The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Jesus Proofs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Jesus Proofs"
Jesus Proofs

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black

He called everyone "brother"
He liked Gospel
He couldn't get a fair trial

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:

He went into His Fathers business
He lived at home until he was 33
He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:

He talked with his hands
He had wine with every meal
He used olive oil

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:

He never cut his hair
He walked around barefoot all the time
He started a new religion

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:

He never got married
He was always telling stories
He loved green pastures

But the the most compelling of all were the 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:

He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food
He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it
Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work for Him to do

No offense meant - this came from a comedy site.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Jesus Proofs Red Lady 05-13-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Jesus Proofs"
No offense meant - this came from a comedy site.

Okay SG...another California bashing joke huh?

I must confess that last year I was downtown shopping when I happened to notice a barefoot, long-haired man dragging an 8-ft crucifix while walking down the middle of the street! Being the busy-body, curious type that I am, I asked him what he was doing. Well, he was walking across the United States to spread the word of God. And his final destination was Santa Rosa, CA which is certainly a nice, bucolic area in Northern California, but hardly the place I would expect a crucifix carrying man to end his mission. He was evidentally stopping in our community because he needed passage over the bridge to get to his promised land. You can't walk over The Carquinez Bridge...so one of the local shopkeepers let him throw his crucifix in the bed of her pick up truck and drove him across the water. Too bad he couldn't have just walked across the water, huh?

And yes, I gave him a couple bucks before he went on his merry way!

Funny joke SG!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •