The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
From Fever:

So, is there only one big challenge this week? And, looks like they play at one point for individual immunity.....wonder who will get it?...probably the bully Judd....????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 volsfan 10-14-05 1
   RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 Flowerpower 10-14-05 2
       RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 volsfan 10-14-05 3
 RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 emydi 10-14-05 4
   Confimation of individual immunity volsfan 10-15-05 5
       RE: Confimation of individual immun... Flowerpower 10-15-05 6
           RE: Confimation of individual immun... volsfan 10-15-05 7
   RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 emydi 10-16-05 9
       RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 volsfan 10-16-05 10
           RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 emydi 10-16-05 11
 RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6 Flowerpower 10-15-05 8
 Press Release emydi 10-17-05 12
 Eight Heats? Flowerpower 10-17-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
The first thing I noticed is this pic:

On the right side of the pic I believe we see the table that is holding what they are playing for as I think this is RC. I think the pics of them racing will be some type of IC (is that where you think it is for II?)

10-14-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
You know Vols, I'm thinking all of these challenge shots may just be the same challenge. The survivors are seen in different pairings, girls vs. girls, guys vs. guys and girl/guy vs. girl/guy. I think that the pairs are started at opposite ends of the field and have to run to the ball placed in the middle of the field...on Jiffy's go, of course. Somehow a tribe wins the large featured reward, and then the challenge with the big ball becomes individual somehow. I don't know if it's the first to push the ball back across a designated line or perhaps through a goal of some sort. I could see the big bully, Judd winning the II or maybe Jamie?

10-14-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
You could be right. This picture of Jamie is before the challenge (IMHO)

The pics with BJ have him (Jamie) with his shirt off which I know doesn't prove anything other than he takes his shirt off. However, maybe the challenge is played in legs or winners move on to the next round.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
Could it be RC followed by IC sort of like Vanuatu when John won? but here it's one man and one woman gets II and it doesn't matter what tribe? so two II could be on one tribe?

There sure are a lot of pictures of Cindy...including the really close up of her nose and mouth...why? Could she finally step up in II? sort of ironic to Judd's comments in Ep. 5..

10-15-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
5. "Confimation of individual immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-05 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

I was just watching the football game on CBS and they read a preview of thursday's show and they said that idividual immunity was up for grabs.

ETA: WTF? I guess it would pay for me to read the voiceover! Sorry, it was already confirmed.

*slaps head*

10-15-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Confimation of individual immunity"
I wonder if that II comes down to BJ/Jamie??? Don't know...

10-15-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Confimation of individual immunity"
I am watching the football game on CBS and they are advertising the hell of this episode...I am trying to catch any type of body language or anything said that might give us some clues.

10-16-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
Ok, watching football they said ONE Individual Immunity and 2 tribal councils...so no man, woman thing...will it just be 1 person that gets it and nobody else even though 2 TCs.

Also in one of the commercials...Steph yells something like "GO _________" I kept going back to hear it on my Tivo but I could not figure it out...it appears that she was out of the running and cheering on a teammate--Judd/Jamie/Cindy?

10-16-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-05 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

I wonder if the team that has the individual immunity winner will go to TC first and then they vote for someone to have immunity on the second team that goes to TC...didn't they do that last time?

10-16-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
yes, Koror won team immunity but still had to go to TC, they went first ousted Willard and then voted to give Ibe immunity....while eating beef stew and drinking root beer.

In Vanuatu, John Kenney won individual immmunity after the guys won the first part of the challenge (I think for reward too) They went to TC first and ousted John P. Then John K. stayed around and gave Ind. Imm. to Ami and they ousted Mia.

So I don't think either of these will happen exactly. Here, we know Individual Immunity is on line. Maybe NuNakum wins the big ball challenge and then like in Vanuatu they get to all vie for II in heats...that may explain Steph's seemingly rooting for someone on her team after she is out...OR

maybe who vies for II are the best in the different heats and it could be 2 Nakum and 2 Yaxha competing for II.

I don't know what will happen at TCs some other variation or maybe no immunity is given as in Van and Pal and only one out of the 13 gets II...

10-15-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: WebPromo Vidcaps, Ep 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-05 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

I thought I'd play around with the vidcaps a bit. We know that we see Judd, Cindy, Steph and Rafe in clear celebration-mode, but are they celebrating the win of the heat, or the entire RC and it's reward feast?

First, we have a huge ball and the opposing tribes send couples to move the ball toward their line or goal to earn points/win the heat. So far we have these couples against each other:

BJ/Brandon take off to oppose Jamie/Judd...

Then we see that Brandon gets mowed over...

Then we have Danni/Amy vs. Steph/Cindy

We know that they are Vs. Steph and Cindy because of the TV Guide pic.

Then we have Judd/Steph vs. Gary/Amy:

This is presumably when Amy gets mowed over and hurt...

So out of these three matches I'd say that Judd/Jamie are most likely to win, I don't know who will win with Danni/Amy vs. Steph/Cindy.....Amy has more weight??? As for Gary/Amy vs. Steph/Judd, we know that Amy gets hurt so I would think that Judd/Steph would win.

Here are some reaction shots:
Amy, I think that she's happy here!

Here's Steph reacting/ Cindy is next to her...

Here's Margaret:

Here's Cindy:

Here are BJ and Gary behind him:

10-17-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
12. "Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-05 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

wrong thread whoops.

10-17-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
13. "Eight Heats?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-05 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Gorilla Dust over at Sucks notes that there seems to be a score board in the background here. Looks like there could possibly be seven or eight heats lined up....???

ETA: There also appears to be an "end-zone" at the end of the field. So, perhaps the ball is placed at midfield and the first team to push the ball across their opponets endzone line is winner...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •