The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-12-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
According to this story, the survivors don't know who won...

http://www.newsday.com/ap/text/entertainment/ap843.htm

AP Entertainment
Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- They endured starvation, driving rain and extreme temperatures. Now the winner of the $1 million prize on ''Survivor: The Australian Outback'' will be revealed live during a two-hour CBS special on May 3.

None of the survivors knows who's won. The votes cast during the final tribal council were sealed and have been kept under lock and key since the show was shot in the Australian Outback last fall. The vote will be tallied and the winner will be announced live at the show's conclusion.

w.l.s.f.c.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Survivorerist 04-12-01 1
   RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Ronnet 04-12-01 2
       RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Survivorerist 04-12-01 3
           RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Ronnet 04-12-01 4
           RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... ACPS65 04-12-01 6
           RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Kokoro 04-13-01 7
               RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Survivorerist 04-13-01 8
                   RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Kokoro 04-13-01 9
 RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Lainabee 04-12-01 5
   RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... Ronnet 04-13-01 11
 RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... ItzLisa 04-13-01 10
   RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... luvnsweet 04-14-01 12
       RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winne... hennessy 04-15-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-01, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
That's really weird. I'd much have them do the final vote out there. How are they gonna do this? Have Jeff Probst sitting in the reunion hall counting the votes and presenting a cheque to the winner? That's messed up. Just my opinion.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-Amber Brkich

04-12-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
Dearest Survivorerist:

>S.B.P.C.
>S.B.J.S.B.C.
>N.L.F.C.
>G.A.W.D.

Okay - as bar buddy to bar buddy - what do those letters mean? (Hope I don't have to get you drunk before you'll tell me.)

Roni

04-12-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
These, my good friend Ron, are the clubs I've officially joined/founded. It seems like WLSFC marked the beginning of a trend.

================

Survivorerist
SurvivorBlows Puzzle Club
SurvivorBlows Jerri Song Bashing Club
Nick's Laziness Fan Club
Guild of Amber-Worshipping Devotees

My New Mascot:

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-Amber Brkich

04-12-01, 09:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
Bravo - you are truly a joiner/founder of greatness!

w.l.s.f.c.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-01, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
"Guild of Amber Worshipping Devotees"? Whuh-oh! Say, maybe you should go to bed early tonight?

Ehm....cause it's a full moon, I believe.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
Okay, let's see, I'm in....

NLFC
SBJSBC
I did post a bunch on the threads sooo...SBPC
Annnd the WLSFC....but not in a homosexual way, that's fer sure!
<these will now be invisable from now on ;)

<<Guild of Amber-Worshipping Devotees>>

I'll just steer clear of that one....shouldn't that be DevoteE?
^_~

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

04-13-01, 00:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
>>>shouldn't that be DevoteE?<<<

I can't get the "e" with the accent on it.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

My New Mascot:

-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-01, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
Devoteé? Accenté gôut?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
That is a terrible plan! (whoa, for some reason I just heard Tina say that). How credible is the source?

Also, great clubs guys.

04-13-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
>How credible is the source?

ah AP Newswire. But nobody or newswire is perfect....

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-01, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
I agree, that's gonna be a really sucky ending! I want to see the winner all grimy and starving when they realize they won the big loot! All clean and well fed kinda takes away the appreciation of it all! So you won a million - you're well fed and well dressed, who cares?

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

luvnsweet 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luvnsweet Click to send private message to luvnsweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
I also heard it from Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood, can't remember which, when they were talking about Survivor. I also find it stupid that they kept it in a locked box (does anyone think of Al Gore whenever hearing that phrase? For some reason I do LOL). It seems that Jeff Probst is going to count the votes LIVE (I wonder Live on both coasts like they do for Oscars, or just for the east coast. i live in the west coast so if you eastern time people find out, post it at the spoiler board!).

GO LIZ!!!

hennessy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-01, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hennessy Click to send private message to hennessy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Finale To Reveal Winner"
I dont like this either - I'm sure that the Survivors(jury) have talked amongst themselves about who each of them voted for, and they've pieced it together. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner knew already. Which makes for a horrible ending if the winner already knows but has to act surprised and excited when the votes are announced.

A.) It's just not raw emotion like we saw with Rich/Kelly
B.) It was definitely incredibly anti-climactic for the final 2 at the end - going through the final tribal council and all, and then just like shutting production down and telling them they'd find out in 6 months. That's horrible!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •