The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-05, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
Last week, on BB6, Michael gets ejected from the house and his partner Kaysar wins HOH. Last night, Eric gets ejected and his partner Maggie wins HOH. Is this merely coincidence or was it planned?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... Estee 07-29-05 1
 RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... Snidget 07-29-05 2
   RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... amm_3456 07-30-05 4
       RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... cocochico 07-31-05 7
 RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... seahorse 07-30-05 3
   RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... Reality432423 07-31-05 5
   RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... cambo 07-31-05 6
 RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... megpie 08-01-05 8
   RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... nailbone 08-01-05 9
   RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixe... cambo 08-01-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
Possibly more of a bashers subject, but... I was just discussing it a little on the Love List. Given the color-coordinated balls, it would have been really easy to make sure Maggie got the rigged equipment. A little weight here, a little magnet there...

But the balls -- including Maggie's -- seemed to be rolling naturally: none of them had odd leaps in speed, sudden slowdowns, or weird changes in angle. I'd call this one coincidence until I see something approaching evidence.

CBS is still thrilled, though.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I think it may be more coincidenc than fixed, with a caveat. I think people whose partners were just voted out may be more motivated than the other hampsters to get the HOH. Being HOH gets you power, but it also paints a big target on you. One of the things that would motivate someone to take it on is payback.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

amm_3456 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-30-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amm_3456 Click to send private message to amm_3456 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I think its coincidence!! Maggie won and it sucks. I dont like her. It makes me mad. But

cocochico 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cocochico Click to send private message to cocochico Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I agree it's a coincidence that she won which sucks. Has anyone figured out what she does for a living? James believes that she is a cop not an emergency room nurse.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
Pure coincidrence, but in that competition, if you went last or close to last you knew exactly what you had to do to become HOH, so that was an advantage.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-05, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I agree, when I saw the order of people, I knew what would happen.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I agree with that too. By Maggie going close to last, she knew what she had to beat.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
I think that Maggie just knew she had to get HOH, so she watched how the others did and rolled her ball carefully. I am glad she won. I khow you are going to bash me, but I am hopeing this gets everyone playing the game, not trying to get even with people.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
but I am hopeing this gets everyone playing the game, not trying to get even with people.

Looking at her noms, I think it's still the latter.

o-

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is It Coincidence or Is It Fixed?"
To get everyone to play the game, Kaysar's team must win HOH next week and nominate either Jennifer, April, or Beau. (I would nominate Jennifer and Beau.) Those three have been riding coat tails and need to feel a little heat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •