The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 07:45 AM (EST)

From Survivor Phoenix:

Voiceover:

Next time on Survivor:
At Nakum, Margaret and Judd just can't get along.
Margaret: "Judd is irritating".
Judd: "She just cant grasp the fact that the old tribe ain't coming back."
Amy takes another blow
Jeff: "Amy's down! Amy's hurt!"
And Bobby Jon and Jamie square off.

Now, one thing I definately noticed....in these caps:

Note that Judd and Rafe are hugging in celebration....looks like a Nakum win for me....is the ball the RC or the IC? I think it's the RC...(sure would love to see BJ deck Jamie here!LOL!

I also wanted to note that the title: Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble.....this says alot! Big ball in the RC, leads to a big mouth over the RC from BJ and Jamie, and this leads to big trouble at TC for either BJ or Jamie....is Jamie toast this week????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps KObrien_fan 10-14-05 1
 RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps PhillyBrat 10-14-05 2
   RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps applejack93 10-14-05 3
       RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps PhillyBrat 10-14-05 8
 RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps volsfan 10-14-05 4
   RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 10-14-05 5
       RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps volsfan 10-14-05 6
           RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps Loquatrix 10-14-05 7
               RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-14-05 9
                   RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps Capn2patch 10-14-05 10
 Who would Nakum vote immunity to? Brownroach 10-14-05 11
   RE: Who would Nakum vote immunity t... Loquatrix 10-14-05 12
   Ep6: Individual Immunity forehead 10-14-05 13
       RE: Ep6: Individual Immunity Brownroach 10-14-05 14
           RE: Ep6: Individual Immunity emydi 10-15-05 16
 RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-14-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

I think it is VERY clear and a dead giveaway that Nakum has won this challenge. The ball is over near the yellow markers and has come to a stop. Jamie is yelling and chest pumping imitating BJ which pisses BJ off and he confronts and gets in Jamie's face.

This one is a gimme, just need to determine if RC or IC. Remember that this is a double boot episode too, so even if Nakum wins IC (not saying they do, just if) they would still have to go to TC. But maybe like in Palau and Vanuatu they will have some special immunity granting power to "save" somebody on the opposing tribe.

ETA: After reading SeeBS misdirection, I bet the ball pushing challenge is for RC.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
Heere is what I noticed.

We have what appears to be a 2 v 2 challenge where the tribe tries to roll the ball too the other players side.

We have a Stephanie & Judd Vrs Gary & Amy

And it LOOKS like Brandon and Bobby Jon Vrs Jamie and Judd

In that last shot above you can see Cindy and because she isn't with that hug it makes me wonder if she is the one sitting out. However because she is not there in that giant hug and because BJ and Jamie have time to "groan" at one another. I say that Nakum at least wins this "round" of ball pushing.

Bratz

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-14-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
Nope, Cindy is definately involved in the challenge as per this.

Cindy has been known to be competing in this challenge for a few days now.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
>Nope, Cindy is definately involved in
>the challenge as per this.
>
>
>Cindy has been known to be
>competing in this challenge for
>a few days now.
>
>

You know I was never able to get that picture to load.

Well there is Lydia and Cindy... (Vrs Amy and Danni).

So far all matchups have been the same, 2 male vrs 2 male , 2 female vrs 2 female. and 1 of each. Well from what I have sceen so far lol.

However I still beleive this is just a Nakum win of the round. Not the whole challenge. (Mostly because of Cindy's physical reaction.)

Bratz

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
I am very very surprised that the double TC isn't even hinted at here. Nothing about an unexpected twist as well...hmmmm

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
That's prolly because it's not a surprise or an unexpected twist, considering that it's been known there will be two tribal councils, as supplemented by applejack's link above.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
It is going to be a HUGE surprise to the general viewer. As I remember last time it was broadcast big time in the previews because we wondering how it would all play out.

Also, this is SeeBS and they blow everything out of proportion especially when it comes to something that is out of the ordinary.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
I'm pretty much an "Average Viewer" this season, and I can confirm that there has been no indication that there is an upcoming Double Boot. The only place I've heard about it is here.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
They might put something about it in the second preview.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
I ask this because there's no indication anywhere else of a double boot. Has TV guide ever been wrong? Maybe the guide IS the misdiderection.

10-14-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Who would Nakum vote immunity to?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Let's speculate...if Nakum wins the challenge, and if they follow the same format as in Palau, Nakum would get to vote immunity to someone on Yaxha. This should be a tribal vote because there is nothing individual about the challenge (like with John Kenney in Vanuatu).

Rafe and Stephenie should vote for Gary or Amy, who were part of their alliance.

Lydia could vote for either Gary or Brian, both of whom she was connected to.

Jamie is hard to say; he was connected to Brian through Lydia but I'm not sure they had any kind of real alliance.

Judd would probably not vote for anyone from old Nakum, so it would be Gary, Amy or Brian.

Cindy and Margaret would probably vote for an old Nakum member.

So, one of the three old Yaxhas should end up with it, but which one? It would be smart to vote for Amy, imo. She injured her foot in Ep 2 and now she gets run over by the rock in Ep 6. If they want Yaxha to lose more challenges, they should force them to keep her.

If Amy got immunity I think Brian would be screwed. And vice versa.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who would Nakum vote immunity to?"
I agree that Amy is the smart choice and also that if she gets voted Immunity, Brian is in serious danger.

That said, with Danni and Bobby Jon having wrecked the numerical advantage for reasons I am sure I will never understand, and both of them having decided that Gary is a genius who will look after them (all the more stupid in light of our earlier conjectures about how quickly Danni would use her information to engineer Gary's boot), I don't feel at all assured in projecting how they might vote this time.

This could, for example, be a very dangerous week for Brandon if Amy gets Immunity and Gary/Brian continue working on the extremely suggestible Danni/Bobby Jon as well as they did this week.

Then again, it would also be a tremendous week for Danni to go, and I would love to see the back of Skeletor once and for all. And she did talk about being the wild card (she actually wasn't, because Bobby Jon came along for the ride) and we know what often happens to people who think they're the swing vote. It would make me so happy if she were the victim of her own stupidity in voting off her safe Number Four man when they had the numerical advantage.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ep6: Individual Immunity"
Good spec as usual, BR. However, the webpromo is up and specifically mentions "Individual Immunity is on the line". So, probably a Vanuatu scenario.

forehead

10-14-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep6: Individual Immunity"
I just saw that. Still, if Nakum comes out on top, the odds still favor that one of the old Yaxhas on new Yaxha would receive the second immunity (if there is one). Only Margaret or Cindy winning the individual immunity would probably mean an old Nakum on new Yaxha would also get it.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep6: Individual Immunity"
This is still just like Vanuatu...i don't see the II being the same as either Van or Pal...I suggested in the other vidcap thread that it was one male, one female II and it doesn't matter if it's 2 on one tribe...from the vidcaps it looks like Cindy is all over the place...I'm leaning towards a II win for her.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 6, Preview Vidcaps"
I found this by VolcanicGlass over at Sucks Mess Hall:

You can clearly see that this is all celebratory. See Cindy's expression, she's off to the right of Judd, and you can see Steph in Judd's arm on Judd's right side(note her shorts with the light blue waist band), and then see Judd as well hugging Judd on his left. So Cindy is smiling, jumping up and down while Judd is engulfing Rafe and Steph in a group hug...

Thanks VG!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •