The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"love child"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"love child"
Supes and I have been busy. Meet Supa Dupa Pooh II/

the mask is to protect his anonynimity. Kinda like Michael Jackson does with his kids.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: love child SurvivinDawg 05-08-03 1
 RE: love child Wheezy 05-08-03 2
   RE: love child Bebo 05-08-03 6
       RE: love child Lisapooh 05-08-03 7
           RE: love child Bebo 05-08-03 14
 RE: love child Schnookie Palookie 05-08-03 3
 RE: love child Drive My Car 05-08-03 4
 RE: love child Draco Malfoy 05-08-03 5
 RE: love child northernlights 05-08-03 8
   RE: love child Lisapooh 05-08-03 9
   RE: love child Wheezy 05-08-03 10
   RE: love child wendyp 05-08-03 11
   RE: love child moonbaby 05-08-03 12
   RE: love child L82LIFE 05-08-03 15
 RE: love child FesterFan1 05-08-03 13
   RE: love child Lisapooh 05-08-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: love child"
Meet Supa Dupa Pooh II/

Did the Swedish Government approve that name?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: love child"

He has such an evil look about him, Pooh. Where does that come from?

Congrats, and good luck with that~!! :-D

Just when you least expect it...ICECAT.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: love child"
>He has such an evil look about him, Pooh. Where does that come from?

I'm his godmother. Isn't he a cutie?

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-08-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: love child"
look what happened when Draco came over....

and I'm ashamed to admit it, but look what Josh Gracin and I produced in one foolish night of drunken passion

they are all at vermontteddybear.com - they've got some adorable stuff but are WAY over priced.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: love child"
They even had a picture of me decked out for the summer!

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: love child"
I thought the mask was cause he's on Mr. Personality

Cute supa-dupa pooh bear!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: love child"

No that's a cute baby.

( bet it is smart too)

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: love child"
Cute!

You'll be next, MudBlood.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: love child"
Here's my favorite picture of Supa Dupa Pooh II's Mommy & Daddy. They were so young and in love!

Do you have any idea how long it took me to find that link ~ you better look!

05-08-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
9. "RE: love child"
yes, it's an ongoing love affair.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: love child"

Good one lightsy! I looked! It was worth it.

Just when you least expect it...ICECAT.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: love child"
I Looked....thanks for the laugh

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: love child"
Thanks for the memories, lights!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: love child"
I forgot about that one, Lightsy, it's been a while. Too funny.

Supa Dupa Pooh II is just adorable. You both must be so proud.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: love child"
Come on, admit it, you're just ashamed of our little bundle of bald-headed, bug-eyed, bear joy to post her pic. I'm crushed.

Fester <-- loves his little bald bear cub

05-08-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: love child"
Are you kidding me? Festerette Fanny Pooh is my pride and joy!

Look how fat I was all knocked up in my baby bear on board T-shirt. But even when pregnant, I manage to accessorize perfectly! You're a lucky man Fester!

slutty, but charming

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •