The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS - Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS - Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-05 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

STATE OF THE SPOILING: EPISODE 10

Well there is little doubt in anyone's mind that this week we will see this:

-

But will this happen because Janu is voted off, or because she misses one more meal?

We had this weeks boot handed to use over a month ago in KB's epic mersaydeez spoiler summary thread. Here it was told on 11/03 that Janu and Coby are booted in ep. 9/10, and since Coby was gone in ep. 9, it's now Janu's turn. Anyone interested in what happens later in the game should give this thread a good read, as Mersaydeez predictions have been extremely reliable so far.

Although the outcome of this ep. was handed to us on a silver platter, there has still been a fair share of old fashioned spoiling and speculation going on this week...

Smokedog's See-bs misdirection thread gave us CBS' clues for this week:

a) An unexpected performance by a tribemate during a Challenge results in a victory for the team.

b) One castaway confronts her tribe, leaving everyone feeling uncomfortable and leaving her feeling alienated.

c)A twist at a Challenge brings very bad news for one Survivor.

d)In danger of going on the chopping block, a Survivor makes a heartfelt plea not to be voted off. Will this plea fall on deaf ears?

Although speculation on who each of these refers to is still going on, the general consensus is:

a) Janu or Caryn

b) Janu

c) Janu

d) Steph

As Pepe put it, there is a "heavy Janu" exposure in this weeks misdirection - is the boot being hidden right in our faces? Probably...

Next we move here, to BR's promo vidcap thread. Biancaxxx reported that an Australian Radio show (yay, go the aussies!) had let slip that the reward was a Palauan feast with Palauan cheifs. From these pictures:

(pics taken from TDT)

it has been deduced that the RC consists of two teams of four. Tom/Gregg/Janu/Caryn VS Ian/Steph/Jenn/Katie and is some sort of combination of many challenge elements (think your typical team RC). It is fairly obvious that Tom/Gregg/Janu/Caryn win, based on the presence of Gregg's shorts in the footage of the Reward itself.

To the IC next, where BR's Web Promo thread has determined the nature of the IC:

It appears to be some sort of endurance challenge where the survivors have to hold themselves under a grate suspended in the water, allowing for very little room to breathe (see Ian struggling in the last pic). As BR said, it looks scary.

As to the winner of this challenge; Debberz13 started the ep. 10 immunty winner thread after noting the postings of Tutorial on sucks.

It was noticed that the TC walk in footage of ep. 9 was actually that of ep. 10:

this becomes painfully obvious when you realise that Coby isn't pictured at all and that Jenn's hair and shirt miraculously change once she enters the TC arena in ep. 9. Duh, CBS, duh...

From these pictures it is obvious that the IN isn't on Gregg, Jenn, Steph, Caryn, Janu or Katie, leaving either Tom or Ian as the IC winner.

In this picture:

the IN may be visible on Tom's shoulder, leading most to believe Tom wins another IC.

Another important issue raised by Debberz in this thread is the fact that Janu seems to be carrying an awful lot of gear in the TC walk in - more evidence to suggest that she is the one 'exiled' (well, more evidence other than the fact that she constantly moans about wanting to leave - she is the quitter that never quit). If I were exiled, I would want to take an awful lot of stuff...

These five threads alone give us enough evidence to spoil a large majority of the episode. But if you are looking for some more, you should try the following threads:

- If you missed last weeks episode, you can find PMSPML5's summary here.

- You can never, EVER, go wrong with VS' editing thread. What's more, VS can see things in an episode that most of us need the hubble telescope for.

- Snewser’s Jump the Shark questions always give little hints about what is going to happen in any particular episode. Check out this weeks questions here.

- For all those Stephenie fans out there (myself included), it’s a good idea to read FP’s thread Stephanie, the Wolf in sheeps clothing. This thread will provide hope for those who want to see Steph go further than Mersaydeez says she does i.e. final 7.

- First time poster yg1rl123 introduced us all to a good concept in her thread here: what tools will help the jury decide?

- KO's How will the Jury decide thread will become more important as we progress - who will the jury choose? This thread really goes hand in hand with yg1rl123's thread.

- In Esquire's speculative thread on tribal dynamics (here), gwrbassin, Loree and Brownroach come up with reasons why Golden Girl Stephenie gets booted at f7 (as per Mersaydeez).

- Esquire's other speculation thread on how (regardless of Mersaydeez) each of the remaining players may reach the $1million dollar prize is also a good read, and it gives us all a break from the sometimes boring world of boot-list spoilers. Some good game-play thoughts are here.

- And last, but by no means least, is Flower Power's incredible SOTS for last week. If I have missed anything this week, you are sure to find it here.

So, in short, you should be able to expect from this weeks episode:

RC: Tom/Gregg/Caryn/Janu

IC: Tom

Boot:

So the image has been tampered with, who cares? She would have looked like that in another 2 days anyway...

ETA: sorry this is posted so early, but it's 11:52 pm on Tuesday night where I live...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 esquire 04-19-05 1
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 VerucaSalt 04-19-05 2
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 KObrien_fan 04-19-05 3
   RE: SOTS - Episode 10 applejack93 04-19-05 5
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Brownroach 04-19-05 4
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Krautboy 04-19-05 6
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 smokedog 04-19-05 7
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Capn2patch 04-19-05 8
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 PepeLePew13 04-19-05 9
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 gwrbassin 04-19-05 10
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Booted 04-19-05 11
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Scarlett O Hara 04-19-05 12
   RE: SOTS - Episode 10 forehead 04-19-05 13
   RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Debberz13 04-19-05 14
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 strid333 04-19-05 15
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 LookeeLoo 04-19-05 16
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 volsfan 04-19-05 17
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 Flowerpower 04-20-05 18
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 dstam015 04-20-05 19
 RE: SOTS - Episode 10 kingfish 04-21-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
I am honored to be mentioned twice in one SORTS. Thank you

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Excellent job applejack and the earlier the better!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Very good job, thanks for doing this. I can't get alot of the SB links to work though, can you check them?

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
hopefully that's better, KO. I had just been deleting the wrong thing in my fatigue.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Great job, applejack! I like the "squished" Janu.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Applejack: Nice work...you've wrapped it all up in a nice little package, you've done all the work for us. All that's left is to figure out who gets exiled...

Thanks!

Krautboy

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-19-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Thanks. Very informative and well laid out.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Thanks for the early SOTS Applejack!!

World Premiere for C2P's new siggie!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Well, I mean, I knew she was pretty thin, but so thin that you can see right through her and be left with a leafy background bikini?

Great job, applejack! Honoured that you mentioned me in there, and well done to pull everything together!

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Great job applejack and I am very honored to be in your sots.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Applejack:

Wow! You did a great job. Nice and concise and with all the appropriate information! Thanks, now who will get exiled?

Boot Ed

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Great job, Applejack and I loved your graphics! I even learned a few things like the switcheroo of the TC Parade! I do have a question, however. Did you uncover anything more regarding the speculation that Steph might have broken her thumb during the RC challenge? I stumbled upon this somewhere, but did not uncover any truth to it. Thanks much and again, spectacular job on your first SOTS!!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Nice job on the SOTS, applejack!

Scarlett, the Steph-thumb-info is here:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18399.topic&start=39&stop=39
(This source had previous spoilers about Stephenie.)

forehead

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Wow my first nod in a SOTS. Thanks Applejack and great job!!! I now know why Janu is the first out in the immunity challenge. She is so skinny she slips right up through the bars and Jiffy DQs her!!! LOL

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Very good job. Can you imagine how shocking it would be if Janu weren't the one going home?

Three is the perfect number.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
A really great SOTS applejack. Thanks!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
GREAT SOTS! Very good job!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Informative, thorough, and amusing! Great SOTS, applejack! I particuarly liked the disappearing Janu next to Tom and the really thin pic! Please get her to LL ASAP!

Thanks,

Fp

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Nice SOTS.
I'm glad its early, gives me more time to review

My Flame Burns On!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SOTS - Episode 10"
Just adding my voice belatedly in appreciation of one heck of an excellent SOTS.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •