The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
From HaroldBalzaccio

Survivor: Palau
Episode 9
"I Will Not Give Up"
Thursday, April 14
8pm ET
CBS

Poor Steph, all alone...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... emydi 03-30-05 1
   RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... Devious Weasel 03-30-05 2
       Agree aethelstan 03-30-05 3
           RE: Agree Brownroach 03-30-05 5
               RE: Agree TorontoFan1 03-31-05 9
       RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... emydi 03-30-05 4
 RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... clemsonbeav 03-30-05 6
   RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... JuniorTheorist 03-31-05 7
 RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... applejack93 03-31-05 8
 RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... LookeeLoo 04-08-05 10
 RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not G... pines6217 04-08-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
But could it also be ironic if Janu is thinking about giving up???

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
Except this sounds like a direct quote from a Survivor, in which case Steph makes the most sense of anyone. I bet she wins immunity in this episode...

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree"
This sounds like something Stephenie would say in a confessional when she has to spend the night alone. Is it still a confessional if there's no one there to eavesdrop and they can talk to her anywhere in camp?

I also think that, editing-wise, Stephenie must at some point win immunity even if it is individual. And winning a fire starting challenge where the loser goes home isn't quite the same thing.

İKittyloaf Creations, 2004
Yes. It's still winter here. What?
World Travel Tips

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agree"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Is it still a confessional if there's no one there to eavesdrop and they can talk to her anywhere in camp?

Maybe she stands on the Ulong beach, digs up a clam, holds it up and proclaims:

"AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY OR LOSE AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AGAIN!"

Which reminds me, where has Scarlett O'Hara been?

TorontoFan1 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TorontoFan1 Click to send private message to TorontoFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Agree"
>"AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY OR LOSE
>AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AGAIN!"

Insert the word "TEAM" before immunity challenge. Otherwise, poor Steph..not so much..

Anybody else wondering how she gets back from tribal council by herself?? That outrigger must be getting pretty hard to handle with three people. Imagine it would be impossible for just one person, late at night??

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
Oh, I know that Steph says this, but I was just commenting that there may be some irony in it if Janu is thinking of quitting...

EPMB loves him some irony....

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
Mos def Steph.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-05, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
totally agreed; sounds like our rallying Steph quote.

I want her to make it all the way, but c'mon.
She won't MAKE it.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 03:17 AM (EST)

If this isn't a quote from Stephanie, the Pope has converted to Voodooism. I agree with Emydi - this a great oppertunity for some irony in the editing with Janu. I also think the title has a special meaning for coby - the Mersaydeez spoilers suggest this may be when he gets the boot - maybe there will be a nice parallel of themes between him and Stephanie (apparently they get along). Coby isn't one to go down without a fight.

I made myself a new sigpic!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

In light of some IC vids I went looking for this and found it on the second page.

Possible quote originators:

Coby. He's said this already
Caryn. Do we have pic evidence that she is competing against Tom in the stand on stump IC? Could she be saying this to Tom during IC when Tom tries to make a deal with her?
Janu. She's said the same, but cant remember the exact phrase.
Steph. She's definitely gotta be feeling volnerable.

ETA: Steph. Sheesh

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 9 Title: "I Will Not Give Up""
We now have nine survivors - so Stephanie is guaranteed at least a seat in the jury. I have a feeling that there will be a merger in some point of the show. It would make sense for Stephanie to get a chance to know the members of Koror first before possibly leaving this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •