The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3 who wont win!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nsynclover 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-01, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nsynclover Click to send private message to nsynclover Click to check IP address of the poster
"3 who wont win!"
Hey! I know 3 who won't win! haha! Don't read this if u don't want to know!

Well Kel was on Rosie and he said he was in contact with Marilyn and Mike and Jeff. Well Mike and Jeff aren't on his tribe,OK. He also said Jeff is a funny guy so obviosly he must've met Jeff when he got voted off cuz remeber they all stayed til the end on 42 days. Then he said he talks to Mike and Marilyn. Well Marilyn is on his tribe so he could've got her phone # there but they didn't have paper. So she's gone and then Mike wasn't on his tribe and they must've met when Mike got off! haha! So there u go! so now we can guess who of the 11 left. Plus we know that Nick won't win sinc ppl are saying he's gone.
cya guys!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3 who wont win! shakes the clown 02-06-01 1
   RE: 3 who wont win! Minstrel 02-07-01 2
       Yes, but think about it... AyatollahKhomeini 02-07-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3 who wont win!"
Well
>Marilyn is on his tribe
>so he could've got her
>phone # there but they
>didn't have paper. So she's
>gone

.....uhmmm, hate to slow down the moron parade, but have you ever heard of a wrap party??? It's when the cast and crew get together AFTER all of the filming is done and have a big blowout bash. Further, have you ever heard of something called a "phone number directory"???

There are 100's of ways that Kel could've gotten Mad Dog's phone number, plus with post-production all 16 castmembers would have been together for at least a couple of days, so even the people who were voted off first would've had a cchance to bond with the people who made it all the way.

I do agree with the Jeff analysis, so I'll throw you a bone there...his comments regarding Jeff were pretty strong in the sense that they probably required more contact b/w the two than just a couple of days, so I will agree that it is evidence that suggests that Jeff does not make it all the way to the end of the game.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-07-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3 who wont win!"
Profs Shakes! I know you only touched the possibilities of this bs. Interesting too that the poster may be 2/3 right (since only one can win! There was so much time between the show's shooting and even the airing that anything could have happened. I'm guessing the entire survivor lineup flew back to the states on the same plane, but that may be a stretch. Anyway, nothing here "to write home about."

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-07-01, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes, but think about it..."
Thanks for your post, nsynclover. Glad that you're back with us. I agree with shakes' criticism of your Maralyn analysis, though. All of the contestants probably have phone and address lists so they can contact each other, and if Kel felt friendly to anyone in his tribe, it would probably be Maralyn.

I agree with nsynclover that Kel's friendship with Jeff and Michael is valuable information. It's true that Kel COULD have met Jeff and Michael at the wrap or on the plane trip back. But that seems unlikely; it seems more likely that the people who got booted would form their most permanent friendships at the resort unless they were whacked-out loners (a category into which I would not place Kel). I seem to remember having pointed out several times in S1 that Kelly didn't seem to have any friends among the survivors (except maybe Colleen), which indicated that she was not voted off (when she would have had the chance to form friendships) ... and she wasn't.

Therefore, I agree that Jeff and Michael probably don't win. Otherwise Kel wouldn't have known them very well, if at all. Thanks for the info.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •