The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
The production starts out with an introduction to the 23 rejected men. Fully half of them I don’t recognize. Are these the same guys, I am left wondering? Or were these guys that were sitting around the Hollywood backlot? Who was Eliot, for example?

And don’t forget, our host’s name is Chris Harrison. You know, his job is to alert the numerically challenged to the final rose of the evening. Don’t you be asking me about the bachelor Chris that got to interview all of the guys.

And Chris is different from Charlie, the winner 2nd runner up in the first Bachelorette with Trista. C’mon, you know you thought it too. After watching Trista’s wedding, you know you thought Charlie got a much more out of it than Ryan Sutter. Charlie gets to interview people for a living and didn’t have to endure a pink wedding. But, he doesn’t get to interview people tonight. It’s Chris’ job.

Chris: Who here was surprised that Chad did not get a rose? (Everyone raises their hands.)

Tig’s Commentary: This is a dumb question. Who isn’t going to raise their hand? What would you say? “Ummm…no, Chris, that bastard did not deserve a rose. Since I’m the best one for Meredith, Matthew and Ian do not deserve a rose either.” Everyone would have also raised their hands if it was Matthew or Ian who didn’t receive a rose on Wednesday. Nobody wants to appear unsurprised.

Chris: Damon, why were you surprised?

Damon: I’m even more surprised that you asked me, Chris. This is the first chance I’ve had to talk on camera since my audition tape.

Oh…you want me to talk about Chad. Well, he looks like a Ken doll, Chris. And you know how well things worked out for Ken and Barbie, so I figured it would work out well for Chad and Trista, I mean Meredith. He fit all of my dating requirements. He is genuine, sincere….what did you say his phone number is?

Chris: Why don’t you ask him yourself, Damon? Everyone welcome Chad.

The crowd goes wild. I’m pretty sure that every row in the audience won a free pizza.

Enter Chad. He is wearing a red shirt to match his very red face. We get to see footage of the rejection. They show a little bit more of the rejection. On tape, Chad rambles on about how he lost his wife, best friend, soulmate, etc, how crushed he is.

Chris: Without sounding shallow or any more pathetic, Chad, tell me what you think now as you watch Meredith with Ian and Matthew? Do you think they have a better connection?

Chad: Yes. It looks like she does have something more special with them.

Chris: But, you loved Meredith? At the time of the rose ceremony, of course?

Tig’s commentary: Because love is such a short term type of thing, of COURSE he’s over it now, Chris. Just like your wife is over being in love with you already and just living off the proceeds from Trista’s wedding syndication.

Chad: No, Chris. I mean, I said that I had just lost my wife in the limo right after the rose ceremony, but I never actually loved her. People don’t actually get married for love. What are you thinking? I just wanted to marry her because I was unemployed and living with mom. She was my ticket outta there.

Chris: Let’s talk about your mom.

Chad: I don’t know who that woman was.

Chris: You should have hired a better actor.

Chad: You know your production crew was in charge of the hiring.

Chris: That was your first mistake. You didn’t see our ratings go down, did ya? And, *I* didn’t look like an a$$ on national television. I mean, any more than ususual. Now, tell me, Chad, how come you didn’t tell Meredith about being unemployed?

Chad cobbles together some answer about not remembering whether he told Meredith or not about being employed. Frankly, I think this whole thing about being unemployed is overdone. Lots of people are temporarily out of work when they appear on shows like this. The question is not whether the guy is employed today, but whether he is employable in the future. Chad is. However, Meredith doesn’t seem to be impressed with Chad’s ambition and assertiveness.

Chad’s assertiveness is further called into question when they show the clip where Chad asks permission to kiss Meredith. We get to see more of the discussion surrounding this kiss. Meredith compares Chad’s sexuality to a 6th grade boyfriend that she had. It is an understatement to say that this sort of comparison is not a positive sign.

Commercial Break and then Rick is called to the hot seat.

Chris: So, Rick, you made a great first impression on Mer. You gave her the slippers and she gave you the first white rose. (edit out: the long description of what the first white rose meant.) And you impressed us all with your self proclaimed metrosexual taste. I mean, what woman wouldn’t swoon over a guy who drinks California Oak Chardonnay of the 2003 vintage? And your disdain for basil highlights just how suave and slick you truly are. Tell us a little more how this show has affected your dating life.

Rick: Well, Chris, no chicks want to go out with me, so I totally have to change my image.

Well, except for the fact I got a phone call from Amber in the third Bachelor, (with Andrew Firestone). We’re going out to eat at this swanky LA joint that she knows about. You may have heard about it—it’s called Olive Garden. She claims that California Oaks Chardonnay is on the menu.

But anyway, back to me…because that’s who it’s all about, I’m totally changing my image. Check me out, I cancelled my manicure this week. I’m moving in the opposite direction of metrosexuality. I even watched ESPN for 7 minutes yesterday. I even know that Alex Rodriguez got traded to Yankees.

Chris: Even girls and small children have heard about this. Who won the Super Bowl this year?

Rick: (proudly) Justin Timberlake. So, you see, I *am* moving in the right direction.

Chris: There was some tension with Sean. Sean, why don’t you tell us about it?

Sean: Well, Chris, you see, after Rick brought out his Thigh Masters—you may have seen the infomercials—we became aware of the product placement he has been doing. We thought maybe he was here for the wrong reasons. And, then he called this a game.

Chris: (*gasp*) Product placement! On a network TV show. Please, say it isn’t so! We would never do any product placement of our own, except when we do. Did you notice the Ford vehicles? The trips to Disneyland? Half of the crap from Trista’s nuptials? The Coke I’m drinking now? Purely coincidence, I assure you! So, Rick, what do you have to say for yourself? Were you here for the right reasons?

Rick: Yes

Tig’s commentary: This is another stupid question. What is he going to say? No? And quite frankly, I would like to know what the right reasons for being on this show might be. What would be the *right* reason to be here? And, while you are at it, what is the *right* reason to watch this show? Because, I am confident I am not watching this for the right reasons. I am watching this show to mock you, and everybody on this show.

There is some more footage of Rick’s little trivia game on the hockey date and Mer’s little confessionals where she indicates that she thinks Rick is annoying, pompous, an a$$, Rick thinks he’s hot stuff, and not here for her.

Chris: What do you think about what you just heard?

Rick: Chris, I was there for the right reasons. I was just thrown into this surreal environment. Maybe I appeared overconfident, but I was really just hiding my insecurities. There is a poor little boy within that is just begging to come out.

Cut to commercial break singing Kum Ba Ya.

And then, we see the funniest episode. Ryan M. is eavesdropping on a conversation that Robert (?) is having with Meredith. She asks him about the guys and he lists some guys that he thinks are there for the right reasons, including Ryan M. Ryan M. says, “Sometimes you have to do something bad to achieve something good.” This is hilarious. Does he not realize that Robert is trying to keep around the people that are least competition for him? Ryan M. is still thinks that Robert was complimenting him. This guy has the IQ of a fern.

After commercials, we get to see Ryan M. talking. A lot.

Chris: Did you realize you were being annoying?

Ryan M: We were all friends. Why didn’t you guys just tell me to shut up?

Guys: You were digging your own grave, my friend. We just gave you the shovel.

Chris: Do you think it was a vast, right winged conspiracy whereby KJ and TJ snatched Mer away from you?

Ryan M: Yes and no. Let me try to be as short and concise as a Tig_ger summary. I realize this is Take 17. The toga party was the night before (did you all laugh as hard as I did when you saw Harold?) and we had drunk all of the alcohol in the house already, so I was sober this day. So, Mer came over and TJ and KJ took her into a room for 15 minutes. When she came out, I ran over to the door like a puppy that had been neglected, impeding her process out of the room. She turned away from me, and went to hug some other guys.

But, on the other hand, KJ and TJ were right. We would be great friends, but not lovers. I need to say this because my ex-girlfriend is taking me back and I don’t want her to think I’m still caught up in Mer.

Chris: We had a lot of fun mocking you. You made this series enjoyable. Now, Ryan R., you seemed most expressive about your feelings. Why don’t you tell us about the.best.exit.ever? It was awesome.

Ryan R.: The script card I have here says that if I call it a “passionate departure” instead of a nuclear meltdown, you will go to commercial.

Chris: And that we will…

After commercial, Lanny is called in the hotseat. Judging from the squeals in the audience, I am pretty sure the audience received coupons for a free Clay Aiken single.

Chris: When did you realize the 7th rose was all about you?

Lanny: Thanks for bursting my ego, dude. I was way more confident than that. I thought it was all about Chad, actually.

Chris: No, dude, it was all about you. Anyway, you made a spectacular move from 7th to 4th place. We were totally impressed.

However, your mom basically ruined it for you. Will you tell us what you said to your mom after the.most.disasterous.hometown.date.ever?

Lanny: You saw the woman on televison. What could one possibly say to reason with a woman like that?

Chris: So you do think she came off a little strong?

Lanny: I make no apologies for her. She is the most amazing person I know. (Do I get to stay in the will now, my submissive mommy dearest?)

You see, the thing was she hadn’t seen me in three weeks and she didn’t know where my heart was. This was her only shot at interrogating my intended, so she had to find out as much as possible in a short period of time. Sort of like what I had been trying to do with Meredith. And actually, I think my mom was more successful than I was at finding stuff out.

Chris: Well, that’s for sure. You were pretty sure you were going to get a rose at the last rose ceremony, weren’t you?

Lanny: I knew for a fact I’d receive a rose. I was even looking at Chad feeling bad that he wouldn’t get a rose because he liked her a lot.

Chris: Well, it’s safe to say that you are a crowd favorite. Who would like to help out a overconfident, unassertive mama’s boy I mean, cowboy?

The crowd is misted with ice cold water and screams erupt.

Commercial Break, and then Meredith is called up.

Mer: I hate being in the hot seat. I rather be one of you 25 than just one.

Tig’s commentary: Can this woman count? Matthew and Ian are not here. There are only 23 guys putting you in the hot seat.

And on a fashion note, I seriously thought that Meredith, being a model for two of my favorite stores—Nordstroms and Land’s End—would dress similar to me. I want to assure everyone that I never dress or accessorize like Meredith. She is wearing a yellow jacket, pink shirt and black pants. If you think this matches, you really should move to Jamaica. You would think that their flag matches also.

Chris: Don’t worry, Mer, we don’t have that much time, so you won’t be here long. We’ve also carefully scripted all of the questions so they won’t be too embarrassing. Now, let’s see footage of all the guys you rejected saying how much they liked you. There’s Something About Mer…

Mer: I’d take Brett Favre over Ben Stiller anyday. Brett has a job.

Rick: Who’s this Brett guy? None of us are named Brett. And would he like a Thigh Master?

Mer: Why don’t you just concentrate on your slippers?

Chris: I’m the one doing the interviewing here. So, Mer, have you found happiness?

Mer: (consults ABC contract) Oh, yes, absolutely.

Chris: Don’t you have something to say to Chad?

Mer: (consults cue cards) I can’t exactly tell you how I felt. You made me feel comfortable and safe. Our passion, like my 6th grade boyfriend, was great. There just wasn’t any fire.

Chad: If I was more assertive or sexually assertive, would it have been good for you?

Mer: I will not eat green eggs and ham. I will not eat them in the rain, I will not eat them on a train. I will not eat them, Sam I am. Does Sam have a job? Oh, and Chad, it’s not you, it’s me. Can we be friends?

Then of course, there’s Brad’s moment where Mer says that he doesn’t kiss well. Brad claims it is from lack of practice…I imagine to convince Mer to “practice” with him. Her 6th grade boyfriend called this playing doctor.

Anyway, a frizzy haired girl has been called upon to show Brad how to kiss.

OK, let’s take a survey. Who has the most experience in the kissing department?

a) Brad (he was just faking his inexperience to play doctor with Mer)
b) Frizzy hair girl (she really showed him how it was done)
c) Chris (he kisses all of the bachelorettes as part of the screening process)
d) Bachelor Bob (no women are left unkissed)

Then, Mer gets to leave. We get to see footage of Ian and Matthew. Ian is the risky guy and Matthew is the safe guy. Who thinks that being considered “safe” and being considered “risky” are equally flattering? It tells me all I need to know about the ending of this show. But, if you want to watch, check out next Wednesday night, the 2 hour finale.

I was fooled by the title. I thought the men were going to tell all. Like who would win the World Series this year, the Airspeed Velocity of both an African and European Unladen Swallow, the winning lottery numbers, where the WMD in Iraq are located, etc. I hope you all weren’t as disappointed as I was.

A Kyngsladye Original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... dajaki 02-20-04 1
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... buckeyegirl 02-20-04 2
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... Tsunami 02-20-04 3
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... Poncho 02-20-04 4
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... LeftPinky 02-20-04 5
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... AMAI 02-20-04 6
   RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... kelli_blue 02-21-04 7
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... dreamer 02-21-04 8
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... SilverStar 02-22-04 9
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... smiley 02-23-04 10
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... ohiomobprincess 02-23-04 11
   RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... missygirl3 02-23-04 12
 You kill me! Tiggertramp 02-23-04 13
   RE: You kill me! Gina99 02-23-04 14
       RE: You kill me! tig_ger 02-25-04 15
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... weltek 02-25-04 16
   RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... minkey 02-25-04 17
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... Puffy 02-26-04 18
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... armisha 02-26-04 19
   (*blushes*) tig_ger 02-27-04 20
 RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: ... Schnookie Palookie 02-27-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Your summary was so funny! My DH isn't in the office right now so I was able to freely LOL at all your funny lines. Some of my favorites . . .

People don’t actually get married for love. What are you thinking? I just wanted to marry her because I was unemployed and living with mom. She was my ticket outta there.

Well, except for the fact I got a phone call from Amber in the third Bachelor, (with Andrew Firestone). We’re going out to eat at this swanky LA joint that she knows about. You may have heard about it—it’s called Olive Garden. She claims that California Oaks Chardonnay is on the menu.

I ran over to the door like a puppy that had been neglected, impeding her process out of the room.

Mer: I’d take Brett Favre over Ben Stiller anyday. Brett has a job.
Rick: Who’s this Brett guy? None of us are named Brett. And would he like a Thigh Master?
Mer: Why don’t you just concentrate on your slippers?

Just too funny!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"

Great job Tig! I can't believe how fast you got it up! I'm sorry you had to sit through that painful reunion show. My favorite quote (out of many) was:

However, your mom basically ruined it for you. Will you tell us what you said to your mom after the.most.disasterous.hometown.date.ever?

--I also really enjoyed the Amber quote that Dajaki mentioned.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation. RMMW!

Tsunami 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsunami Click to send private message to Tsunami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Thanks for the great summary - very fast and very funny! I too loved the Amber quote. AND the commentary on Meredith's yellow/pink/black get-up. Just when you think her outfits can't get worse...

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Oh my gosh, Tigger that was GREAT!!! You had me laughing out loud! Thanks!!!

Poncho

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Tigger - thank goodness you wrote the summary! I'm sure it was much more entertaining than the show was... I was fortunate enough not to watch. Thanks for saving me the trouble of rewinding the tape!

created by the amazing JSlice!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
tig-ger, that was hilarious.

One of my favorite bits:

Chris: Even girls and small children have heard about this. Who won the Super Bowl this year?

Rick: (proudly) Justin Timberlake. So, you see, I *am* moving in the right direction.

Struck me so funny.

And "the IQ of a fern."

Very entertaining, the whole thing!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
I agree, the Men Tell All special was the most boring and bland one yet.

Two thumbs down!!

dreamer 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamer Click to send private message to dreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Dear Tig,

Whatta great job! Your wit is a gift. I ate it up--especially because I taped the wrong show by mistake.

Everyone laughs outloud at different lines. Some of mine were:

Chris: Damon, why were you surprised?

Damon: I’m even more surprised that you asked me, Chris. This is the first chance I’ve had to talk on camera since my audition tape.

Well, except for the fact I got a phone call from Amber in the third Bachelor

If you think this matches, you really should move to Jamaica. You would think that their flag matches also.

Chad: If I was more assertive or sexually assertive, would it have been good for you?

Mer: I will not eat green eggs and ham. I will not eat them in the rain, I will not eat them on a train. I will not eat them, Sam I am. Does Sam have a job? Oh, and Chad, it’s not you, it’s me. Can we be friends?

I've known from the beginning that Ian has something she just can't resist. I worry about what the negative spin his brother casts indicates about their family. Ah-h, Matthew resembles Bob, and is adorable, but that doesn't counter the attraction of danger--for some.

Great report!
Dreamer

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
No one has mentioned my favorite line yet, so here it is:

The crowd is misted with ice cold water and screams erupt.

Don't know why, but this struck me as extremely funny! Not that it wasn't funny, but you know what I mean, right?!

SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA
Grrrrrrreat Job Tig!! (Wait, that's Tony the TIGER, not Tigger! Oh well, whatever.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Great job Tig! That was way funnier than the actually show LOL

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Wow, what a FANTASTIC recap. Here are my favorite quotes:
>We
>get to see more of
>the discussion surrounding this kiss.
> Meredith compares Chad’s sexuality
>to a 6th grade boyfriend
>that she had. It
>is an understatement to say
>that this sort of comparison
>is not a positive sign.

> This is hilarious.
>Does he not realize that
>Robert is trying to keep
>around the people that are
>least competition for him?
>Ryan M. is still thinks
>that Robert was complimenting him.
> This guy has the
>IQ of a fern.
>
>Guys: You were digging your
>own grave, my friend.
>We just gave you the
>shovel.

>However, your mom basically ruined it
>for you. Will you
>tell us what you said
>to your mom after the.most.disasterous.hometown.date.ever?
>

>Chris: Well, it’s safe to
>say that you are a
>crowd favorite. Who would
>like to help out a
>overconfident, unassertive mama’s boy I
>mean, cowboy?

>And on a fashion note, I
>seriously thought that Meredith, being
>a model for two of
>my favorite stores—Nordstroms and Land’s
>End—would dress similar to me.
> I want to assure
>everyone that I never dress
>or accessorize like Meredith.
>She is wearing a yellow
>jacket, pink shirt and black
>pants. If you think
>this matches, you really should
>move to Jamaica. You
>would think that their flag
>matches also.

Thanks for the laughs!
Monica

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-23-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
tigger, that was way better than the actual show. You should definitely do the recap on at least the finale or the after the rose show. That was great. by the way, was I the only person who thinks it was totally pointless to have all 23 men on there? Only 5 or 6 of them talk. They should change the name of the show to" The last 4 or 5 men might tell all( and bore the heck out of you).

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "You kill me!"
OMH! Oh My Tigger friend! You are too dang funny! I was laughing way too hard!! I am so glad I missed the show, it was worth reading your update which I am sure was way better!

*smooches*

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: You kill me!"
Tig_ger I love you. Are you that hilarious in real life?

My favorite line: 'And don’t forget, our host’s name is Chris Harrison. You know, his job is to alert the numerically challenged to the final rose of the evening.'

02-25-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: You kill me!"
Oh, my friends! You have no idea how much your kind words meant to me this week! I love all of you!

I was especially honored to have so many wonderful people with under 100 posts post here. A special welcome to these brave people! Tsunami, dreamer, ohiomobprincess, missygirl3 and Gina99.

Sorry, Poncho, you have over 100 posts, and as such you are an OLD timer. Love your emoticons, BTW.

Missygirl3, I totally agree that it was completely pointless to have all 23 men there...I couldn't even sufficiently mock each and every one of them.

Gina99, no, I'm not hilarious at all IRL. OK, maybe just a little, but I am kinda a boring accountant. What that means...all of you reading this post who thinks that they can't write a summary because they aren't funny...should consider writing a summary. You might surprise yourself and delight the rest of us. I was a long time lurker...totally intimidated by all the great summary writers here at SB. This is only my 3rd summary. Lavish positive feedback...always welcome.

Nobody mentioned *MY* fave line...so I guess it goes to show how we all have different senses of humor. I think that's awesome. Hugs to all!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Too frickin funny, tig_ger! You did an awesome job with a real snoozer!

-and I thank you for mentioning my Brett Favre. He just doesn't know he's mine.

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Tigger,
Your warm response to peoples' reactions to your summary touched me. It CAN be intimidating to write in the forum not knowing what reaction, if any, there'll be. Your summary was truly hilarious without being too mean (ok there were moments... but they were hilarious, too ). The whole Rick, Thighmaster thing... hehehe Great job! You seem like a remarkably funny, yet humble person .

Wink o Dink

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"

I'm reading your summary while watching the boring finale. Fantastic. I didn't watch the show. The Bachelorette this time around is boring and just couldn't bear to watch the Men Tell All. Much more fun to read your summary. Thanks!

armisha 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail armisha Click to send private message to armisha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"
Tigger, you're the greatest narrator on this site! I love your summaries. You make fun of all the fake and pretentious stuff that's going on, especially that host Chris! I can't stand him!
WEll, good job and I hope your write the summary for the final episode!

02-27-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
20. "(*blushes*)"
Oh, you guys are too much. Don't. Stop. Don't stop.

A warm welcome to minkey and armisha! I'm so honored to have you posting on my thread.

And Puffy, you know how much I lvoe to see your cats on this website.

Fortunately, I am not writing the official summary for the final episode. AMAI has agreed to write the finale and we are all in for a real treat. She is an excellent writer. You can check out her recent Survivor summary if you don't believe me. I personally can't wait.

A Kyngsladye Original

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official Bachelorette Summary: Episode 7. The Men Tell All-most Nothing"

Yay another awesomely funny summary from Tigbee!
Here are some of my faves:

The crowd goes wild. I’m pretty sure that every row in the audience won a free pizza.

Why don’t you tell us about the.best.exit.ever? It was awesome.
Ryan R.: The script card I have here says that if I call it a “passionate departure” instead of a nuclear meltdown, you will go to commercial.

Of course, your Tig Commentaries added the icing to the cake.

Funny Funny Funny

An IceCat Classic

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •