The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Got this in email today, and it was too funny not to share...

My Husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a
mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. When I'm in a good mood it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big freakin' red mark on his forehead.
Maybe he will buy me a diamond next time!!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS)

- Except for ending slavery, fascism, Nazism, and communism, war never solved anything.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Breezy 05-08-03 1
 RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Silvergirl1 05-08-03 2
   RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Lisapooh 05-08-03 3
   RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... DataShark 05-08-03 4
       RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Silvergirl1 05-08-03 5
           RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... DataShark 05-08-03 6
               RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Devious Weasel 05-08-03 7
 RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Swami 05-08-03 8
   RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er...... Silvergirl1 05-08-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
I got that one yesterday, in fact if you look in the list of recipients I bet I'm in there..... guess which one is me.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."

I think the diamond industry is sending that around just before Mother's day to give husbands a good gift suggestion.

Would really be surprised if DH bought me a diamond anything without consulting me first.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
yup! cause shows you care than than buying the mother of your children an over-priced, low-quality bauble at 23.9% interest on a jointly-owned retail-store revolving credit account!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Diamonds on Mothers Day? Next they will have you think that Diamonds are the perfect gift anytime.

Mother's Day is for Hand pictures and crayon cards and little pieces of clay that require explanation as to what their function is and and and (Dutifully checking Kim's "yes" man schedule)

I retract - Yes! Diamonds are a great idea.

DataShark: Needs a lot of work on this "Yes" man thing.

05-08-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."

Thanks, DS! Now I have a legitimate reason to ask Kim to add "Silvergirl" for her Thurday "Yes" list.

See, I knew you were a fun guy, not to be confused with a mushroom.

DataShark 1395 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DataShark Click to send private message to DataShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Thank You! It was my undeserving pleasure to "yes" SilverGirl.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Nice work on the obsequiesness. You show real potential!

Wonders if I've been assigned a "Yes Dear" day yet?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."
Oh thank you, nailbone. That was hilarious! Makes me wish I knew where my old college days mood ring was, so I could show it to my DH & explain how it works.

Swami

05-08-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Mood swings..er, rings....er....."

Hey, sister/friend, they still sell them!

And they're cheap, too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •