The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SORRY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

gorgoniol 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SORRY"
i AM SORRY. i DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY.i WAS JUST ASKING IF THERE WAS ANYONE WHO DID NOT BELONG TO THOSE CATEGORIES.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SORRY J Slice 03-22-04 1
   clap, clap, clap kiki_k 03-22-04 2
 RE: SORRY I_AM_HE 03-22-04 3
   RE: SORRY ginger 03-22-04 4
       RE: SORRY greenmonstah 03-22-04 5
           RE: SORRY Karennz 03-22-04 6
 You must go bye-bye now TeamJoisey 03-22-04 7
 Over/Under CantStandToLook 03-22-04 8
 RE: SORRY brvnkrz 03-22-04 9
   RE: SORRY EnglProf 03-22-04 10
       RE: SORRY brvnkrz 03-22-04 11
           RE: SORRY EnglProf 03-23-04 12
               RE: SORRY brvnkrz 03-23-04 16
 RE: SORRY smiley 03-23-04 13
   RE: SORRY gorgoniol 03-23-04 14
       Not really Breezy 03-23-04 15
           RE: Not really gorgoniol 03-23-04 18
       RE: SORRY nailbone 03-23-04 17
           RE: SORRY gorgoniol 03-23-04 19
               Why KScott 03-23-04 20
                   RE: Why brvnkrz 03-23-04 21
                   RE: Why gorgoniol 03-23-04 24
               RE: SORRY nailbone 03-23-04 22
                   RE: SORRY gorgoniol 03-23-04 25
                       The main difference Breezy 03-23-04 26
                       wow CantStandToLook 03-23-04 27
                           RE: wow gorgoniol 03-23-04 28
                       RE: SORRY Bebo 03-23-04 29
                       RE: SORRY greenmonstah 03-23-04 30
               retraction I_AM_HE 03-23-04 23
 Now you did it! KScott 03-23-04 31
   RE: Now you did it! CantStandToLook 03-23-04 32
       RE: Now you did it! greenmonstah 03-23-04 33
 PLZ CAN WE Loquatrix 03-23-04 34
   RE: PLZ CAN WE true 03-23-04 35
   RE: PLZ CAN WE brvnkrz 03-23-04 36
   RE: PLZ CAN WE nailbone 03-23-04 37
   hear hear CantStandToLook 03-23-04 38
       RE: hear hear EnglProf 03-23-04 39
           RE: hear hear brvnkrz 03-23-04 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SORRY"

Dear Gorgon-

Bog off.

Love,
Everyone here.

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "clap, clap, clap"
J Slice -- my hero!

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SORRY"
1. look at your keyboard.
2. find the Escape key (it is in the top left corner).
3. go down 3 keys and find the Caps Lock key.
4. press it.
5. thank you.

ftr, i do believe that is probably what you meant, but you could have phrased it more tactfully (not to mention whether it was a necessary question to begin with). and what i believe probably ain't gonna extend your stay here buddy, sorry.

also ftr, i am not a big fat gay teenage girl.

-- Go JPL!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SORRY"
Seconding the suggestion re caps key. It sounds like you're yelling all the time. I also recommend the "preview" button-if you see read your post first, and correct it as necessary, the final product might be a more accurate reflection of what you mean to say.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SORRY"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Agreed. It is also fun to make up fake anagrams. On line veterans love to use abbreviations like LOL, IMHO. Make up your own that do not stand for anything and use them liberally. For extra fun? Refuse to explain what they mean. ("You don't know what it means? RDFB!")

Refuses to particpate in O.M.G.A.B.P.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SORRY"
Looks like somebody got a little bored over the weekend and pushed the envelope completely over the edge.

Hey Gorg, it's been fun watching you implode. Enjoy your trip to cyber-oblivion.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-22-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "You must go bye-bye now"
"Who do not belong here? May u please stand up?

1.. GAYS

2.. teenage girls

3.. big fat women who have nothing to do with their time "

Gorgon, the gender, weight, age and sexual preference of the posters here are not your concern. What ever you meant to say with "do not belong here" you have insulted the entire community.

There are people who fit your descriptions, and there are people who do not. I don't know which are which, and I don't care.

All of us "belong" here so long as we conduct civil dialog. Since you can not do the same, I suggest to you that you do not "belong" here.

I suspect your access to this site will soon be terminated. Whether you return here or not, I strongly urge you to read your posts carefully, and think before you post again to any online message boards. Think hard.

I'm a straight male with teenagers of his own... but I could stand to lose a few pounds.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Over/Under"
So do we have an over/under yet on how long it takes Webby to level the hammer on a certain movie producer.

I take midnight.

"Dook sux "...hehe..my new favorite phrase

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SORRY"
I keep trying to ignore and pass up this thread because I don't want to give this anymore airtime than deserved. But I keep coming back and all I can say is WTF.
Brave scratches her head in disbelief. But, I do fit one of the "does not belong here" categories so I really shouldn't be posting at all.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SORRY"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-22-04 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

Bravie,

Didn't know you're still in your teens, you young thing!
Actually I think I might have fallen into all three categories (give or take) at one point or another in my lifetime, so I clearly have you beat!

(ETA: the wink)

03-22-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SORRY"
That cracked me up big time. I have fallen into two of the categories but have always loved those that I know from the third.
Your name makes me think of that singer Englebert Humperdink. I know just the ENGL applies but I may from now forward refer to you as humperdink. ;)

03-23-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SORRY"
Uh-oh. Talk about creating weird visual images. If you must follow this path, don't EVER shorten it to just "Humper", ok?

03-23-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
16. "RE: SORRY"
I promise to never call you "humper", although I do like that too. LOL

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SORRY"
How did this person manage to get to 61 posts? LOL

You guys crack me up

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

03-23-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SORRY"
Certainly, you're counting my posts. You must be liking them.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Not really"
Besides it says next to your name how many posts you have.

03-23-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Not really"
ok that's what the number stands for. thank u

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SORRY"
Pffft. Don't flatter yourself.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

03-23-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
19. "RE: SORRY"
don't need it. besides, i prefer honest, even brutal, criticism to flattery.
especially if the 'flattery' is coming from you.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Why"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

do you have to have an attitude? Did you not learn to play well with others when you were little? Or are you the gay child trapped in an overweight adult body?

03-23-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Why"
LOL, glad you posted that. I wanted to post that last night and didn't want to get into trouble for it.

03-23-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Why"
Congratulations.
You have beaten my psychologist.
Yes, I 'm a loner. But I'm not gay.
I'm married.
My wife has learned to live with me peacefully and .. surprisingly, happily.

03-23-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SORRY"
OK, here's some honest, brutal criticism.

You stepped WAY over the line. And you seem to think it's some kind of joke, or don't care one way or another, that almost every post you make offends someone. I suggest that you change your attitude to get along with the rest of us, or expect to be banned very soon.

03-23-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
25. "RE: SORRY"
This is America.
And I'm just expressing my thoughts the way they are. Point for point, I don't my posts are any more malignant than most people's here.
I'm just trying to measure up to your level.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "The main difference"
between your posts and all the rest is we bash the reality tv contestants, not each other.

03-23-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "wow"
You are still here...*boggle*

Handcrafted by RolldDice
"Dook ....still sux"

03-23-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
28. "RE: wow"
still here and having fun.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SORRY"
If you really wanted to measure up to the level of the other posters on these forums, you'd take a moment to read the guidelines and keep them in mind while posting.

Spewing hate doesn't measure up to any levels on these forums.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

03-23-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SORRY"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Edited because a co worker commandeered my key board.

That's a paddling

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "retraction"
Let me say I no longer believe that it was unintended, as your last couple posts have shown a markedly better grasp of the English language than I assumed you capable of. I still don't care one way or the other, because most trolls, quite frankly, amuse me most of the time. But whatever.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Now you did it!"
You made a Blue Peep come and see what all the commotion was about.

Beware the Bebo!

03-23-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Now you did it!"
I haven't seen any evidence of mr. lucas toning it down any either. Where oh where is superwebby. (to the tune of underdog)

Handcrafted by RolldDice
"Dook ....still sux"

03-23-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Now you did it!"
I just got it! That is, I just got the irony of Underdog being with Polly Purebred...it was as if the meaing of life just flashed before my eyes...

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "PLZ CAN WE"
...just ignore the troll?

"Ignore it and it will go away" really does work on message boards. Trying to rehabilitate trolls with thoughtful critique as to why their obnoxious, aggressive, irrational, self-serving and cowardly issuances aren't acceptable is simply to hand over truckloads of the attention trolls crave. It won't result in a more productive member of the community, I promise you.

Understand that people who come to message boards and make infantile pronouncements about the lifestyles of other board users are themselves hopeless inadequates for whom anonymity behind the safety of a computer screen is the environment in which they feel able to address other members of society.

This is not a problem which other message board users can hope to fix. The only answer is to ignore it until the troll loses interest and reverts to whatever self-loathing activities they otherwise engage in. The fact that a troll despises his own attraction to a message board where he perceives other users as "fags" or "fat" or "teenage" should be all the indicator you need that this person is a waste of time and should simply be ignored.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: PLZ CAN WE"
I vote that we adopt the above post into the official guidelines.

Well done, Loquatrix.

Or maybe Bebo or Pooh could convert it into song form for my amusement.

03-23-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
36. "RE: PLZ CAN WE"
Well put Lo and i am going to take your advice. I just posted on the other thread the last of anything relating to trolls.
Thanks for the reminder of what it is that makes this board better than any other.

03-23-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
37. "RE: PLZ CAN WE"
Very well stated.

03-23-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
38. "hear hear"
count me on that train too.

Handcrafted by RolldDice
"Dook ....still sux"

03-23-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
39. "RE: hear hear"
yes, sounds good. Clearly other attempts to solve or educate aren't working, which leads to cattiness.

Of course sometimes there's something to be said for some good cattiness.

03-23-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
40. "RE: hear hear"
I love cats, there's a good cat thread going on over in OT.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •