The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-05 AT 07:49 AM (EST)

Edited to add a new thread that has popped up and to add in VG's new F4 picture.

Hi everyone, welcome to the Survivor Palau Finale SOTS! It’s been a fun season to watch on TV with the infighting/catfights peaking towards the end, but prolly hasn’t been quite so fun to spoil with the excellent work done by several spoilers to have the show almost completely broken down and spoiled to the point where we could probably tell you where the tiniest wart on Katie’s butt is.

But the show (and spoilers) must go on.

First, with the show ending this weekend, we’ll probably get an influx of new faces signing in and checking out the Survivor boards to rant/rave about the show. Let's remember to welcome all newcomers/returning oldtimers and it’d be a good time to review the Community Guidelines and the Spoiler Forum Guidelines. We value your opinions and thoughts, but let's keep the boards running efficiently. Resistance is futile and you will be assimilated!

On to the spoiling now... to begin with, sometimes there are good nuggets of info to be found in the previous episode's East Coast thread and Thursday's East Coast Update thread was no exception.

The CBS Hype Machine is working overtime these last few days to try and inject some drama into the show. We've got the Press Release for the Finale and the SeeBS Misdirection thread. What is the "shocking development" that will take place in the F3 immunity challenge? Will Ian step off for Katie to go to the final two? Or is the shocking development that Katie has actually lost a pound during the challenge?

How is the Finale going to go down?

Final Four

Let's start with the vidcaps - as there doesn't seem to be any posted here, I've linked to SurvivorFever's Vidcap gallery 1 and Vidcap gallery 2 for our benefit.

It seems that there's going to be a zipline involved in the challenge and that there are only two lines, which would suggest that it's an elimination-type of challenge in stages. The two ziplines shown in the vidcaps above are being used by Ian and Tom.

VolcanicGlass has posted these pictures of what seems to be the final 4 TC – it sure seems like Tom is wearing the Immunity Necklace and that there are only four contestants sitting there:

Are we going to get a typical 'invisible person' boot here with Jenn going, a la Darrah or Butch (Who, you say? Exactly!). Or are we going to get thrown for a loop and one of the big boys get taken out here?

Final Three

This is most likely the traditional endurance challenge and as I mentioned above, the CBS hype is focusing quite a bit on this -- what is the "shocking development" that takes place? Wezzie on Sucks has said that it's going to be a looooong challenge with rumour has it that one person lasts for 8 hours and another goes 11 hours before caving in -- standing or sitting or whatever, "their feet hurt."

Looks like it's Ian that gets the boot here. Feel free to make a good case otherwise, there will be plenty of people here (including myself) who would love a counterargument as to why it's Tom or Katie that gets booted here.

Final Two

How will the jury vote? esquire has started a final vote speculation thread to project who would vote for whom in the jury.

Did Caryn slip up on Survivor Live and reveal that Tom is, in fact, in the final two? Or is she just well-coached by the SeeBS folks and gave an ambiguous answer? Check out Andromeda's thread and decide for yourself.

The Editing of the Game

I'd be remiss, of course, if I didn't include VerucaSalt's excellent threads on the editing of the show. Here's the current thread and the original thread. You know how people like to grab the New York Times and sit down with a coffee on Sunday mornings? Well forget the New York Times and use that time to read VS's threads -- they're bigger, longer and far more informative than the Times!

Krautboy has The Mersaydeez Spoiler Summary here -- it might be worth re-reading to get refreshed on what Mersaydeez has spoiled about the final few contestants.

kary1371 has posted the finale questions for Snewser's Jump The Shark Game, which is sometimes good for revealing possible happenings in the episode that we hadn't taken into consideration.

Does astrology play a role in how some people will act in the game? Georgianna has an astrology breakdown of each of the contestants.

esquire speculates on what the strategies of the game would be like with only 6 left -- there's some good spec in there that help us look at how the four left in the game would get along with each other.

Now that you've had a chance to get caught up... tell us what YOU think will happen in the finale? Go to Sherps' It's Time To Vote! thread and post your opinion of where the four finalists will finish.

Thanks to Seraphaem for letting us know that one of this season's spoiling stars, Bianca, has lost her grandmother. Bianca, our deepest condolences are with you.

What are you going to do now that Survivor Palau has ended? Is the world going to end? No! Come on over to the Off-Topic Forum and take part in the everyday fun and zaniness that goes on in there. Warning: Once you dip your toes in there, it's very difficult to pull yourself out of the quicksand that just sucks you in there. Enjoy!

And finally, if y'all can indulge me in a weak moment of DAWness, I'll be premiering an episode summary of the first-ever Survivor Borneo summary. After the DVD set was released last year, I wrote summaries of each episode in the fall as a reading comprehension project for a couple of my students to pick up on similes/metaphors and idioms (plus they had never seen the original season!). I discovered that there were no official SB summaries posted for five of the first season's episodes and I've asked AyaK if he would be ok with my posting them. Look for my summary in the Bashers Forum about a week after the final summary of this season has been posted -- after all, we've got to let that writer revel in the glory of having the finale. Thanks!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... volsfan 05-14-05 1
   RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... missygirl3 05-15-05 14
 Woo hoo Capn2patch 05-14-05 2
   RE: Woo hoo Scarlett O Hara 05-15-05 15
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... Krautboy 05-14-05 3
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... strid333 05-14-05 4
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... emydi 05-14-05 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... dstam015 05-14-05 6
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... survivorscott 05-14-05 7
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... greg2557 05-14-05 8
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... kary1371 05-14-05 9
   RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... Seraphaem 05-15-05 10
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... KObrien_fan 05-15-05 11
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... Flowerpower 05-15-05 12
 Thanks biancaxxx 05-15-05 13
 RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Fi... Scarlett O Hara 05-15-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Thanks Pepe! I haven't been in the forum for almost two weeks and was going to be totally lost! You have helped direct me where I need to go in order to get caught up.

Also, great idea with the invite to OT! I hope some newbies come visit!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Good Job, Pepe!! Enjoy the finale.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Woo hoo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Thanks for the SOTS Pepe.

Here's hoping there's something to spoil next season.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Woo hoo"

WOW!! That's a good looking new look for you Cap'n!! I LIKE IT!!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Thanks for the quick turn-around on the SOTS Pepe! Great summary from one of the SBlows spoiling veterans. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Krautboy

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Good job on wrapping up the season.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Great job Pepe!!!

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Great SOTS PEPE
Lots to review before tomorrow.
If you ask me I think Katie actually gained weight this show.

My Flame Burns On!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-14-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
way to go pepe way to go (clap clap)

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Thanks Pepe, very well done.

Greg

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Thanks Pepe!

Great SOTS!

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Once again, it was an interesting season. Let me say "thanks" once more for having me here (albeit sporadically) and I'll see you next season.

Side note: This June 24th I'll be in George Romero's Land of the Dead (as a zombie run over by a tank). If you enjoy horror films I would suggest seeing this next-to-last installment.

Seraphaem

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Thanks Pepe, nice job!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Pepe, you truely are one of our spoiling veterens and whenever I see anything with your name on it I definately know that it is well worth reading! Thanks again for doing the final SOTS, it was excellent! I can't wait to read the Borneo summaries and perhaps I'll venture over to OT now and then to give a shout out as well! Thanks,

FloPo

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks"
Great SOTS!

I would also like to say thanks to everyone at Blows for having me this season, and for all the kind words in regards to my Grandmother's passing.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State Of The Spoiling -- S10 Finale"
Well done, Pepe!! It was succinct and comprehensive! Thank you!! And I look forward to your Borneo summaries, too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •