The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The winner."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

goleoboy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-01, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goleoboy Click to send private message to goleoboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The winner."
don't read this if you don't wanna know who the winner of Survivor 2 turns out to be. This is highly confidential and the people who devulge this will get into major trouble w/CBS etc if they found out this is leaked... Again, warning, don't continue reading this unless you wanna know who the winner is... Ok, My ex-colleague was one of the very last person voted off the show, this person was VERY disgruntled and told me IN CONFIDENCE that Jerri won the contest this time around.... please don't spread this around. for sake of my friend. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The winner. barnyard 02-06-01 1
 RE: The winner. Katatonic 02-06-01 2
   RE: The winner. Elisabeth Rules 02-06-01 3
       RE: The winner. Katatonic 02-06-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

barnyard 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail barnyard Click to send private message to barnyard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The winner."
Yeah.. please don't spread this secret information that you read in a public internet forum on a website that is discussed every time that the results of survivor are disclosed because we all don't want goleoboy's ex-colleague to get in trouble. I think we can all sleep better now that goleoboy's on the case! I guess we don't need to analyze anything more either now that we know the answer... Think of the time we've all just saved!

Katatonic 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katatonic Click to send private message to Katatonic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The winner."
Ever heard of something called the 'lockbox theory'? well, it's turned out to be pretty much true so none of the contestants know who won.

try again.

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-01, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The winner."
actually i'm pretty sure that the "lockbox theory" is incorrect (at least from what i've read). however unless goleoboy can come up with a little better proof than a supposed ex-colleage (who's name isn't mentioned - probably cuz he doesn't have a good guess as to who the final four are, so he couldn't make up a name) told him who the winner was. i'm not saying he's a liar, just that anyone can say something like that. and why would you post it on a message board if you really didn't want to get your "ex-colleage" in trouble?? "please don't spread this around"????????? um, i think you just did.

oh yeah, by the way, my grandfather knows this lady who used to be friends with a cousin of a neighbor of one of the contestants. and they said jerri won too! can you believe that?? what a coincidence! i think we have it solved now!

Katatonic 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-01, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katatonic Click to send private message to Katatonic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The winner."
I really must keep tabs on all the articles I've read...

That's what I thought initially (that the lockbox theory was incorrect) but apparently it's been deemed correct and none of the contestants know who won, not even the final two. Well, if it's true the suspense is probably killing them... pretty cruel of Burnett, though I would expect nothing less.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •