The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-17-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Oh my. I think I'll stoke the fire here. We are down to 16. Who wants to play? You sign up for a character and the rules are the same as my Survivor Basher game. <http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2721&forum=DCForumID1&omm=0>

I'm THE DONALD.
MB - (is already held by Rolly, and he's probably too busy for this place, I think its just the ugly stepchild show now).
George - CSTL (well, he IS my right hand man)

Raj - Oscirus
Andy - ssshaw
Kelly - subman
WEs-
Kevin-
John -
Chris -

Jen C- ARnutz
Sandy - tigger
Eliz - Pepito
Stacy J- LBISlander
Stacy R - Estee
Maria - Joools
Ivana - Sisterwoman
Pamazon - Sablebunny
Jen Blondie - jae

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... CantStandToLook 09-17-04 1
   RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... Angelfood 09-17-04 3
       RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... CantStandToLook 09-20-04 12
           RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... ARnutz 09-20-04 13
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... Estee 09-17-04 2
 Im in Oscirus 09-17-04 4
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... ssshaw 09-17-04 5
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... subman 09-17-04 6
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... Joools 09-17-04 7
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... tig_ger 09-17-04 8
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... sablebunny 09-17-04 9
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... ARnutz 09-17-04 10
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... Pepito 09-17-04 11
   RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... sisterwoman 09-20-04 14
       RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... sisterwoman 09-20-04 15
           RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... Angelfood 09-20-04 16
               RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... ARnutz 09-21-04 17
   RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... LBIslander 09-23-04 21
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... jae 09-22-04 18
   objective? what objective? ;) Angelfood 09-22-04 19
 ??= Chris? ARnutz 09-22-04 20
   Ivana arrives and everyone bows sisterwoman 09-23-04 22
       Ivana... Angelfood 09-23-04 27
           RE: Ivana... CantStandToLook 09-23-04 28
               RE: Ivana... subman 09-24-04 36
 Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here Angelfood 09-23-04 23
   RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here LBIslander 09-23-04 24
       RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here Angelfood 09-23-04 25
           RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here ARnutz 09-23-04 29
               Sigpics here Angelfood 09-23-04 31
           RE:test to see if I get my sigpic LBIslander 09-23-04 34
   If I don't scare you, no one else w... sablebunny 09-23-04 26
       Trump's Itinerary Angelfood 09-23-04 30
           RE: Trump's Itinerary ARnutz 09-23-04 32
           RE: Trump's Itinerary sablebunny 09-23-04 33
               Pam..I gotta ask .. LBIslander 09-24-04 35
           RE: Trump's Itinerary subman 09-24-04 38
       RE: If I don't scare you, no one el... subman 09-24-04 37
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing gam... subman 09-24-04 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
I dont know if I want to be any of these idiots...

now George...I could be him...loved the way he pointed out to the idjiots that they were less than a block away from each other and should use the other two holes in their head to look across the street.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If he drew a rainbow, I would have thought he was a twelve-year-old girl.~Debs FLOM Summary

09-17-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-04 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

Ok, youre George!

09-20-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Ok you're in the boardroom, if you have something to say..SAY IT...dont spray it..

and btw...anyone see my walker???

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
OK I'll give it a try... but I haven't played this game before, so let me know if I mess up! Hope I'm supposed to resond to this post.

Hey Ivana! Why did you bring me to the boardroom? Do you think I'm going to come in here and rag about Stacie J. so you won't have to? Oh my goodness, the waiting is nervewracking! Why don't we brainstorm a list of reasons why the Trumpster should fire her? By the way, which one of us should open our big mouths first?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Awww... but not a Mark Burnett? We always need a Mark Burnett.

I'll take Stacey R, just because I get that 'I may be here for a little while' sense from her. (Besides, I have an ideal Pamela in mind, and I want to leave it open just in case.)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Im in"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-04 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Id like carolyn but if I can't be her then i'll be raj

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
I'll be Andy, the master debater.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
I'll take Kelly. Please.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Ooooh, I wanna play. I'm kinda new, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Can I be Maria, please?

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
May I be Sandy? I always wanted to own my very own bridal store.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
I want, no, demand to be Pam. Unless it means I have to slum with the commoners on this website. Or Estee's dream Pam comes through for her. Then Ivana be Ivana just so I can tell Donald that living well is the best revenge.

My only issue with being Pam is that I am height-challenged. I think it means I get more oxygen than she does. It also means I can't play basketball with the boys. Wait a minute...

09-17-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-04 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

Well, this sounds like fun! Haven't done this before... I'd like to be Jen C. Can't you see me already? Opening mouth and inserting foot?

Edited to see if you like my sigpic!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Sounds like fun, I'd like to play too!!

Hmmm, looking at who hasn't been claimed yet, I would like to be Elizabeth. Haven't got the least bit of a handle on her yet, so I would like her, would force me to pay attention to her and try to figure her out...

May I be Elizabeth, please?

Pepito

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
OMG! OMG! OMG! Can I be OMG! Ivana? OMG?

09-20-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Angelfood, you are a doll! Thanks Off to dig up some dirt!

09-20-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Like I could say No to you! I'll make ya a siggie too.

ARNutz - your sig is great!

09-21-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Thanks Angelfood! It's the first sig I've ever made.

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"

Sorry to butt-in into the middle of the posts but I can't get my piddling old webtv to scroll past this point.

But I"d like to be Stacie J if not taken.. because AS USUAL everyone is talking and paying no attention to ME! Hey!!! Angelfood! Psst Hey!! cmon Angelfood you're the team leader! tell me what's UP!! Really..What's up?? Gimme something to do..Maybe count all the letter "r"s in all the posts.. Stacie
(What? What are ya lookin' at?)

Will you start a new thread with each episode? It would help with my sometimes limited access to long threads. Thanks

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-04, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Wait, what's the objective? If we're supposed to pick the winner, then I'll pick Kevin, but if not, I'd rather be Blondie Jen so I can make dumb bimbotic comments.

09-22-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
19. "objective? what objective? ;)"
kinda both. just to have fun tho.

so you can be either. (kevin's my pick to win also).
but i dunno, blonde Jen seems like she's the best pick out of the girls team - especially with comments in the Boardroom - or was it Sandy? I dunno who is who.

09-22-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
20. "??= Chris?"
Is this the missing man?

09-23-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
22. "Ivana arrives and everyone bows"
Hello all! My name is Ivana. Yes, I have heard the jokes and the comments on my name. Heck, he married Ivana so he must have liked her! I think it gives me an extra edge over the other players. He certainly won't forget my name.

I am originally from Arkansas. Yes, I have heard all the jokes and comments on being Chinese and also an Arkie. HaHa. I have an amazing resume that includes being an intern for Gov. Bill Clinton. I would have made it to the White House also if it hadn't been for that pesky Monica Lewinski. I mean, really- who is better looking?

I decided to apply for The Apprentice mainly for the opportunity to redeem my people after watching Tammy last season. SHe was such a bad spokesperson for my people. Financial wizards, that is. We financial types CAN listen and we CAN follow orders. We are NOT ogres. We are people too.

I believe I am destined to win. I hear what Mr. Trump is saying to me, but I know I am capable of making decisions. Just look at how I put this kicking business suit together. I didn't even question my choice. Mr. Trump sees my value. He is so hard on me because he can't show his favoritism.

I can't wait for everyone to see what I'm wearing tonight. You will be very impressed with the decision I have made.

Until next time,
Ivana

09-23-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
27. "Ivana..."
I owe you. (ay ay ay, to owe another Ivana). you did the right thing by bringing in Bragford to the Boardroom with you. You smelled the blood, huh? You saved yourself for a week, and possibly more (unless you do something as stupid or break the rules). Thank you for giving me the satisfaction of making that little snake slither and squirm in the Boardroom last week. If not, I would have done it this week, but I like to show them an immediate consequence to an impulsive decision.

Too bad they won't let me have the Guillotine back!

psst, here's your $100 in my pocket for getting the answer exactly right.

09-23-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ivana..."
I jest wanna pipe in here ..cause that's what I do this season. Just think of me as your senile alzheimer ridden granddad. I'd fire all of you whippersnappers if I had my choice. But for now, trust me the Donald isn't the only one that can be a force in the boardroom.

Ivana..stop by the secretary and pick up your NYC street map on the way out

09-24-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ivana..."
Did you say "force" or "farce".......Sir?

09-23-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
23. "Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here"
I'll start a new thread late tonight or early tomorrow (so there's no spoilers for WEst Coast - that would go in the OTHER forum). Right now, we can just talk about Ep. 2 or what you think about the other applicants. Please reply below this for clarity. Its good to put in a new subject line, especially if addressing another applicant.

Reply with quote to grab your siggie. To use it for every post, go to the Lobby (icon at top of page), and User icon, and modify your profile, then paste the httpline into your "signature" window. In non-Apprentice posts, you can just delete it in the post every time. Or PM me for more info. I am willing to change the wording on the sigs.

09-23-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here"

Hi angelfood..requested to be Stacie J (see post 21) I wasn't able to scroll down all the way last night, thus m post in the middle. Let me know if I'm in. Thanks

09-23-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

of course. sorry, I did miss it, but would've caught it eventually. heres a siggie.

ETA: Yes, I'll start one later. But, you can also click on each message individually, if you can't scroll. Will take a while, but a temporary solution.

09-23-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ok, Let's Start - Sigpics here"
Ooooh! Can I have one of THOSE siggies? I want a silly little saying too. Please?? They're cool!

09-23-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
31. " Sigpics here"
of course,

You did a nice one too, I didn't want to discourage ya.

09-23-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
34. "RE:test to see if I get my sigpic"

It worked!!!! Hah! and you all said I was crazy.

>

09-23-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "If I don't scare you, no one else will"
Ice cream, toys, kids with bad hair...what did I sign up for here? Is this The Apprentice or a Nick Jr. (not to be confused with Little Nick, formerly of Apprentice infamy) convention?

And here I am, with my penis 3 sizes too big and my heart 3 sizes too small, stuck with a bunch of men. They worship me, of course, because I am oh so much taller, smarter and more worldly than they. Last week, my puppy scalping empire reached #5 on the list of worldwide evil empires. I'm right behind Dr. No, Dr. Evil, SMERSH and the Bush Administration. After November, that #4 spot is all mine, baby! (a girl can dream, can't she?)

My minion, sablebunny, is going out of town for a few days, so I may not deign to reply to the next thread until Sunday or Monday. Know that my failure to respond is a direct slap against you personally because that's the kind of considerate gal I am.

09-23-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
30. "Trump's Itinerary"
Good decision-making Pam! I think I'll join you, I mean, make a separate get-away for a few days.

I predict that after tonight's BR, I will be so disgusted with this lot of pond scum, that I will have to take a nice business trip (to an undisclosed tropical location) from Friday til Tues, just to get the smell of stench off my body!

Oh, and Pam, you get -10,000 points for leaving off the best evil empire - Mine!! How dare someone forget me or Fail to mention my name and likeness!!

09-23-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Trump's Itinerary"
Oh Donald... you're so funny! You know, I'm going on a fox hunt this weekend with my horse friends, would you like to join me?

If not, I have a bridge in Brooklyn which has recently been listed with my real estate agency. Do you have any interest in investing in bridges?

Oh, and you're right! Ivana sould have never brought me in that boardroom last week!

09-23-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Trump's Itinerary"
>Oh, and Pam,
>you get -10,000 points for
>leaving off the best evil
>empire - Mine!! How
>dare someone forget me or
>Fail to mention my name
>and likeness!!
>

Oh, Mr. Trump, I love your sense of humor! You know we ALL know that they had to take you off the worldwide evil empire list because noone could possibly compete with your particular brand of evil. Well, perhaps The Dark Lord of the Sith and Evil Emperor Zurg...but they're way down there on the inter-galactic evil list after the top 3000 Trump organizations.

09-24-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
35. "Pam..I gotta ask .."

..What is a crem-fresh and how would it taste on a sub roll with some oil and vinegar?

09-24-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Trump's Itinerary"
Sir, your shoes have been shined and I also polished the buttons on your blue blazer.....is there anything else I can do....I just want to be part of the Trump organization?

09-24-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
37. "RE: If I don't scare you, no one else will"
Hey, what the heck happened to that bottle of male testosterone pills I had on my dresser? I've looked everywhere.......

09-24-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
39. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Bashing game"
Remember people, its "lights out" at 2200 hours!! Reveille will be at 0530 and those beds better be made with "hospital corners".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •