed. }<

When is Steph Infection ever NOT pissed?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

10-27-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
"A pool party? That is SO gay!"

reddogblkcat 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reddogblkcat Click to send private message to reddogblkcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
First time poster here long time lurker but thought I'd give this a whirl.Agree okaychatt.....Stephitsallabboutme is always whining and being pissy. She should have a total meltdown tonight with any luck.

As far as some of the castaways being uncomfortable being friendly with the enemy this could be Rafe. He did just sit in on NuYaxha TC and give Gary immunity. Rafe could perhaps be uncomfortable being friendly with the other NuYaxha members for that reason.

reddogblkcat

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

I have no memory of JP saying the pool was for one day.
The margaritas and guac, yeah.

A lot of trouble to set up that pool and take it away next day.
So I think they still have it, which means they have something to entice Nakum. Otherwise they would be nervous about inviting Nakum to travel to another hot humid bug-infested camp, but having the pool--they are the cool kids on the block and OF COURSE anyone but Staph would be dying to go get cooled off.

ETA that Staph would enjoy the swim, just not the gesture.

10-27-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
As usual, you make perfect sense, OFG. They must still have the pool.

Still, I swear JP said it was for one day only, and some other posters remembered the same thing. I don't record the show so I can't check. It would be pretty silly if he said that about the margaritas and guacamole, as if they would be expecting to get a fresh supply every day after that.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
What I am remembering about the pool is that when JP announced the reward was a pool Rafe asked for one day. But I can't remember JP's reply. Maybe Rafe asking the question is where the confusion is.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Pool party for Danni's birthday"
<<They must still have the pool.>>

I just rewound my tape. When Jeff announces the pool as part of the reward, Rafe asks, "Just for today, or...?" Jeff replies, "It stays at your camp." I assume from this that the pool is still there. And the drinks and dip were just for one day.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •