The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-04, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
Is it me, or did Phil forget to include a Roadblock in the Dubai leg of TAR5? What the heck is going on? After suffering through nearly a half hour of Colin/Christie whining and yelling and otherwise making an ass of themselves with the cab driver/police, Phil decides that lame footage of dumb racers driving in empty wastelands of sand makes for gripping TV. Well, it doesn't! Two weak Detours, and no Roadblock. Did they run out of time? Hey, enough of the mind numbing histrionics! Let's race!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where's the missing Roadblock i... RealityRyan 08-25-04 1
 RE: Where's the missing Roadblock i... newsomewayne 08-25-04 2
   LMAO Breezy 08-25-04 5
 RE: Where's the missing Roadblock i... Ontario TAR Fan 08-25-04 3
 RE: Where's the missing Roadblock i... Joools 08-25-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-04, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
Yeah, I bet it was another mind blowing road block where the first one to eat something the fastest wins! We don't get enough of those challenges... show them eating more stuff!!

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
There was no time to set it up, as Boss Phill still had Roscue and Enos in hot pursuit on their way to the police station to throw Crazy Colin and Christie Mae in the hoosescow (that's jail for those above the Mason-Dixon Line).

I know it's a lame joke, but I really miss that show. YeeeeeeeeHAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "LMAO"

That tickled my funny bone. That's go hoodsliding just like Bo Duke. *giggle*

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
If you look on the CBS site under photo album, there are many shots of what appears to be the roadblock in a marketplace. CBS made the editing decision to not show the roadblock and instead showed us Colin making an ##### of himself. IMO, a good call, I could not stop laughing at the idiot. Probably nothing happened at the Roadblock.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where's the missing Roadblock in Dubai?"
Let's not forget now that the producers/editors are in the business of show and getting ratings. They'll air what they think makes good TV and what will get people talking. You can't deny that the whole Colin situation did get people talking. Mission accomplished for the producers.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •