The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorShrine 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorShrine Click to send private message to SurvivorShrine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
Here's the link to the transcript: http://www.survivorshrine.com/s10/survivor_insider/episode02.shtml

Some of the interesting things I noticed:
a) Ashlee had asked people to vote for her out of the game, yet the next day interview has her saying she wishes she could stay longer

b) Tom-Gregg-Ian seem to be the tight group over at Koror, the rest seem on the outs

c) There was an alliance of some sorts going on, likely Stephenie, James and Angie at least with Ashlee being the fourth member, had she survived this group would likely stick together to get rid of Jeff/Kim and Ibrehem/Bobby Jon

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... volsfan 02-25-05 1
   RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... skeetergirl87 02-25-05 2
       RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... seahorse 02-25-05 3
 RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... seahorse 02-25-05 4
   RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... volsfan 02-25-05 5
       RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... JohnMc 02-25-05 6
 RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... Brownroach 02-25-05 7
   RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... katethegreat 02-25-05 8
   RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... arturbars 02-25-05 9
       RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... SurvivorShrine 02-26-05 10
           RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episod... Peachezz 02-26-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
Ashlee clearly quit the game. She said so much on TES this morning. She said she was over playing the game, hungry, cold and was ready to go home.

Funny how peeps can just give up on day 6! WOW! She really toughed it out.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
That's what they get for choosing a competitor based on her chest size and not on her actual skills or game-playing potential.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
Gee that's worse than Osten.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
I was just thinking, if Ashlee wanted to be voted out of the game, why did she vote against Jeff?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
She voted Jeff to insure her ouster! If she had voted Kim, she thought it would be a 4-4 tie. So, she picked Jeff to vote for to, in her mind, insure that she would leave 4-3-1. IMHO!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-05 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Vols hit the nail right on the head. This way, no tie.

And thx, Shrine, for doing the insider tapes. I love those but can't view them. I hate there new video format. :^(

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
Thanks for posting this, Shrine.

I wonder if Coby hid the piece of flint, then "found" it. I wouldn't put it past him.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
What an intersting speculation!

I was wondering how in the world they lost it in the first place! Too bad that wasn't shown . . . .

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
That's exactly what i thought too when i read it.... that guy is a snake...

SurvivorShrine 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorShrine Click to send private message to SurvivorShrine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
No problem guys, we figure there are several Survivor fans who are missing out since CBS can't get their videos to be more user friendly, we'll keep you posted on that and what happens on Survivor Live so thanks for the support.

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-05, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider, Palau: Episode 2"
I found that it was when I installed Windows SP2 that I could no longer view the insider videos. When I deleted SP2 for Win XP, I could, again, view the videos. This was a pain because I had to do a complete factory restore.

I was trying to follow up on the problem and read a bunch of notices. I found out there is some kind of feud between RealPlayer and Microsoft so that Windows users can no longer view RealPlayer videos. It will take time to erase or disable everyone, but SP2 does a fine job of it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •