The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
http://www.newsday.com/features/columnists/ny-p2lspetcol3268959may06,0,6049026.column?coll=ny-features-columnists

Sadly, the youngest Weasel dog is not entered.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... SaphireLady 05-07-03 1
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 2
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 6
       RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 10
           RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 12
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... bostonsrule 05-07-03 3
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 4
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... snoocharoo 05-07-03 5
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 7
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... bostonsrule 05-07-03 8
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... L82LIFE 05-07-03 15
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Spidey 05-08-03 23
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... northernlights 05-08-03 25
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Lisapooh 05-07-03 9
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 11
       RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Lisapooh 05-07-03 13
           RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 14
               RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Lisapooh 05-07-03 16
                   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 17
                       RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 18
                           RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 19
 RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... blacknwhitedog 05-08-03 20
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... bostonsrule 05-08-03 21
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-08-03 22
   RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... snoocharoo 05-08-03 24
       RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Lisapooh 05-08-03 26
           RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America.... Schnookie Palookie 05-08-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-07-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Oh my Gosh, I saw and ad for this the other night. I actually just might watch this. I love animals and Dogs are my favorite. It just seems so silly but whatever. To each his own I guess.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
I saw the commercial last night and laughed. Anything goes these days. Could be cute to watch though.

Here's a crown for little Weasel cause she's a cutie and a winner in my books.

05-07-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Awww, thanks. But I need to warn you, she's just going to chew it up...

05-07-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
That's ok. It's made out of rawhide

05-07-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Then it will be gone in a day or two...

bostonsrule 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonsrule Click to send private message to bostonsrule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
I laughed out loud when I saw the ad for this. I love dogs to but felt bad for the ones made to do cheap tricks and wear dresses. Is it meant to be a spoof of Miss America?

I will be watching along with my little boy (Oscar, a 4 year old Boston Terrier) checking out the hot chicks)

Here is my little boy:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3eb953ce1c199e6a

05-07-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Oscar's a cutie

LOL at the thought of him sitting there checking out the hot chicks on the show.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
TOP 10 DOG PET PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS

1. Blaming your farts on me ... not funny ... not funny!!

2. Yelling at me for barking ... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!!

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly who's walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose ... stop it.

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain, you nitwit.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back.

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

9. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth ... you're just jealous.

10. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed the fur? Imbecile.

Snoochie...one Twisted Sister

05-07-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
LMAO Snooch. My faves are #1, 6, 8 & 9.

05-07-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonsrule Click to send private message to bostonsrule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
>6. The sleight of hand, fake
>fetch throw. You fooled
>a dog! What a
>proud moment for the top
>of the food chain, you
>nitwit.
>

ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for the chuckle! I like the OT board

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Bwaaaahahahaha! That's a great one, Snooch.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Snooch, hysterical. Thanks for the laughs.

Yelling at me for barking ... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!!

I must do this 327 times a day. Apparently no one is allowed to walk past our house on the sidewalk. And god forbid they have a dog with them. Sometimes I just let Lakota (my husky/coyote mix) go nuts and look out the window at the people passing by. It's amazing how scared they can be by a dog that's inside, but in fairness, it does sound like she is about to break and the window and lunge at their throats. Ah, my sweet, sweet doggie.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
LMAO Snooch! That was priceless and oh so true! (no, not like our true ~ you know what I mean)

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been guilty of each of these pet peeves at one time or another. Well, except for getting upset about the crotch sniffing thing. You'd have to be sitting down in order for Holly to do that one. Even then, she's more of a licker than a sniffer. And yes I DO know that sounds bad but you should get your minds out of the gutter.

~ no longer allows the groomer to put bows in Holly's hair.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
maybe they'll let Monica Lewinsky host this one too!

Ok, actually I think she is quite an attractive woman (not as much as her twin Lady T, but still)

I just saw a cheap shot and I took it. It's my cat-like reflexes.

05-07-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Nothing to apologize for.

05-07-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
your response is duly noted. You have mastered the ar of DAW my friend.

05-07-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
I'm hoping someday to be a Jedi DAW...

05-07-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Is that a light saber in your computer or are you just happy to be posting?

05-07-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
It's a light saber in my pocket AND I'm happy to be posting...

05-07-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
I do believe the OT DAW Force is with you my friend.

*DW cracks me up*

05-07-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Awww. Thanks!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
There should be no doubt in anyone's mind about who will win this competition. I am your American Dog Idol.

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

05-08-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
21. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
My Oscar says: Oh yea! There is my babe

Love the bostons!

Bostons Rule the World! (At least mine rules mine)

05-08-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
22. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
LOL I was waiting for you to chime in here.
Cute pic.

*Bawdy is definitely my American Dog Idol*

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
Bawdy...that is damn cute I'm about to puke. Our friends down the street just got a Boston Terrier, she's only 11 weeks old and is the sweetest little creature. I'm seriously considering starting a dog-napping buisness...

Snoochie...one Twisted Sister

05-08-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
everytime you post one of these Boston Terrier pictures, I want one all over again! They are such great dogs and so easy to take care of. I miss my little Bugsy Bent Tail.

05-08-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: There She Is, Miss Dog America..."
They are cute doggies. If I ever get one, I'm naming it "Bawdy"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •