The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

In a speech worthy of being chosen to as the next Bachelor he told us that he was: "walking away without a rose, and not sharing a heart together is crushing and that it has left him feeling crushed and broken-hearted, and that he can't "imagine that she has the same connection with the others that she had with him." (he forgot to add that she sent the wrong bachelor home, and that he was sitting in the limo, driving away...) In true Buckeygirl fashion I forgot that this week was the fantasy date episode when I asked the bonus question for this week. With all of the dates taking place in a warm climate, Meredy did not wear a single turtleneck sweater. These players were smart enough to remember that on the fantasy dates the cast gets to go to warm, exotic locales: Djandy, Fraz, Nascargirl48, djk, HawaiiRaine, Poncho, Leftpinky, and SilverStar. Djandy keeps the lead this week, with 39 points. Nascargirl48 is close behind, with only 2 points keeping her from taking the #1 spot. The players who gained the most points were Silverstar, HawaiiRaine and Poncho who gained 8, 7 and 6 points respectively.
Super Bonus Question: If you get both right, you get 15 points, if you get one right you get 5 points. Neither right: 2 points If you only answer one, and it’s correct, you’ll get the normal 5 points.
Part One:
(7 points) Will the bachelor who Meredy chooses either:
A.) Pull a “Bob” and give her a promise ring
B.) Do a Ryan: Propose and given her an engagement ring or
C.) Give her nothing, just a promise to be together and see how it goes from here.
Part Two:
Will either of the guys ask her family for their blessing or permission to marry her, as Ryan<sigh> did with Trista?

Djandy <39>
Nascargirl48 <37>
Greeneyes <32>
Djk <27>
Leftpinky <21>
Silver Star <13>
Valley Girl <12>
Fraz <9>
Poncho <7>
HawaiiRaine <3>
Chrissy Gal <3>
]Pamselfish <2>
Buckeyegirl <2>

Tk72 <-7>
Mom2Jordyan <-8>

Good luck everyone
Edited because I did stats really fast last night...

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... Pamselfish 02-19-04 1
   RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... hkb1946 02-19-04 2
       RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... mmm_link 02-19-04 6
 I'm confused... SilverStar 02-19-04 3
   RE: I'm confused... buckeyegirl 02-19-04 4
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... ValleyGirl 02-19-04 5
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... Poncho 02-19-04 7
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... djandy 02-19-04 8
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... djk 02-20-04 9
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... LeftPinky 02-21-04 10
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... Nascargirl48 02-22-04 11
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... SilverStar 02-22-04 12
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... Fraz 02-23-04 13
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... Mom2Jordyn 02-24-04 14
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... greeneyes 02-25-04 15
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... tk72 02-25-04 16
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... buckeyegirl 02-25-04 17
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... TheWanderer 02-25-04 18
 RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, w... HawaiiRaine 02-25-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Staying: Ian

No ring
No permission

hkb1946 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hkb1946 Click to send private message to hkb1946 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Poor Meridith......... She's going to pick Ian for all the wrong reasons. Ian is the type of guy who probably will never really know what he wants in a woman and will probably break her heart in the end. I just feel sorry for all the other guys she rejected. I think she tossed some guys who would have knocked themselves out to make her happy.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Not to mention the $1,000,000 wedding ABC would surely have given her.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm confused..."
If you get neither of the bonus questions right, you still get 2 points?
Also, being the DAW that I am, I would like to point out that I (along with some others that I noticed) gained 8 points.
And while I'm at it I would just like to say a big
THANK YOU!
to BEG for hostessing this game for us! It's been a blast!
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA
Will make pick later on, I need some time to seriously contemplate!

02-19-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm confused..."
If you get neither of the bonus questions right, you still get 2 points?
Yep! I decided that since it was the last episode to give everyone a little bit of a break. This was a good week for almost everyone.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
At first, I really thought I had a chance to win this thing, but now I know some dreams just don't come true.
I'll just have to try harder next time, or maybe I can win the ASS PTB game.
Ian will be Meredy's final pick and as hkb1946 said, "for all the wrong reasons". Part I -(C) Ian will not give her a ring, he will not ask her to marry him.
Part II -Ian will not ask Meredy's parents for permission to marry her, but Matthew will.

Thank you, BEG, for hosting a great game, I hope you will consider hosting the next Bachelor game in April, you're a natural at it!
Valley Girl
member Team MadDog ASS PTB-winners of the 1st Team IC

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
As much as I hate to type this
Ian

No ring

Matthew asks her parents blessing

Poncho

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Do I go with my heart (Matthew), or my head (based on editing - Ian)? Unfortunately, I have to go with my brain.

Ian

Bonus: Part One: C.) Give her nothing, just a promise to be together and see how it goes from here.

Bonus: Part Two: No

djandy

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Edited because I took a good look at the pictures and I think she picks Ian!!

Final rose: Ian
Bonus 1) He gives her a ring, and asks her to marry him
Bonus 2) Nobody asks for her parents permission or blessing

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-21-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Ian (my pick from week 1)
BQ1 - C
BQ2 - no

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
My pick: Ian gets the final rose
Bonus 1 B Ian will propose
Bonus 2 no asking for permission

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
After serious contemplation, I have come to these conclusions:

Ian will "win"
Bonus:
Part 1 - C (he will give her nothing)
Part 2 - Yes, permission will be asked (from Matthew)
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Ian (I think the editors want us to think it's Matthew)
No ring
No one asks for the parents' blessing

Mom2Jordyn 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mom2Jordyn Click to send private message to Mom2Jordyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
I'm already at the bottom, so I'm going with the ending I'm hoping for.

Meredith will pick Matthew.
He will give her an engagment ring.
Matthew will ask Meredith's family for permission.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

This is a tough one.

I'm probably going to regret saying this, but I think she will pick Matthew. (I'm picking him because of the previews with Meredith saying something to her family about getting a ring at the end of this. Which she already knows will not happen with Ian at the end.)

Bonus questions: I think he will propose, but not ask permission before he does.

I'm most likely way off, but this is what I'm hoping for since I adore Matthew. If he was going to be the next Bachelor, I may have to consider applying myself.

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
Hmmm...I pick Ian

Part 1: C.

Part 2: No Permission

02-25-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
I've been sick all week and forgot to pick...choosing Ian, but for picking late I'm not giving myself any bonus points.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
From a guys' point of view....
Every time they flash Ian's name, they say he's an investment guru of some sort; he doesn't appear to be an "average joe" millionaire type and it also does not mean he's successful.
That being said, although she's probably be better off with Matthew in the long run if she truly want a long-term relationship, I can't see her living in Texas. Nothing against "dubbya" country, but it would take a lot for a city girl like Meredith to get used to. She appears to be the type that would take to the hustle and bustle of NYC a great deal better. After banging around with Ian for a while, she can capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame a lot easier in NY.
I would be very surprised if Ian proposed, or even gave a hint of anything long-term... he's too closed (appears to have a wall larger than the one in China)and appears to rely way too much on his brother. True, it's hard to see yourself spending the rest of your life with someone you've only known for a short while, but Ian's attitude and message to his brother was more akin to: "... Hey, don't worry... I'm not going to commit... if I win and get laid, that's great, but I won't commit"
So, my guess is that she'll pick Ian, she won't receive a proposal or a ring, and the "relationship" won't last very long.

HawaiiRaine 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawaiiRaine Click to send private message to HawaiiRaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Anti Bachelor week 6 results, week 7 entries "
I hope it's not too late...give me a break...I'm in Hawaii.

Matthew

Part 1: He'll pull a Ryan.

Part 2: He'll ask permission.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •