The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
From Survivor Phoenix:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Voiceover Brownroach 02-18-05 1
   RE: Voiceover RudyRules 02-18-05 2
   RE: Voiceover Flowerpower 02-19-05 3
       RE: Voiceover Loree 02-19-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Voiceover"
JP: Next time on Survivor...
Janu: <screams>Ohhh, oh my God there were three.
Angie: Ohhh, no.
JP: Koror questions the move to the new beach.
Caryn: Do you think there could be a worse island than this?
JP: At Ulong, Jeff and Kim get cozy.
JP: And the search for flint intensifies.
Tom: Fire is something that matters.

---------------------------------

So I'm confused. Both tribes have rats?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Voiceover"
There are several rats on them thar islands matey!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Voiceover"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-05 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

It loooks to me that Koror choosing to go to an unknown island seems like it is going to have more consequences for them then loosing the flint....

Tom commenting on the importance of fire, I would think as a professional fireman that he would be the expert on starting them as well. Why doesn't he get Willard's glasses, he must have a pair, and use them to start one??? Janu and Ian also both have glasses, but I'm betting that they are nearsighted.
No doubt that making fire is hard, but I'd bet somehow he could figure out a way to make one???

Just wanted to comment on Kimber and Jeff, OMG! I can't believe that Kimber and Jeff are snuggling like that....even Romber showed much more containment than this. She must be a serious tease, you can't put your leg up there on a 21 year old buck without CONSEQUENCES!!! She's going to have him wrapped around her little pinky, or should I say leg??? Must say, i am a little disappointed in Miss Ohio! And besides, we know what her little hidden heart tattoo says....! I just hope Kimber has a little more strategy than this...

ETA: Just wanted to apply the OFG theory to the first set of previews... I'd say the OFG theory could point to a bootee of Janu, Caryn, Coby, Ian, Tom, Kimber or Jeff...we'll see if it pans out.

Just wanted to add if anyone wants to know where Kimber's heart lies, go here, and check out post #19!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Voiceover"
And Romber had met in the past and were not strangers. This truly does seem early to be pairing up. Who is using who?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •