The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tina isn't deserving"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tina isn't deserving"
I wish i knew the name of the magazing, but it is slipping my name right now. But i heard that Tina is infact living with money. I heard that she was adopted into a millionare family and is surrounded by money. She does work, and so does her husband, but she has access to the money. I think that she is nice, but someone really needs the money should win, not someone who already has it. What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tina isn't deserving Fast Eddie 04-18-01 1
   RE: Tina isn't deserving BaquaR13 04-18-01 2
   RE: Tina isn't deserving Survivorchick 04-18-01 3
       With Reechurd. ACPS65 04-18-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tina isn't deserving"
If they wanted to make this into some kind of wealth redistribution system, they should have simply disqualified people who have more than a certain amount of money (what sum would you suggest should be the limit?). I can picture the reaction if they did: some people would say that it was bringing back barbarian times when the poor were forced to suffer for the amusement of the rich. Let's not go there.

(In the 50's there was a TV game show called "Queen for a Day". A number of women told their stories of poverty and woe. Then the audience would vote on whose story was the most pathetic and humiliating. The "winner" was crowned Queen for a Day and got some prizes.)

Let the best player win, regardless of bank account. If Bill Gates qualifies, plays and wins, let him have the prize.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tina isn't deserving"
I do agree with you. They should not set limits, just because of your financial situation. I heard that she likes the challenge, and always wants to win. So, if she does, it won't be that bad.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tina isn't deserving"
I agree too. No use discriminating against the rich. Besides,
one can always use more money. And people that have enough of
it often give it away. Maybe she'll start her own reality tv
show!

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "With Reechurd."
n/m

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •