The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"At least I'm not alone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FLYGRL77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FLYGRL77 Click to send private message to FLYGRL77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"At least I'm not alone"
I have been watching this show since it started. I am so frustrated with this season. I don't normally come on the message board, but after todays show I simply had enough. I am really getting tired of these women. I completely believe in the concept of the show...as in women getting help and support in their lives. This season, however, feels off. I am not sure if it's the editing, the producers, or the women.

I am wondering if anyone else caught the part with Christina and the phone call. In her confessional, she says "I don't feel like I'm being heard." From what they showed, she was being heard, she just didn't like the feedback she was getting. Jill was giving her sound advice and Allison got all pissy and defensive when people disagreed with her. She hasn't been in a relationship for 7 years! She was encouraging Christina to play a stupid, immature game!

These women are probably all getting sick of each other because they've been living together for nearly 3 months!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: At least I'm not alone Bunnie868 12-01-05 1
   RE: At least I'm not alone CookieLvr 12-03-05 15
       RE: At least I'm not alone horsewhisperer 12-20-05 22
           RE: At least I'm not alone Jumbo Shrimp 12-25-05 25
   RE: At least I'm not alone rsmith6861 12-21-05 23
   RE: At least I'm not alone mom of 6 BOYS 12-26-05 27
 RE: At least I'm not alone kikicaca 12-01-05 2
 RE: At least I'm not alone DJINJABEAN 12-01-05 3
   RE: At least I'm not alone Flowerpetal 12-01-05 4
       RE: At least I'm not alone rsmith6861 12-21-05 24
 RE: At least I'm not alone perkyj 12-01-05 5
   RE: At least I'm not alone justashell 12-01-05 6
 RE: At least I'm not alone yogabrat 12-02-05 7
   RE: At least I'm not alone deededell 12-02-05 8
       RE: At least I'm not alone angelleyes 12-02-05 10
 RE: At least I'm not alone mskat 12-02-05 9
 RE: At least I'm not alone pegasustt 12-02-05 11
 RE: At least I'm not alone Starchild99 12-03-05 12
   RE: At least I'm not alone magnolia 12-03-05 13
 RE: At least I'm not alone rcchick 12-03-05 14
 RE: At least I'm not alone blue1521 12-03-05 16
 RE: At least I'm not alone shirley 12-17-05 17
   RE: At least I'm not alone shirley 12-17-05 18
       RE: At least I'm not alone kctrey23 12-18-05 19
           WARNING - kctrey23 Bebo 12-18-05 20
           RE: At least I'm not alone SibSix 12-20-05 21
               WARNING - SibSix Bebo 12-26-05 26
 RE: At least I'm not alone Barbied0ll 12-27-05 28
   RE: At least I'm not alone KathleenB 12-27-05 29
       RE: At least I'm not alone Lwalkernutt 12-28-05 30
           RE: At least I'm not alone Lolarey66 12-28-05 31
 RE: At least I'm not alone susang 12-28-05 32
 RE: At least I'm not alone idohair 12-31-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bunnie868 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunnie868 Click to send private message to Bunnie868 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I don't post either. But I think they need to kick everyone out and "START OVER". It is not working this season. They are all off base and not focusing. seems more like a soap then a reality show.

CookieLvr 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CookieLvr Click to send private message to CookieLvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I agree with you so much. I miss SO's format in the first season when it didn't seem so scripped. Heck, it WAS real. Now, it's like a soap opera. The assignments play to the camera. When Lisa had to dress like a baby for a day AND go on a job interview was over the top. Could you see any of the first cast from Season 1 going along with that? I'm sure that Andi, Lori, Maureen or the reast of them would have walked out of the house if they had to do something as humiliating as that.

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I so agree with all of your comparisons with the first season. SO3 is just garbage!
Also, it appears to me that Rhonda seems to have lost the passion she used to have for helping the HG's. What do you think?

Jumbo Shrimp 1181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-25-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to send private message to Jumbo%20Shrimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I think Rhonda is now more interested in making her
"helping of the women" more appealing for the camrea. I think too no she plays favorites with HGs. Overall, I would agree with you Horse Whisperer

rsmith6861 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-21-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rsmith6861 Click to send private message to rsmith6861 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
>I don't post either. But
>I think they need to
>kick everyone out and "START
>OVER". It is not
>working this season. They
>are all off base and
>not focusing. seems more
>like a soap then a
>reality show.

Personally, if any one of these woman had any self respect, they wouldn't be in the Starting over house putting their business on Tv. I'm sure every "client" Christina had has been watching this show and thinking..."soon as she's outta there, I'm contacting her again." As soon as the chips are down and money is tight, she'll fall into the same trap again doing the same thing. I can't imagine anyone I know who's been raped, abused as either a child or an adult, had drinking problems who has any pride that would think to themselves.. " I need to get help. I know! I'll go into the starting over house." Most folks I know, myself included, were scared enough to go get private help from a licensed counselor and when I did do it, it took weeks to even discuss my therapy with my loved ones. I certainly wouldn't have considered going on public tv.

mom of 6 BOYS 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom%20of%206%20BOYS Click to send private message to mom%20of%206%20BOYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I have been watching since day 1 and i love the show but with most of this season i just want to yell "GeT OVER YOURSELF AND GET ON WITH IT" I am really glad that I am not the only one having trouble watching.

Ciao

kikicaca 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kikicaca Click to send private message to kikicaca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Worst bunch of housemates ever. Narcissistic, self-absorbed (Lisa, TJ), overbearing(TJ), whiny (Allison, Lisa) - GAD. Terrible season. The only one I can bear is Jennifer. Jessica's just young but she's annoying. TJ makes me want to puke. How could they have not known she's beyond help? They all hate each other and it should make for good TV but they're all just so damn boring! They need to start over alright, someplace else -

DJINJABEAN 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DJINJABEAN Click to send private message to DJINJABEAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
you are not alone flygrl77, I lucked into finding this show from the first episode, the first house. I was moved to tears on so many episodes, and admired the compassion and support among housemates. I learned alot about myself and became more empathetic towards others. I know there were cat-fights and and cliques, and even housemates trying to turn the other housemates against each other (remember Nyanza?) But it seemed that the coaches always stepped in not to take sides, but to help build empathy and understanding among the housemates. This season seams utterly caotic, and the coaching time appears to be minimal. I have wondered if this season is just bad chemistry, (all the housemates being so needy and so greedy for attention, and there is no grounding person as in other houses) and/or bad editing, showing all the catty, self-involved nastiness and nothing else.I don't know I just want something to change, so I can go back to enjoying and being inspired by what used to be my favorite show.

Flowerpetal 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpetal Click to send private message to Flowerpetal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I think it's the editing and maybe bad chemistry between the housemates. The program does seem chaotic and disjointed and hard to follow. I also stumbled upon SO during it's first season and just loved what I was hearing from the life coaches and I believe they still have that wisdom, but whoever is in the cutting room editing these shows, they need to get rid of that person.

rsmith6861 47 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rsmith6861 Click to send private message to rsmith6861 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
>I think it's the editing and
>maybe bad chemistry between the
>housemates. The program does seem
>chaotic and disjointed and hard
>to follow. I also stumbled
>upon SO during it's first
>season and just loved what
>I was hearing from the
>life coaches and I believe
>they still have that wisdom,
>but whoever is in the
>cutting room editing these shows,
>they need to get rid
>of that person.

Ya know, when Dr Phil first came on the air on Oprah's show, I thought he was great. But when HE thought he was great too and Oprah sponsored him to have his own show, he went from great to outright dangerous. The time he had his show during prime time tv and brought up a case of a young child who had 7 of the 8 traits of a potential serial killer, that's when I realized Dr. Phil forgot his ethics and was more concerned about his ratings. In my opinion, he ruined all chances this kid had of having any kind of a normal life for he put a sign over this kid's head for all his classmates and teachers to see... he gave this kid a reputation to live up to... success was not the word on his sign. Serial Killer was. Fame ruined my opinion of Dr. Phil, and fame and money are doing the same thing to the starting over house and show. They're more interested in ratings than they are on actually helping women who at one point in time really came to the Starting over show for help. Now it's about sensationalism and what I'm seeing is doing more harm to these "clients" house guests or whatever. In fact, from all I've seen this year, the show should change its name from Starting Over, to Big Brother off season. Each House guest might as well vote each other out of the house and the winner gets a half million. I thought this show was going to be different, but it's turned into a farce and definitely a total disservice to the women it's supposed to help.

perkyj 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail perkyj Click to send private message to perkyj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Has it been that long? I have also watched this show since the beginning and loved every minute of it. Each night I would tell my husband what happened in 'The House' that day and he would enjoy it too. I'd tell him what I learned and how I might apply it. The show was helping me, and it was helping us. This season is just one big frustration. I've had it with Allison, Lisa (talk about second chances), Christina and the Life Coaches who seem to be non-existant.

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: At least I'm not alone"

I'm still learning some stuff---despite the best efforts of most of the HGs.

Sure seems like they could have found some more deserving and interested women than the ones they found.

Thank goodness they have aLife Coach tip of the week!

yogabrat 37 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yogabrat Click to send private message to yogabrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Hi FlyGirl! Good to see you again.
I'm with you (and many others), this season is just not what the show was supposed to be about. I often wonder why I'm even bothering to tape it.

It seems we see very little of the actual coaching and teaching that we had before. I miss that.

I do have to say that I've learned a few things about myself by watching some of the women this season, but not nearly as much as I was getting in previous years.

I completely agree with your take on Christina. She's being heard just fine, she just doesn't like that she was disagreed with. She's terribly immature.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: At least I'm not alone"

I think Christina came to SO with the idea that it would be like season 1 and season 2. To her surprise she was invited to the "Allison Show". No doubt Christina needs help and she probably put alot of faith into this process. I would have to say that she got the short end of the stick and really I would have an attitude problem with that too. When she first got to the house IV would not be happy until Christina had been tarred and feathered for choosing the life she had chosen. If you think about it Christina was not made to just realize what life was like and realize what the choices she made had done. She was made to see, hear, bleed and relive every day of the four years she played all those horrible cons. She was made to call herself every horrible name that she could ever think of before she could start to pick up the pieces. I just think Christina was treated a little harshly and some of it was not neccesary.

angelleyes 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelleyes Click to send private message to angelleyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I agree with you that SO spent too much time this season dregging up the sordid details of Christina's past. Her past is dead and done and there was no need to dwell on it. I felt this was just done for the ratings. SO should have concentrated more on the skills she would need to live not hustling. But also frustrating too because Christina still has one leg wrapped around the pole and hasn't totally committed to giving up the life.

Also too felt they spent too much time on letting Lisa goof off. Lisa only became willing when put on daily probation. So I guess she should have been on daily probation from day one. Of all the women they interviewed they couldn't find someone who seriously wanted to change? And not someone who would come to the house and goof off for weeks on end? She was wasting my time.

And then Allison has vegetated for the past two months also.

So of the 6 only 3 seem to have made any progress/moved on. But I'm sure in the end, everything will work out. Grrrrrr...

mskat 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mskat Click to send private message to mskat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
It does seem like there is less coaching going on. I think I remember reading in an LA Times article that IV wanted to leave last season because she wanted more time to live her own life etc. I wonder if that has had an impact.

Also, while I am disappointed and frustrated with the season so far, I remember the end of last season wasn't so hot either. Remember Toxic Tess? And who was the other woman who had had an affair and was secreting bottles of alcohol around the house?

I loved Vanessa and Meg was inspriring, but there were lemons then too.

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I started watching in season 1 also but in the second half of the season. I really cried a lot, and learned a lot. Now i'm watching season 2 and 3 and i like season 2 also but i'm disappointed in season 3. Rhonda doesn't even seen like the same person.

TT

Starchild99 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starchild99 Click to send private message to Starchild99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I'm with you all the way. I fell in love with this show because I learned something new from it every day. This season it's all just cheap drama. It's starting to bore me. And I believe that it's because this is a group of women who really seem to have no interest in supporting one another and who basically just don't like each other. It's sad. They do need to START OVER!

magnolia 38 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magnolia Click to send private message to magnolia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I agree with everyone about the show and how it really going down hill fast....In season one I was doing academic counseling and would talk about in group and tons of clients would chime in.. it got so big that we posted on the board and would spend 15 min recap the week and talk about who got what out of it... it was a great group discussion and help allot of people... in season 2 we decided to have SO group session and tape and watch it together (25+) and then have a hour group meeting with food of course and 2 trainned therapist to answer questions.. it was a wonderful ice breaker.. now this season started out with orginal group added about 12 and we were going well and notice we would face forward when they were off topic and fast forward to the lesson for each house guest.. then it was fast forwarding allot and notice the topic in session is just like here about how bad and down hill the show going... we are now slowly seeing the group decreasing and my insight is if the show keeps going towards the soap opera non helpful junk and someone doesn't help the people in charge to realize the serious mistake they are making then the ratings will or already have drop and the show will be cancelled. Just my thoughts

rcchick 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rcchick Click to send private message to rcchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
By far, the first season was the best, with each passing season it has gone down hill. The women that are in the house now all need to be kicked out and the show needs to Start Over!
There was a time when I would watch, and felt I had learned something, now I watch and feel like I am apart of a cat fight.
When Allison got steps the other day, I was oh so hopeful she would be graduating -- yeah, I feel sorry for her but, she is not growing, not gaining not changing -- she needs to be sent packing. Lisa in the guest room is a riot -- what's that about? -- she doesn't get it, won't get it & we don't get much from her. How is it possible that Christine is preggers? Perhaps the spoilers got it right -- guess she hasn't given up her old ways & to think she is screwing around without protection really sends a message that I am appauled to observe. Jill -- wow -- she is so uninvolved with the others it is amazing. TJ seems totally clueless. I have appreciated the woman that lost her Mom on 9/11, but, I can't even remember her name, but, she does seem to be the only one that is currently on the show that is making progress.

The life coaches came to my city, & I went to see them -- there were women in the audience that told their stories. It would have been so much better to have been able to see them in the house than the current crew.

Yeah -- it is time to START OVER! -- get rid of the cat house crew that is currently in the SO house -- they all have problems that are outside of the areas of expertise of the coaches.

blue1521 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blue1521 Click to send private message to blue1521 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
I agree with you. I've also been watching since the beginning and something is missing with these women. They have had difficult women who don't get along before, but this is different. Rhonda seems to have gone Hollywood and no one seems to be "getting it". It's a shame, because the show has a great premise and could really help people. Just not this group!

shirley 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shirley Click to send private message to shirley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
>I have been watching this show
>since it started. I
>am so frustrated with this
>season. I don't normally
>come on the message board,
>but after todays show I
>simply had enough. I
>am really getting tired of
>these women. I completely
>believe in the concept of
>the show...as in women getting
>help and support in their
>lives. This season, however,
>feels off. I am
>not sure if it's the
>editing, the producers, or the
>women.
>
>I am wondering if anyone else
>caught the part with Christina
>and the phone call.
>In her confessional, she says
>"I don't feel like I'm
>being heard." From what
>they showed, she was being
>heard, she just didn't like
>the feedback she was getting.
> Jill was giving her
>sound advice and Allison got
>all pissy and defensive when
>people disagreed with her.
>She hasn't been in a
>relationship for 7 years! She
>was encouraging Christina to play
>a stupid, immature game!
>
>These women are probably all getting
>sick of each other because
>they've been living together for
>nearly 3 months!

shirley 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shirley Click to send private message to shirley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
you feel alone, well i have been watching this show from day one.and since they changed around the the times around i can't watch at 12 o'clock and by 1 o'clock i'am sleeping l,have tried to stay awake but the medication i have to take will not let me.. iheard that the show now could be seen on tv one. i was so glad , then i watched guess what,thedy are all the old shows so i have not seen to much of the new shows .ifeel your not alone. so i hope you get your answers.i hope you not as mad as i 'am but i still watch the old ones to see if it's one i missed so far i have'nt seen one i missed. gook luck , you are not alone

kctrey23 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kctrey23 Click to send private message to kctrey23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
My what a judgemental nest of hens in here. The show is called Starting Over because these women are not perfect and need to change. Thankfully we have all of you holier-than-thou people to let us know how the perfect life should be led.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - kctrey23"
At least those people have the courtesy to read and follow our community guidelines. If you had bothered to read them (or any of the numerous messages posted on these forums by the moderators), you would know that bashing the show and its particpants is fair game here, but bashing other posters is strictly prohibited.

SibSix 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SibSix Click to send private message to SibSix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Judgemental, Holier than thou??? Allison, is that you darling?? (tongue in cheek)
If you can't take the heat, GET OFF THE SHOW!!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "WARNING - SibSix"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here. And piling on after a moderator has already warned a poster about inappropriate behavior is unacceptable.

Barbied0ll 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barbied0ll Click to send private message to Barbied0ll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Oh Holy heck! Tell me about it! Finally they get rid of that stupid Allison, and bring in some fresh blood, and boom, they start the whole fricken season over again, Are they fricken nuts! They just lost a starting over Fan, and I have just officially removed my reminder to record it this morning. I have finally decided that STARTING OVER SUCKS!

KathleenB 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KathleenB Click to send private message to KathleenB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
So Alison actually graduated? Because of the NYC transit strike I missed a whole week, because they put the news on instead of the program. I did see one day when Alison let in the new girl Kim, and she told her story etc. But then it went to the reruns. I am so confused and pissed that I missed Alison's graduation. Today I taped it and it was ProActiv and other infomercials for the whole hour. what the heck is going on? Did they change the time or something?

thanks

Lwalkernutt 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lwalkernutt Click to send private message to Lwalkernutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
No I believe the new season starts next week

Lolarey66 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolarey66 Click to send private message to Lolarey66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
New Season Starts again January 9th, 2006!!!

susang 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-28-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
Will success spoil SO? Based on this Season, I'm afraid the answer is yes.

idohair 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idohair Click to send private message to idohair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: At least I'm not alone"
new to form... is anyone else sick of the stupid reruns..
I agree the ladies must be getting sick of each other I am!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •