The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
I think we all know what to do here, just post the surviving castaways in the order you like them.

Position. Name (Position last week)

1. Colby (1)
2. Elisabeth (5)
3. Keith (2)
4. Rodger (4)
5. Tina (3)

Amber was #1 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Before we begin, let's take a moment to mourn the loss of Amber. Okay, let's begin.

- By my new rule, that is your position is determined by how you treat Amber, Colby gains the #1 spot by default.

- Keith and Tina, Keith and Tina. Tsk tsk tsk. You may win the million, but you lose on my list. And that's what's important. Why? Because I said so.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Kokoro 04-13-01 1
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... desert_rhino 04-13-01 2
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... ItzLisa 04-13-01 3
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... luvnsweet 04-14-01 4
       RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... VampKira 04-14-01 5
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... shanana banana 04-14-01 6
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... darbygrl 04-16-01 11
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Lainabee 04-14-01 7
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Bushwacker 04-14-01 8
       RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... dabo 04-16-01 9
 RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... desert_rhino 04-16-01 10
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Kokoro 04-16-01 12
   RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... Survivorerist 04-16-01 13
       RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. ... kuchakor 04-18-01 14
 tallies so far dabo 04-18-01 15
   RE: tallies so far turtlegirl76 04-18-01 16
   RE: tallies so far Survivorerist 04-18-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1.Tina
2.Liz
3.Colby
3.Rodger
4.Keith

Amber (who actually would have been higher this week if she had grown a spine) was #5 last week. OMG! <click> I ~still~ don't believe she beat Keith!

That said, the list is pretty much the same (ie. I still don't like KKK ;)

Tina stays up there because she's just awesome....stupid Keith was humiliated (in my eyes, anyway ;) when Tina's approach worked so much more quickly and efficiently!

Liz moved back up 'cause well I was thinking...."Liz is hot!" and that's a good enough reason for me.

Colby and Rodger have moved into a tie, 'cause even though Colby plays a good game, I like Rodger a lot and the only person I don't want to win really is Keith.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-01, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
"And then there were 5"

1. Tina (6)
2. LisLis (3)
3. Keith (2)
4. Rodger (4)
5. Colby (1)

1: Tina hasn't faltered much. She came in looking like an old boot with bad fake boobs, and that's how she's leaving. Smarter'n Keith, that's for sure. And that was a VERY wise answer to Jiffy Probe's Q about whether the 6 remaining were the most worthy.

2: LisLis, well, 2 words: Drool City Aside from that, she's not impressing me much, though she WAS lucky in the IC. If she'd been a decent shot, she'd have had it, and the Dickster would be history instead of our beloved Lamber.

3: Keith played well, and found the rice, and stupidly risked his ass to help get it. He'd be above LisLis, if she weren't so fvcking hot.

4: Rodger blew it with that quip in TC about the blame for the location of the camp. It's obvious he held a grudge about that, and hasn't got the sense to shut up and say, "Well, the concensus at the time was the creekbed. In retrospect, we kinda screwed up, and now we have to go forward."

5: Colby, Colby, Colby. Too fvcking stupid to realize that sometimes winning is losing. Coming in looking good, fed, and refreshed was a BAD move, even though part of it wasn't your fault. Best part was, you actually THOUGHT about the smart move, throwing the RC, and decided against it. How stupid is THAT? If you'd had half a brain, you would also have refused to eat that pan bread in front of the remaining survivors.

I've said all along that he's just a car-salesman type, pretty and with a nicely practiced smile, but under it all, he's just a Jerri wannabe, with some Texas-bred manners overlaying it all. He was only higher last week because I'm a sucker for a pyro.

Laaaa-aaaamber was 5th last week, more or less by default, like damn near everything about Lamber. She got punted this week only because Colby won immunity, and she was too chickensh!t (or, in her defense, too LATE) to vote with LisLis and KJ.

Didn't the girls on the jury look like they spent several hours getting made up before TC? Especially the black guy. Jerri looked like a slut, especially with that lip gloss that went OUT of fashion 2 years ago.

-- JV

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-01, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-01 AT 07:43 AM (EST)

First of all, Svst buddy, sorry about your Lambchop...but damn, that was some fine television, ya gotta admit! I've done a little switcheroo-ing this week...

1. Tina - She was my #2 pick last week (I think - I can never remember, that's why I don't list 'em!). She gets shrewder each week, has no votes against her, and gets away with booting off her friends, yet everyone still loves her. She's a hell of a player without being an a.sshole, and if she walks away with the million, she'll have deserved every red cent.
2. Keith - My switch from #1. Still love the guy, really, but a little bit of his "pain in the neck" personality is starting to come across now that he doesn't have Jerri to contend with anymore. But he and Tina - great teamwork on the rice rescue,and weeeeeelll...they did serve up some lambchops to go with the rice, didn't they now??? (Sorry Svst!)
3. Rodger - Another switcheroo with Elisabeth for me. He's got a little more grit than I gave him credit for, while still remaining an incredibly nice person. And I don't go with the theory that his comment about being outvoted on where to put the new camp will hurt him. Hell, if that's the worst comment the guy has made so far, big deal!
4. Elisabeth - Switched with Rodger this week. Honey, I know, you're starving, you're bone tired, you're freezing cold - but I just can't take the constant crying anymore! She makes Jenna look like a rock!
5. Colby - Did you bring enough of that hot food and immunity necklaces for the rest of the class? Okay, I know - what else is he supposed to do - lose? He's out there to win, yes, and any of the others would have done the same thing in his shoes. And it's not his fault he's got the physical strength to pull these challenges off. But it still gets under your skin, and you can imagine how the others on the show must feel! Someone above, I can't remember who (sorry, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning...) said Colby is realizing that "sometimes winning is losing" - yup. Unless he can pull a Kelly and continue to win immunity clear into the final two, he's gonna "Mr. America" himself right off the Outback!

*EDIT: Sorry, JV - that was you who made the great Colby comment, and your post was right above mine - I don't know how I missed that it was you, LOL!! Need to make the coffee stronger...

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

luvnsweet 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-01, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luvnsweet Click to send private message to luvnsweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1. Lis (1) She's been my favorite since the pilot episode and I love how she is still on! Go Lis!!!

2. Colby (2) He is playing the game well but he might be seemed as a threat for winning all of those challenges. If he doesn't win immunity next week, he might be booted! Especially since he was the only other person who voted for Rodger. I wonder why he didn't voted for Amber...

3. Rodger (3) He's a Kucha! LOL...What can I say?

4. Tina (6) I didn't like her all of this time because I can still remember her early back-stabbing when it wasn't necessary but she is really starting to grow on me so I'm starting to like her. And she was smarter then Keith to swim in calmer waters and get the rice!!!

5. Keith (5) He is arrogant and he could also be next. Tina might side with Colby instead of Keith. And when he was trying to get the rice, it seemed that he just wanted to be a HERO to the tribe and didn't care about anything else. Tina was smarter swimming in calmer waters and she got to the rice before him too! And he should have given someone the matches before he went...there goes their fire..good job Keith.

Amber was #4 last time.

GO LIZ!!!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1. Rodger

2. Tina

3. Colby

4. Liz

5. Keith

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-01, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
(1) Roger.........I'm really going to hate it when he's gone.

(2) Keith.........Way to go get the rice!

(3) Tina..........Way to help get the rice!

(4) Colby.........He better win immunity next week or he's going to get the cowboy boot.

(5) Elizabeth.....Nice, but doesn't do much for me.

Glad to see Lamber is GONE - she was in my last place position for the past month.

shanana banana

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
Reverse Tina and Keith in this one! Keith helpin Tina. Keith not smart enuff to avoid the strong current. But the both prevailed.

1)Tina--- she's got more goin on than fake boobs. Watch out!

2)Eliz-- maybe I'm just a feminist. These are strong women.

3)Keith-- better choice than KJ or Cow-pile.

4)Roger-- Like him. Don't see him in the $$ though.

5)Colby-cheese-- cutie gonna get the bootie

first time for this post no history.

*** GO TINA!******

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-01, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1. Colby (last week 2) - I can't get over this cowboy! Last week I said his stupid sayings were driving me crazy, but their absence this week just reminded me of why I liked him before, not to mention his genuine concern about winning both the RC and IC. I agree he could be gone next week without winning the IC, but here's crossing my fingers in hopes of Burnett's misleading editing "techniques."

2. Tina (last week 5) - You know she's going to be in the final two. She's got no votes, she's got none coming, and she admitted (what I deem) honestly in TC that she's playing a political game and still being nice. Seems like a winning strategy, and I agree that if she wins she'll have earned every dime.

3. Keith (last week 1) - He did a 180* in the likeablility department last week, and now he's on the escalator back down. The line between confidence and arrogance is getting a little too blurry.

4. Rodger (last week 3) - He's only down because Tina got bumped up. I like him but I just don't see him as a real "Survivor." Sorry, KJ.

5. Elisabeth (last week 4) - She's only last because Amber is gone, and while she seems sweet and genuine, she's way too whiny to win my non-existent Survivor vote.

Cheers

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
OK, I'll join in. I haven't done this in the past so there's no "last week's vote" to compare with.

1. Tina...She's playing the game better than all the others without making enemies. Definately carries her own load.

2. Keith...I don't like him but I think everyone wants to make sure he's in the final two so they can win it all.

3. Colby...Other than winning all the challenges (and you can't knock him for that) he's still well liked. I think Tina and Keith would rather take a chance on a final two vote with him than with Liz or Rodger.

4. Liz...I think she's sweet and I'd rather see another female with Tina. Wouldn't be fare to have to make Tina stay with Colby and Keith alone. She'd be forced into given out another time-out.

5. Rodger...Very likeable but a bigger threat than Liz. Everyone loves him. Therefore, must go next.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1. Elisabeth (1), still playing smart, standing on her own merits.

2. Rodger (3), same, though the Kentucky Joe act has worn itself out, he managed to avoid blame for the flood (awkwardly though).

3. Keith (2), edgy arrogance knocks the chef down a notch this week, have to wonder though whether he's just being himself or setting up Colby for the fall.

4. Tina (6), braved the elements, redeemed herself for early bad moves with heroic rescue of the rice.

5. Colby (5), not playing smart at all at this point, will he wake up now that he's been left out of the loop?

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-01, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
>- By my new rule, that is your position is determined by how you
>treat Amber, Colby gains the #1 spot by default.

Yeah, I can see that. That "shoulder and a nudge while cheating with the carabiners to make sure he wins" was a REAL nice way to treat Laaa-aaamber.

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so CUTE!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
<<
OMG! {click} It's so CUTE!>>

Now ~that~ one really is! ^-^

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

04-16-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
>>>That "shoulder and a nudge while cheating with the carabiners to make sure he wins"<<<

Actually, I didn't even notice that until the second or third time I watched my tape. I saw him pass her, but I didn't notice the carabiner cheating.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatic's Popularity List Vol. 8"
1. Liz
2. Keith
3. Tina
Rodger (TIE)
5. Colby

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "tallies so far"
Colby
1. 2
2. 1
3. 2 (+1 in tie)
4. 1
5. 5

Elisabeth
1. 3
2. 4
3. 0
4. 3
5. 2

Keith
1. 0
2. 4
3. 5
4. 0
5. 3

Rodger
1. 2
2. 1
3. 2 (+2 in tie)
4. 4
5. 1

Tina
1. 5
2. 2
3. 1 (+1 in tie)
4. 2
5. 1

Request to Survivorerist: new rule from now on, no ties!

turtlegirl76 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-01, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turtlegirl76 Click to send private message to turtlegirl76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: tallies so far"
I can't remember my history so here goes:

1)Tina - she strong and she's not drawing attention to herself. She's good to go into the final two.
2)Rodger - even though I think he's gone this week, I still admire him. He's a tough guy and an honest one.
3)Elisabeth - she's hanging in there. She's got her strategy working for her and she can still contend.
4)Keith - The iron chef is a tough competitor as well as a pain in the arse.
5)Colby - He's too strong, although he's playing well, it's not coming off well to the others. Their getting frustrated with him winning so much, he's ready to go next week I think.

Consider the turtle, he makes progress
only when he sticks his neck out.

04-18-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: tallies so far"
Easiest way to handle a tie is to give half in each bracket. For example, if Colby and Rodger tie for 3rd, then they each get .5 in third and .5 in fourth.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •