The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did I find something?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did I find something?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-05 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

I was looking at the intro caps on Phoenix and found this pic of James. Am I seeing things or is that someone wearing a t-shirt with the number 16 on it?

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10Intro/S10Intro123

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did I find something? TeamJoisey 02-26-05 1
   RE: Did I find something? Debberz13 02-26-05 2
       RE: Did I find something? PepeLePew13 02-26-05 3
           RE: Did I find something? Debberz13 02-26-05 6
 RE: Did I find something? sylvester 02-26-05 4
 RE: Did I find something? volsfan 02-26-05 5
 RE: Did I find something? dreamerbeliever 02-26-05 7
   RE: Did I find something? PepeLePew13 02-26-05 8
 RE: Did I find something? clemsonbeav 02-26-05 9
   RE: Did I find something? confab 02-27-05 10
       RE: Did I find something? Risti 02-27-05 11
           RE: Did I find something? confab 02-27-05 12
   RE: Did I find something? bobscure 02-27-05 13
       RE: Did I find something? clemsonbeav 02-27-05 14
           RE: Did I find something? bobscure 02-27-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did I find something?"
I must confess I don't see it at all.

What would be the significance?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

02-26-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did I find something?"
It could mean he got 16th place?!? Another question I have is do you think there is anything to the fact that in their close up shots everyone but the following have chicken wire show up?

Angie
Gregg
Ian
Janu
Jenn
Steph
Tom
Willard

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did I find something?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-05 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

If you look at the pic on the link that you provided, you can see that the alleged "6" is part of the chicken wire.

And I'm with TeamJoisey...I'm not sure where you're seeing the "1" part as it's not there - imagination is a pretty powerful thing.

Scratch and sniff

02-26-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Did I find something?"
Pepe I see now that you are right it is part of the chicken wire. Sometimes things in a pic will pop out at you in a pic and you can't focus on it any other way. Thanks for the help.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did I find something?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-05 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

Deb

I blew up the area of the pic you indicated, and I see no numbers. Here ya go:

I also cannot imagine MB numbering the survivor placements in the intro credits. People look for clues in the intros every season, but it's pretty much a waste of time.

Please call me Cat!!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did I find something?"
I don't see anything either.

It seems every season someone thinks they find something in the opening sequence but nothing ever pans out. We always seem to have good conversation but nothing ever concrete.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did I find something?"
I'm not seeing the 16 thing either but I will say that James has got some pretty good facial hair going. The mustache in particular looks to be 2 or 3 weeks worth of growth at least.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did I find something?"
Not in this picture, though... it looks more like 2-3 days here.

Scratch and sniff

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did I find something?"
While I don't know about that, I did find something else interesting in the title intro.

Near the end, before they show the logo, there's a blurry scene with people in some place (possibly TC, possibly a challenge), and I don't think they're survivors. Can anyone look at their tape and confirm this for me? It's not in last week's, but it is this week. Sorry, I don't have a cap.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

confab 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confab Click to send private message to confab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did I find something?"
I found this clip:

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did I find something?"
Did you do anything to the cap/clip? Because right now, it looks very computer generated - the smaller clip more than the larger pic, but that could be because of the resize. But even though the majority of the larger image is blurry, the foliage and the fire look very much like a well done CGI illustration from a video game made circa 2001. The person, as well, although I can't get it out of my head that it's been made to look like Caryn. To my eye, at least, all of the figures appear female, which doesn't make sense...

Anyhow, my bet is that the whole thing was just some animation made, but I probably won't be able to tell until I watch the actual tape.

(While the training I have in graphic arts/video editing is limited, it did give me an eye so that I can usually spot these things.)

confab 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-05, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confab Click to send private message to confab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did I find something?"
The only thing I did to the larger clip is convert it from .bmp to .jpg; there's a slight loss of quality but it's an accurate representation. The lower clip is an animated gif, so there's a fair amount of degradation in quality due to the limited color palatte.

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did I find something?"
It appears to be stand-ins in a mock TC setting.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-27-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did I find something?"
Yeah! That's the cap! So, I guess now the only question is... Why?

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did I find something?"
>the only question is... Why?

To annoy the spoilers? If that was an actual tribe they'd be giving y'all too much info. That clip is a fuzzy montage of a Survivor event viewers expect to see. This way it can be included without spoiling an episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •