The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks

CBS March 3, thanks to Harold Balzaccio at SSucks.

....perhaps the shark rears it's ugly fin???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... KObrien_fan 02-16-05 1
 RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... KObrien_fan 02-23-05 2
 RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... biancaxxx 02-23-05 3
   RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... pmspml5 02-23-05 4
       RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... biancaxxx 02-23-05 5
           RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... Flowerpower 02-23-05 7
   RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... KObrien_fan 02-23-05 6
       RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... biancaxxx 02-23-05 8
           RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... Krautboy 02-23-05 9
               RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... KObrien_fan 02-23-05 10
   RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... Loree 02-26-05 17
 RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... PepeLePew13 02-23-05 11
   RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... J Slice 02-23-05 12
 Bumping this to say... volsfan 02-25-05 13
   RE: Bumping this to say... PepeLePew13 02-25-05 16
 RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... KObrien_fan 02-25-05 14
   RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... Bebo 02-25-05 15
       RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Crea... cadfile 02-28-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Ibrehem gets sick, so a strong Ulong guy going down hurts the tribe?

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

02-23-05, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
I wanted to bump this now that we have speculation that Jeff hurts himself this week, and it leads to his possible quitting.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
I also heard that something might happen to the box or flint AGAIN in ep 3..but i'm not sure on the details, but it looks like that might be another horrible setback?

Losing Jeff to an injury is a fatal setback for Ulong.

Dangerous creatures would be the shark. If Tom were to kill it, he'd need something to kill it with!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Wasnt the rumor about Tom killing a shark a hoax?

02-23-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
There is definitely a shark (source confirmed it for me and said it wasn't a baby shark)...but you're right, I'm not sure if it is Tom who kills it.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Regarding the shark spoiler: I think that Dan Bollinger was the one to first note the shark killing incident. He said that it was spectacular footage and that the shark was killed by one of the survivors with a machete....FWIW...

If it's rumored to be a larger shark, then this must be incredible footage. In order for the survivor to kill it, it must have intentionally swum very close to the survivor....wow!

I don't recall if Dan actually speculated that it was Tom who kills it or not, that may have been speculated later...

Yes, the info regarding the shark did come from Dan Bollinger, a reputed source, and they are talking about it here. Scroll down the thread and you will see Crocophile's post, where they discuss Dan's info. Dan states that a survivor was reported to have killed a shark with a machete, and that the production peeps were thrilled as it was the most spectacular footage ever captured for Survivor, and that he DID NOT know who it was that killed it...

02-23-05, 07:28 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
If as you say the accident from last episode affects Koror deep into the game (or something like that), yet Ulong is the tribe that keeps losing challenges after challenges to Koror (according to Mercedes) then it couldn't have that major of an affect on them afterall could it?

02-23-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
I wrote this in the Accident thread, my source told me that it effects them because some of them lose clothes by it, so that made the nights unbearable.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Would Jeff being injured and quiting during EP2 be considered a "horrible setback" for Ulong?

Krautboy

02-23-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
If their initial target was Angie who is physically weaker than Jeff, and therefore the loss of another physical person puts them in a downward losing spiral (as speculated elsewhere), then yes, it would be considered a horrible setback.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-05, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
>I also heard that something might
>happen to the box or
>flint AGAIN in ep 3..but
>i'm not sure on the
>details, but it looks like
>that might be another horrible
>setback?

Could this be what was mentioned in the Insider? Koror loses part of their flint and they can't make fire till Coby finds it.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Not a spoiler, but wanted to say that I've had Fierce Creatures and a Singing Fish Called Wanda going through my head all day ever since I saw the Episode 3 title...

Scratch and sniff

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
You are a man with obvious good taste in film.

IceCat frellin' rocks.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bumping this to say..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-05 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

RC is titled Shoot and Switch and they will be playing for sail boat or bedding or rain gear.

The IC is titled Hot Pursuit

This info came from Samburu

Thanks Pepe!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bumping this to say..."
Just to clarify and to give credit where due... the info is from SamBuru, not from our samboohoo.

Scratch and sniff

02-25-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
From the previews we know that the shark is the dangerous creature. The way Tom and Gregg go about trying to stab it with the handmade spears is ridiculous, what are they thinking?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
The horrible setback still probably applies to Jeff. We were given foreshadowing of an injury last night when we saw the closeup of his scraped hand after the IC. Then we had the preview telling us he couldn't put weight on it.

For the tribe that's already two people down to lose their strongest male, that would constitute a horrible setback.

And the dangerous creature doesn't have to refer to the shark - it could refer to the Korors who attack it...and decimate the other tribe.

Beblo and Kimdra

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 3 Title: Dangerous Creatures and Horrible Setbacks"
Don't want to tell anyone how to think but for me the titles and promos shown can be misdirection.

We see Jeff hurt in the promo and the SeeBs preview notes had a question that was pretty obvious IF Jeff is the one so hurt he can't compete or quits.

The question is why are such clues put out by EPMB that are that obvious if the production is so carefull all the other times.

Last ep previews played Angie as the outcast and for most of us we assumed that was the case but for the show that was not what happened.

This is probably the wrong thread to express this but I am skeptical of anything put out by EPMB, even the titles.

I think that Jeff gets hurt before the IC and Ulong loses another IC and go back to TC where some want to vote him out as the weak link. I think that issue divides the Ulong and that is the "horrible setback".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •