The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

From Harold.

Survivor 10, Ep. 12: "We'll Make You Pay"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Survivor: Palau
Episode 12
"We'll Make You Pay"
Thursday, May 5th
CBS

-----------------------------------------------------------

I will look for Mers' exact words, but I remember she had posted something to the effect that perhaps Gregg wouldn't have gotten voted out if he took someone different on the reward, or gave the reward to someone else.

Found it:

Gregg wins, and takes Jen and Katie. I highly believe this to happen around Gregg's boot, since I was told that if he would of chosen someone else to go in his place, he could of made it further.

ETA: Oops, the post title should have had the contraction -- We'll Make You Pay".

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... sweetpea 04-20-05 1
   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Brownroach 04-20-05 2
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... forehead 04-20-05 3
           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... KLicK 04-20-05 4
               RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... forehead 04-20-05 6
                   This may be a clue.... Brownroach 04-25-05 24
                       RE: This may be a clue.... Dakota 04-25-05 26
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... montanagirl 05-03-05 31
 RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Loree 04-20-05 5
   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... fallingtogether 04-20-05 7
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Loree 04-20-05 8
           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... forehead 04-20-05 9
           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... jenniferlyn 05-02-05 28
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Brownroach 04-21-05 12
 RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Dakota 04-21-05 10
   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Loree 04-21-05 11
   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Q 04-21-05 13
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Brownroach 04-21-05 14
           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... katethegreat 04-22-05 18
               RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... gwrbassin 04-22-05 19
                   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... TanNymph 04-22-05 20
                       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Brownroach 04-22-05 21
                           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... TanNymph 04-22-05 22
                               RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Dakota 04-25-05 25
                                   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Round Robin 05-03-05 29
                                       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Loree 05-03-05 30
                                           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Round Robin 05-04-05 32
                                               RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Myrla21 05-05-05 33
                   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... toddE 04-22-05 23
 RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... spacey 04-21-05 15
   RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... packrat 04-21-05 16
       RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... knuckles487 04-21-05 17
           RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Mak... Steph_Fan 04-29-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Sounds like something either Ian or Tom would say based on the spoiler. Tom has included Greg in all of his fishing trips and he has been part of the boys' threesome. They could be jealous of the fact that, based on that "friendship", Greg takes the 2 women instead.

04-20-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I wonder if the spoiler is exactly accurate. Should Gregg have sent someone instead of himself, as the wording suggests, or should he have taken someone different?

But, I would speculate that Gregg takes Jenn and Katie on the boat so he can talk to them about getting rid of Ian and Tom. If Katie is unreceptive she may blab to Ian and Tom when they get back, thereby sealing Gregg's fate -- it would be easy for them to pick up Caryn's vote as well, and thus Caryn wouldn't need immunity to stay one more week.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
"and thus Caryn wouldn't need immunity to stay one more week." Agreed. It also fits with Wezzie's spoiler you posted re. Tom and Ian's IC streak.

forehead

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Couldn't it work the other way?

Gregg takes Ian and Tom making Katie and Jenn mad. They have Caryn's vote and when Tom (or Ian) comes up with immunity, the girls say they're either voting out Ian (or Tom) or the boys can join them to get rid of "the threat," Gregg.

04-20-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
"Gregg takes Ian and Tom making Katie and Jenn mad."
That's not the spoiler. The spoiler is that Gregg takes Jenn and Katie, a choice that leads to his boot. (BTW, that fits VS' theme of choices and consequences...)

forehead

04-25-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
24. "This may be a clue...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

From the Survivor Insider for Ep 10:

Katie (confessional): Right before the challenge, Janu was sitting in like the Jack-in-the-box on the edge of the stairs with this really creepy smile and eyes on his face and looking at Gregg because we got the tree mail and Gregg said hey, if it is a matter of one person winning and then picking three people to go with them, I would pick Ian, me and Jenn because really we got the short end of the stick because we had to share all of the cookies from the challenge.

As it turned out, Gregg's team won the challenge, but none of Jenn, Katie, or Ian was able to go on the reward. But, if Ian was aware of Gregg's comment, and then when Gregg *does* win a reward where he can take two people, and doesn't take Ian -- well...he might be miffed at being the one left out, even more so later if he finds out that Gregg was talking about getting rid of him.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: This may be a clue...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

This fits with Gregg's comment when Janu got sick at the reward dinner - something like there are others who would have enjoyed this. Obviously the wild card is Caryn - She talks to Tom and Ian while Gregg is off with Katie/Jenn and most likely Katie tells T/I what he said. Coby may have confided in Caryn about Gregg's earlier plan, and to save herself, Caryn might tell T/I. If Gregg had taken Caryn, instead of Katie, or sent anyone else in his place, those events would not have occurred. Gregg's fatal mistake all this time seems to be thinking he could sway Katie rather than including her in his "boot list".
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
>I wonder if the spoiler is
>exactly accurate. Should Gregg have
>sent someone instead of himself,
>as the wording suggests, or
>should he have taken someone
>different?

I think he should have split Tom and Ian up for the day and taken either Katie and Tom or Katie and Ian. Something about keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer kind of thing.

If I had won this reward and had to choose two - I'd take Katie and Tom with me. Who cares about the ineffectual Jenn or the super lame "I'll do whatever Tom tells me to do - so you should never leave us alone together" Caryn. It's the big time players like TIK that you need to keep your eye on at all times...and not give them any opportunity to plan behind your back. If Gregg were truly playing this game to win, he would have figured this out by now.

But no,...he goes the pleasant route and takes "looks great in a bikini and gives good hand jobs" Jenn with him...and probably picks "Jenn's best buddy" Katie to go with to make Jenn happy too.

Is this game all about the nookie? I thought it was all about winning a million dollars!!

-montanagirl

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I think maybe Gregg should have sent Caryn in his place and stayed behind with the guys. But by leaving with Jenn and Katie. Gregg left Tom & Ian behind with Caryn. The 3 of them talked and Caryn agreed to vote with Tom and Ian against Gregg. It is usually more important who you leave behind to conspire, than who you take along. Tom and Ian are pretty sure they have Katie's vote. So by getting the time to talk with Caryn, she votes with the guys. Gregg should have stayed behind with the guys and then they would have probably talked about voting out Caryn.

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

Exactly - When I first heard the spoiler, I always wondered how Gregg would go because he's had the opportunity for a coup if he just organized Jenn, Caryn and Steph together.

But this makes sense. However, I'm wondering if Caryn will buy into this theory. If she's smart she'd tell them that she'd go along with them only if they keep her to vote out both Gregg and Jenn.

Plus, we don't know for sure whether it's Caryn or Jenn that's in the final four, so...

04-20-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Maybe Caryn does ask them to go after Jenn next and then Jenn wins immunity. So they boot Caryn before Jenn.

04-20-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

IC is always a wildcard. At F5, Tom-Katie-Ian are in control. So, if they re-assess at F5, they might think that Jenn is the easiest to beat in whatever F4 IC, and boot Caryn at F5. This thresd sure helps to understand Mer's spoiler. I was somewhat puzzled at the Gregg at 6 and Caryn at 5 order. But now it starts to make sense from a player's point of view. (Even taking into account that game-play does seldom equate to logical strategic play.)

forehead

ET fix alien's sp.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Since when has Caryn been smart enough to organize her own THOUGHTS let alone a coup against any of the other survivors?? (yeah i KNOW she's a lawyer.....lol) I will bend over and kiss my own A$$ if she makes it to the final 4... and i'm NOT a flexible person either.

04-21-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Plus, we don't know for sure whether it's Caryn or Jenn that's in the final four, so...

Actually we do: Mersaydeez was told that Caryn leaves in 5th place. Jenn is in the F4 by default.

ETA: Loree's idea makes sense. Gregg may be allowed to choose two other people to get the reward *and* the choice of giving up his own reward to a third person. He opts to keep his reward, making Tom and Ian suspicious

I'm quite sure Gregg will use the opportunity to try to sway Katie into voting against Tom or Ian. Gregg is a strategic player and now that his plan with Coby fell through, he'll bide his time until he can try to swing something else.

It makes sense that Katie would reject the offer, since she can try to convince Ian and Tom separately that she would be easier to beat than the other one at F2; if they bite, she's a lock for F2 no matter which of the three wins immunity at F3. Whereas if she goes with Gregg and Jenn, Katie only proceeds to F2 if she herself wins F3 immunity -- not something she'd want to bank on. She'll see that Gregg and Jenn need to be broken up.

04-21-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Katie is probably sticking with T/I until the end. So the likely scenario is that Gregg discusses booting the seemingly unbeatable T and I, and Katie goes back to them with that info, and they send him to the jury.

04-21-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I wonder if Steph has told Tom that Gregg was going to flip to Coby's side to take out Tom and Ian. Coby told her this and we saw her telling Katie and Jenn some of Coby's ramblings. But we never saw her tell that. You would think she would use that info with Tom to try and stay in the game longer than Gregg and Jenn.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I agree with this idea. Once Janu is gone this week, or drops dead, Gregg will have nothing left to his Coby/Janu/Jenn end run plan to out Tom/Ian.

He may then attempt to use Jenn to help him get Katie in on the deal before approaching Caryn, or even after discussing this with Caryn. His thoughts would be that Gregg/Jenn/Caryn/Katie could take out Tom and Ian hands down and that Caryn and Katie should jump on this idea, even though he should have done this with Coby/Janu not Caryn/Katie.

Then Katie will pay them lipservice, making them think she is receptive to the idea, but then go back to Tom/Ian and blab about it. Then Tom/Ian approach Caryn again after working on her while the three are away, and let her know that after what Katie told them, Gregg and Jenn have to go due to their plotting and if she plays along, she will outlast Gregg and Jenn. Caryn would jump at this, as she really has no other choice if Katie is sticking with Tom/Ian, because along with Gregg, IMO, Caryn missed the boat to move on in the game once Coby and tonight Janu are gone.

Poor Gregg, he was afraid to move to quickly with Coby to take control for fear of alienating the tribe, but he will prove to be a day late and vote short. In the game of survivor, we have seen it time and time again, you really should make your strategic moves sooner rather than later. The numbers rarely come around in your favor again.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

04-21-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
He may then attempt to use Jenn to help him get Katie in on the deal before approaching Caryn, or even after discussing this with Caryn. His thoughts would be that Gregg/Jenn/Caryn/Katie could take out Tom and Ian hands down and that Caryn and Katie should jump on this idea...

I'm inclined to think Gregg will propose that he, Jenn, and Katie band together at five, after they all vote out Caryn first. The plan with Coby was supposed to be 4 against 3 (again, after they got rid of Caryn). I think Gregg will now be looking at 3 against 2, with the original five having made it to the end. But Ian and Tom will stage a pre-emptive attack.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-05, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Why doesn't Greg just try to use Steph and Caryn against the other three next episode? The time to move is at seven, not six, obviously. Since Coby/Janu didn't work out, these are the only two outsiders left . . . .

I agree with most above that he probably gets axed after trying to bring Katie into his plans.

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I agree every year it gets to this point of the game and the ones in power ie Tom and Ian and Katie never seem to get challenged. If greg was smart he would team up with steph and caryn and get Tom and Ian out. He keeps talking about how steph is a threat. I do not see her as a threat. She has only won 1 time and that was against only BJ. So why does he not see tom and Ian as a threat. Tom has won be it on a team or ind. about everytime. To me it looked like Jen has alot of power over what greg does and he is a puppet for her to use. I think she is bigger in this game than we have been shown.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I totally agree. Even when Steph got on the winning team, she ended up on the losing team when divided. She is a strong competitor but she must be the jinx BJ spoke of. Tom and Ian are sooooo much more of a threat to Gregg, why doesn't he see that? Does he think that if he uses Steph she will ultimately beat him in the end? I am fairly confident Tom will. He should be talking to Steph instead of plotting to get her out. Perhaps he is just Jen's puppet.

04-22-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I think Gregg is somewhat aware that Tom and Ian are trying to keep Stephenie around and he feels (correctly I think) that she will be loyal to them. Add in that Jenn wants her out -- and Steph knows that, thanks to Coby -- and Gregg probably sees no point in trying to swing her over.

I thought it was hilarious when Stephenie's team lost the RC. It was like watching Ulong all over again. I think she really is a jinx.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I see that Gregg's plan was to use Janu after Steph was gone. But now he should at least talk to Steph. It's obvious from the previews that Steph isn't completely onboard with Tom, et al because she is plotting with the girls. Perhaps she approaches Gregg and we're not shown that. All I'm saying is Katie, Jen, Caryn, Gregg & Steph would all have a better chance against each other than against Tom and/or Ian. Katie must be stupid or willing to settle for second. Jen is more concerned with Steph's presence than trying to figure out how to win this game.

04-25-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
All
>I'm saying is Katie, Jen,
>Caryn, Gregg & Steph would
>all have a better chance
>against each other than against
>Tom and/or Ian.

I don't think Katie has a chance against anyone in a challenge or with the jury.

Katie
>must be stupid or willing
>to settle for second.

Yep. Either she thinks she can win the jury (stupid) or would rather settle for second than actually do something.

>Jen is more concerned with
>Steph's presence than trying to
>figure out how to win
>this game.

This is one instance where the word "jealous" isn't a gender bias thing IMO. Jen's comments earlier about Gregg tell us that winning isn't uppermost on her mind. It will be interesting to see what she says to Steph's proposal. But I'd bet on Jenn and/or Katie telling the guys what she said. (Like Steph did to Coby.) And this would be why the plan fails.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
If Katie thinks she has any chance to win the jury, she has another think coming. She could be the first ever 7-0 loser. That's why her annoying little carcass hasn't been booted yet.

05-03-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
But in Katie's mind she probably feels she is entertaining and people like her.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-04-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Surely to God she can't be that delusional. Katie could be likeable if she weren't so damn snarky and b1tchy and lazy all the time. But she's been an A-1 b1tch since she set foot on the island, and though I wish I could like her, she has rendered that an impossibility.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Bitchy, snarky lazy people usually don't know they are bitchy, snarky and lazy. I wouldn't be surprised if she were that delusional. I'm with you, I wish I could like her, but I can't.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Well, that was the All-Stars and Thailand way, but the GOOD seasons have had many twists. This season is soooo boring! It really appears, even without spoilers, that the Ian/Tom/Katie trio will be the F3.

Gregg talks like a player, but he doesn't seem to be a very smart player. And if he actually thinks he can sway Katie, of all people, then he is really not a smart player.

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Could "We'll make you pay" simply mean they have a challenge where the Survivors have to bid on food or letter's from home like they have in past Survivors?

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
I think you guys have missed the real motive behind Greg's choice to take Jenn and Katie. He was going for that 'menage a trois' that Gretchen (AR7) spoke of!

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

Never mind. Dumb thought here.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 12 Title: "We Will Make You Pay""
Would this now be spoken in reference to Katie scheming against Tom?

Have you ever known someone for a long time, but forgotten their name? It feels like it is too late to ask. That's how I feel about having lurked here so long, like maybe it was too late. But Steph inspired me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •