The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's reunion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's reunion"
Is someone recapping the reunion tonight? There's too much on tv...Survivor, the Apprentice...

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's reunion AMAI 02-19-04 1
   RE: Tonight's reunion smiley 02-19-04 3
       RE: Tonight's reunion LeftPinky 02-19-04 8
           RE: Tonight's reunion mookiemeister 02-20-04 11
 RE: Tonight's reunion missygirl3 02-19-04 2
   RE: Tonight's reunion pmspml5 02-19-04 4
       RE: Tonight's reunion RealityAddict 02-19-04 5
 RE: Tonight's reunion buckeyegirl 02-19-04 6
   RE: Tonight's reunion tig_ger 02-19-04 7
       RE: Tonight's reunion Gina99 02-19-04 9
           RE: Tonight's reunion Tsunami 02-19-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
I'm down for the Finale, next week.
I'm already doing Survivor tonight.

Who would LIKE to do it?

Or rather, who can STAND to do it?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
I am going to tape it tonight (if I can figure out how to tape without getting the cable box involved). I think its going to be hilarious with the controvery with Lanny's mom and of course Ryan giving us his 2 cents on everything.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
Don't forget our favorite Rick!

created by the amazing JSlice!
runs away to barf!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-04, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
From the reunion show, Rick no longer think of himself as metrosexual. Hehe.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
the only thing that I want to see is the segment about Lanny and his mom. I will probably record it and watch something else. The Bob reunion was awful and so boring.. but then again, so was THE whole season.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
I LOVE my Tivo

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
>I LOVE my Tivo

I'm jealous... ... I want Tivo

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
I think that Tigger is doing tonights reunion show. If she is, we're in for a delightful treat.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation. RMMW!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
Thank you so much for posting this! I forgot that this would have been my episode.

I will do tonight's summary, if that is OK with everybody. AMAI will do a kick a$$ Finale for the Wednesday, February 25 show.

We currently do not have a summary writer scheduled for the After the Final Rose episode on Thursday, February 26, though. I think most lose interest by that point, but if someone wants to summarize, there should be plenty of material to work with.

A Kyngsladye Original

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
I love my Tivo too but i can not record one show and watch another ;(

Tsunami 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsunami Click to send private message to Tsunami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonight's reunion"
You actually can Gina - I just figured it out myself. Here's how I do it - pick the program to record on Tivo (I have Survivor on season pass), then on your tv remote, hit the TV/Video button until it goes to another input and watch Bachelorette using the TV remote. I tested it last night and it works for me. Hope you have the same success.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •