The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A picture worth a second look..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-01, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"A picture worth a second look..."
I must first apologize for not being able to post this following picture. I tried but failed. So here is the link

http://survivorhunter.tripod.com/vid.htm

The is the famed Aja's web page. The creator of the famous Rich dance from last season.

The link is to a page of tiled pictures. They are said to be vid caps, from where I dont know. Many of the pictures are of scenery, and few of JP. But one picture caught my attention.
The picture shows two men, covered in mud? dancing around a fire. While it doesnt appear that these two men are from survivor, if you look closely at the picture there is an imposed image of a man. Noticably there is a CBS logo in the corner, so this may be from the opening credits. I do not have the technology to play with the picture, but the bust of the man looks to take most of the frame. Any help would be appreciated and I do realize that this could be a big strech, but we don't have much to go on here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Another photo and an interesting no... Dreamingofcolleen 02-08-01 1
   RE: Another photo and an interestin... weltek 02-08-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Another photo and an interesting note"
From a Liz fan site. The picture is a new one of Liz, Alicia, and Rodger making something out of rope. It appears to be a net or hammock of some kind. Thought it could possibly be from a future challange.

http://survivorhunter.tripod.com/vid.htm

Equally interesting is the abundance of Alicia and Liz in pictures that show them together, several just the two of them interacting in a personal way. One looks like Liz is doind Alicias hair.
Any thoughts?

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-01, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another photo and an interesting note"
If Kimmi goes, that leaves Alicia and Liz to bond. Fits in with my vote of Kimmi going this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •