The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When was season three shot?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharonfk 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharonfk Click to send private message to sharonfk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When was season three shot?"
We see Jessica once again dealing with the 9/11 death of her mom. Just when was this episode filmed? If it was filmed in September, why all the text messaging questions and this forum? How could our posts be of any use to the producers of this show?

Sharon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When was season three shot? DeniseH52 11-29-05 1
 RE: When was season three shot? AshLanie 11-29-05 2
 RE: When was season three shot? Catlynn1864 11-30-05 3
   RE: When was season three shot? love 11-30-05 4
 RE: When was season three shot? notstartingover 12-01-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DeniseH52 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeniseH52 Click to send private message to DeniseH52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When was season three shot?"
It would only be helpful to the producers retroactively. Season 3 was apparently filmed during August through November? 2005.

You can't possibly believe that's it's all live!? It's important that issues and sequences be available to edit and present in the best possible light for what they are trying to accomplish.

I don't mean this as anything negative....only positive reinforcement for those who are charged with the daunting task of editing all the HOURS of film that can't possibly be included on TV. I applaud the people who do all this hard work. Granted, they aren't perfect and some questionable sequences take place that make no sense, but it's a tremendously demanding job.

Thanks,
Denise

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When was season three shot?"
Season three started filming in July and if as in past seasons, will continue to film til end of Feb or Mar.

TV season being Sept through May.

And if a season four, that will begin filming in July, etc etc etc

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When was season three shot?"
Even though the SO website redirects people here when they go for the message board this forum is totally seperated from the official SO website. Like many other message boards this one is provided by a third party who is very generously hosting our need to vent. Anything we say here probably stays here. Afterall, the producers didn't seem to pay attention to the their own message board when they ran it themselves.

The text messaging looks like a way to make viewers feel like they have some input in what happens. However, reality is more than likely that they are trying to get information for future ventures/shows. I'd hazzard a guess that how votes are cast and polls are answered may influence who they cast and how that person is portrayed. Very cynical outlook, I know.

As for when the season is filmed, filming begins in June (or has in the past) and continues through Febuary. What we see usually happens about 2-3 months ago. This is really the first time they have given an exact (or close to it) date for house time. Sometimes there are hints about what day it is for them like a journal entry, a letter, or part of a calendar. It's fun watching them try to ignore holiday decorating as they drive around when it is december for them and Easter for us.

Part of this season has been strange because they started with the couples therapy session. This seems to have made it feel like the women have been there even longer than they have.

The message board does help with one other problem-at least I know I am not the only one yelling at the T.V. lol

love 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love Click to send private message to love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When was season three shot?"
To me Hurricane Katrina needed to be addressed. If they were airing why didn't they have a meeting and discuss it and they could do something to help. It would be nice if they could do a season for Hurricane Katrina woman needing to start over.

notstartingover 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail notstartingover Click to send private message to notstartingover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When was season three shot?"
>We see Jessica once again dealing
>with the 9/11 death of
>her mom. Just when was
>this episode filmed? If it
>was filmed in September, why
>all the text messaging questions
>and this forum? How could
>our posts be of any
>use to the producers of
>this show?
>
>Sharon

You are so right. They must make money off of our messages.
I would only do it if I could say something other than yes or no. I would say, "get rid of Allie."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •