The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""This is a different survivor""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""This is a different survivor""
We keep getting hit with this over and over. This quote was put in the previews for a reason. What traditional survivor things might MB change?

If we can think about what MP and JP have stated they disliked about certain seasons then we might be able to figure out the "changes"

The first thing that comes to mind is the stronger/younger players getting booted right away. How would he fix that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "This is a different survivor" KObrien_fan 01-24-05 1
 RE: "This is a different survivor" cuon10 01-24-05 2
 RE: "This is a different survivor" cuon10 01-24-05 3
   RE: "This is a different survivor" michel 01-25-05 4
       RE: "This is a different survivor" Flowerpower 01-25-05 5
       RE: "This is a different survivor" whoami 01-25-05 6
       RE: "This is a different survivor" tribephyl 01-26-05 8
           RE: "This is a different survivor" Brownroach 01-26-05 10
               RE: "This is a different survivor" KObrien_fan 01-26-05 11
                   RE: "This is a different survivor" true 01-26-05 17
                       RE: "This is a different survivor" KObrien_fan 01-27-05 18
 RE: "This is a different survivor" MattyMax 01-25-05 7
   RE: "This is a different survivor" tribephyl 01-26-05 9
       RE: "This is a different survivor" MattyMax 01-26-05 13
           RE: "This is a different survivor" Karragh 01-26-05 14
           RE: "This is a different survivor" tribephyl 01-26-05 15
               RE: "This is a different survivor" MattyMax 01-26-05 16
 RE: "This is a different survivor" cuon10 01-26-05 12
 RE: "This is a different survivor" cuon10 01-27-05 19
 RE: "This is a different survivor" cuon10 01-28-05 20
 Mark Burnett on DC101 samboohoo 02-01-05 21
   RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 cuon10 02-01-05 22
       RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 FesterFan1 02-01-05 23
           RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 cuon10 02-01-05 24
           RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 Brownroach 02-01-05 25
               RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 FesterFan1 02-01-05 26
                   RE: Mark Burnett on DC101 Brownroach 02-01-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

The first thing that comes to mind is the stronger/younger players getting booted right away. How would he fix that.

He fixed that by making the majority of people selected for this season young, beautiful, and fit. So that becomes less of a reason to vote somebody off. The older are in the minority, and nobody looks tremendously out of shape. No fat five alliance this time around.

S9 LOTD Champion

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
They do alot of the promos after the show is taped and during taping. They planned to make it different to keep both players and audiences from being able to anticipate everything. They have also been talking about not applying if you plan on quitting. I believe they changed the game permanently on how the teams will be selected. I also believe that the young and fit thing will not be the only thing that comes to play in future survivors because the one that quit previously(Osten) and two or three of the biggest crybabies in Survivor have been the younger ones. Jenna M. the girl on Deana's team with the red curly hair and the girl that was a deputy sherriff.
I believe they are going to start by sorting those there to play the game from those there and have alot of other motives. If they play a majority young, you still have the same problem in reserse. Several of the young people in line to audition for Survivor 10 complained about the fact that the young ones on there whined alot sometimes. The game is outwit, outplay and outlast. Not be hotter, screw more and imitate temptation island.

01-24-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
This is going to be a different survivor. I agree with that.
I think though that after this one ended, they are going to use a different approach to selecting their players. Several of these castaways have a descriptive bio that shows alot of indecisiveness and lots of changes. Some may interpret that to adaptibility, or to many interests, but if attention has been paid to previous survivors, some of these "models" are aspiring and/or broke and in need of income and exposure. These lawyers, who knows. The best lawyer they are probably ever going to have on the show was Andrew Savage. Had he and Rupert been on the same team, there may have been a different outcome altogether. It could have been the brains and the brawn. But Pearl Island was still terrific. Hopefully, there is a massive twist in Survivor 10 that is magnanamous.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
How about this: We know they start with only 1 tribe, what if there is no permanent tribes, meaning each week new teams of varying numbers (i.e. 3 x 6, 4 x 4 etc...) are picked to go against each other and only the losing team goes to tribal council. They would join the whole tribe afterwards. It makes it more difficult to build alliances.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
Nice idea, Michel! I like it, and it sure would work for busting up alliances! They all would get to know everyone very well. Sounds like a great new spin and I'd love to see it!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-25-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
That is along the lines of what I have been thinking. They pick teams each time they have a challange or for the RC and IC then pick new teams for the next set of RC & IC.

Where does the WW2 theme come into play? Does their boat get hit by a mine? Is there going to be some kind of war play or what is going to happen?

WHOAMI

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
I remember saying to KB, something near this, way before we got the cast names.
My biggest hope would be that Survivor would change it's format. AND By Golly! I think it's happening!
One big tribe (until, close to merge).

Stephanie mentions that it's a different Survivor. Not just a different game, but a different "Survivor"!
My following thought is that the "tribes" are only in place when they go to challenges.

They'll always be the Green tribe. But come challenge time, they are re-"picked", and become the "blue sharks" or the "brown rays".
Winner of RC gets to pick new IC team, first ... perhaps?

Gives a slightly different perspective upon Coby's reaction in this cap. NO?
I think Koror's members may get the first trip to Tribal Council.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Then again, DBollinger is fairly positive about 2 camp sites. Who knows?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
This really would be a significant change, and one that MB might implement, though I'm not sure it will happen this time (as you note, there is evidence of two camp sites).

But it seems to me that MB despises the now ingrained player strategy of alliance voting. It always ends up making stretches of the show boring and predictable. This would be a way to ensure that alliances can't be the overriding factor in who gets the boot.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

01-26-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
In a way I am very surprised MB hasn't tried the "Apprentice" style of mixing these people up sooner. Have them all live at the same camp, but as two tribes. If one tribe starts to get ahead too much, have the other tribe pick one or two players they want to have come over to their tribe. Goes on like that til the merge, and then they still live as one but compete individually. Would add some pizazz as to who do you trust/allign with?

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
If one tribe starts to get ahead too much, have the other tribe pick one or two players they want to have come over to their tribe.

I don't think that would work for Survivor, KO. Unlike The Apprentice, where only Trump boots the contestants, you'd have the "new" members getting picked off each time by their new tribe. The unfairness of that would kill the spirit of the show.

01-27-05, 06:17 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
Maybe, but that is part of the strategy of the game. If a tribe picks someone to make themselves stronger, that is one way to play it, versus if they pick someone to join them with the purpose of eliminating them as competition. It would bring a whole new set of strategies to the game. If you recall when they disbanded the Saboga tribe, Mogo Mogo picked first and took Ethan with the sole purpose of getting rid of him, but he outlasted Richard, and Colby before being ousted.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-25-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
The theme!

this is War survivor! WW2 Pacific Front - Survivor. First Modern (post-modern?) survivor.

So the games might be suited for the theme. Riflery? the Japanese language might be featured.

mm

01-26-05, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
the Japanese language might be featured.

Or perhaps the German language, considering those two and the Americans were involved in "battles" around the area.

If I were to pick a "highlighted" language, I'd pick American, though.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

01-26-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
Germans in the south pacific? (GGoing Off-Topic Here)

I thought the Pacific Front had the Americans, the Chinese and the Australians on one side, and the Japanese on the other sside. Weren't the germans All through Europe and N. Africa? I didn't think they'd have the resources to be really involved in the Pacific front...

But I gotta agree with you on the American English comment. Maybe we'll also see a lot of military lingo.

Karragh 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karragh Click to send private message to Karragh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
most of germany's naval forces were spent on the battle of the Atlantic I believe.

01-26-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
I meant it all as more of a joke, but since we are already off topic...

Explored by the Spanish navigator Ruy López de Villalobos in 1543, the islands remained under nominal Spanish ownership for more than 300 years before Spain sold them to Germany in 1899. Japan occupied Palau during World War I and received a mandate over them from the League of Nations in 1920. They remained in Japanese control and served as an important naval base until the U.S. seized them during World War II. After the war they became a UN trusteeship (1947), administered by the United States. Palau signed a Compact of Free Association with the U.S. in 1992, requiring the United States to provide economic aid in exchange for the right to build and maintain U.S. military facilities in Palau. Palau became a sovereign state in 1994.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

01-26-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
hehe, gotcha tribe. didn't pick up on it.

BUT - thanks for the history lesson. Naval Bases, those must have been bloody battles.

ON TOPIC: Ok, so was anyone else shocked by this choice of location?
playing a game on top of peoples graves!?

It will be cool to see the contestants care about the spirits of the land. That will be different.

01-26-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
Having read the promos several times, re-read things the players have had to say, read articles and just saw opinions of others,I think that the thing that is going to be majorly changed is how the tribes come to be. This will be good for several reasons:
It will change the dynamics of the game especially if you end up interacting with various people consistently. The changes will make the tribal councils and the final 4 and 2 less predictable.
That will be fun. I would like to see it where it is not necessary 4 people from the same tribe always running the show.
Mixing it up and making it more about the "ultimate survivor" and not just about the numbers will be exciting.

01-27-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
19. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
I am going to paste something into this post, but first I wanted to make a point about the "survivor change." If you read Jeff's
comments on Jolanda you immediately get the idea that this game is not going to be so individual in the beginning. I truly believe, esp. after reading this, that they are changing the dynamics of how the tribes are assembled and whether people feel comfortable forming these final four alliances or if you really only find one person to trust. As you read through them if you find other clues about the changes and things that point to or away from certain theories, it would be great to here other takes on this.

I also notices something about James and Jeff saying see if he is the same on day 25 as day 1? Is this a misleading thing?
Based on some of his analogies, you get the impression that there are still tribes or clans. Maybe the people of Palau go by clans? Or maybe they are going to start breaking the tribes down into smaller groups to change it from so much being the numbers game. If 3 or 4 people got immunities instead of whole tribes that could make the game a whole different matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor: Palau Promo Video Captures

The host of Survivor weighs in on how the next
group of castaways will fair.

Voice Over >>
Read What Jeff's Insights on Each Contestant

Click Thumbnails to View Images

VoiceOver

Jeff is a charming guy in an odd way. We gave him a hard time when we met him about shaving his body and talking about how many women he's dated. But at the end of the day we kept talking about him. So there's something about him that keeps coming back for more. He's kind of an underdog favorite of mine. I hope he does well on this show. I'm not sure he's skilled enough socially to do as well as he think he's going to do. We'll have to see.

Jenn the nanny. This is going to be interesting to watch her. if you look at her and with Her nails with the French manicure and her neatly tucked in hair. you'll think... you're never going to make it out there. You're going to fade on day one. I think there might be a little more to her than people are going to see at first glance. Her biggest competition, the other women.

Jolanda is yet another attorney. A defense attorney with indigent clients. She's clearly someone who respects and wants to take care of the underdog but she does it with such force that she's intimidating. This is a world class athlete, still in shape. Very smart. Comes in tall and strong and you think OMG, but then she smiles and put you at ease. She has a lot of skills, this woman. If she can maneuver in a way that doesn't come on too strong and get to a point where the game is individual, she could kick everybody's butt in this game.

Jonathan, young guy, testicular cancer, survived it. I always watch guys like that because you can't tell me 39 days on Survivor is tougher than what i went thru. So, he is a kind of a darkhorse that I might put a little money on.

Katie is a huge personality. From the minute we met her she's writing poems and telling jokes. She's like a comic. That can be really fun to have around if the group is fun. If the group is serious and you're the one popping off jokes at night while everybody's asleep, you're gone.

The thing about Kim that is most intriguing is that she learned Arabic because she wanted to be able to read magazines that might have a different point of view than the US and be able to understand an unbiased point of view. That says a lot about how she might approach this game. If she's able to reason like that and make other people feel they are being heard. That she's listening. That's huge, that is the the essence of Survivor, being able to communicate with other people of other walks of life.

Stephanie is good looking, athletic. Strong. She's very loyal til you cross her then she'll cut your throat. Perfect candidate for Survivor. Let's just hope she lasts awhile. She could be fun and if she can get to the individual part of the game she's tough. There's a lot of guys who would be afraid to go up against her in a challenge.

Tom is the salt of the earth guy. Father, firefighter. There's no chance of this guy being a villain. You hope he lasts long enough in this game to be a hero. If he does lasts for awhile he's the kind of guy who could win it. People are going to look at him and say, why not him. Everything about him is good.

Wacky Wanda is a wild card. She could be the first one out of this game so fast her head is spinning. Or we could see a situation like we did with Lill. Where suddenly she's in the F2 and we're scratching our heads. Wanda likes to sing and come on strong and where big bright clothes. Some people take to that and find it charming, others want to shut it off. If she can read people and figure that out, great, if she can't I'll be snuffing her torch.

I liked Willard as soon as he walked in the room. I liked him because he's my kind of guy. He's got a point of view. He's well spoken, doesn't hold back, is in great shape. He loves his wife, loves to make love to his wife. And wants to win this game. For the first time we have a guy coming in who's not going to tell people he's a lawyer. He's going to tell them he's a postal worker. I'm gonna play everyone of them, I hope he does.

Ibrehem, I think his big challenge is going to be integrating. For obvious reasons, cultural differences. Only black guy on the show, it's never easy, no matter what anybody wants to say, there's always a difference there. He's a physically fit guy. Could be seen as a threat or could be seen as a quiet leader.

Ashlee is young, very good looking, Mormon. Her beliefs are going to play apart in this game. This is an ethical game. Sooner or later she's going to have to decide where the line in the sand is for her. I don't know if it's okay if you're Mormon to use sex appeal as a weapon.

Bobby Jon is a young good looking guy. plays that "aww shucks" game which I don't buy for a second. This guy knows exactly how charming he is and how good looking he is. But when we met him, he's really good at it and it could really work. Unless the other guys look at him and say no way you're sticking around.

Caryn is someone that I liked right when she walked in the room, she has a strong preference, strong point of view. You don't get the feeling that she's going to waffle. Doesn't mean she's going to play her cards but she has a pretty good head for this game. She's one of 3 attorneys. That should be fun to watch those guys go at it. Anytime you have a mother, she's a mother of 3, they have some experience that tends to help them in this game. Moms do ok on this show.

Angie looks like a fish out of water. Tattoos, very interesting background, some of the stuff she's been through. I think her obvious obstacle is going to be if people judge her for the way she looks or will she be able to socialize quickly enough for people to look past the way her body looks and get into who she is. She's very bright and crafty girl. If she can assimilate she might be able to hang low enough to stay in the game.

Coby is the kind of guy who walks in the room and immediately you're laughing. And you're not laughing at him, you're laughing with him. He's either got a funny story to tell or he's done something wacky with his hair. He's around people all the time in his profession. He's smart enough to access people to know who to push and who to back off from.

Gregg is a big question mark to me. I don't know how he's going to do in this game. He reminds me of some guys we've had in this show before who are very physically fit and good at athleticism. But how will he integrate with the group and that's going to be the question for him. If he's too quiet and too laid back he'll be a guy that they hold onto for awhile and then get rid of.

Ian instantly puts a smile on your face. He has a fun warm energy about him. He's done a lot of things in his life for a young guy. Skipped around all different sort of places. That could work for him well. If he's learned to socialize. IF he's become so independent

James, the self described redneck. I don't buy for a second. This is the 2nd guys this season that's putting us on. He's a great character but I don't think he's near as dumb as he likes to play. For a guy so poor he has enough money to color his hair. Can he keep the charade up? See on day one if he's the same on day 25. Then I'll be impressed.

Janu the Las Vegas showgirl. She grad. college after 20 years. She didn't quit. It took forever but she did it. When you accomplish something like that your self-confidence is great that you can do anything. The Las Vegas showgirl world, there has to be some backstabbing. She could be a lot of fun out there.

Back to Survivor: Palau

01-28-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
20. "RE: "This is a different survivor""
How about this? What if each person that gets to the camp gets a buff as they get there in the order that they arrive and each buff is alternately a different color. Say green,blue, brown aka
1,2,3 and if two people arrive at the exact same time they each get the next buffs in line. If the course is physical or the way to camp is physical then it will be more evenly broken up and the last two there are out.

There is also this possibility, there are still two tribes, but the challenges are each individual to where the first six are put onto the immune tribe, let's say it is brown and they cannot be voted for in that tribal council and everyone else is still vulnerable to be voted off. Those remaining are still on their respective tribes and until next immunity challenge that is the way it is, then you compete individually again to be on the brown team and are exempt from being voted off. That way they all have a better chance of going further. Some will be on the brown team alot, others every once in awhile. Until there is no one left except the six that would be the "brown team."
Then you play from there.
Scenario: Jonathon,Greg,Jolanda,Tom,Stephanie and Wanda make it on immunity challenge, then they are exempt from being voted off and the person with the most votes is still voted off.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Mark Burnett on DC101"
Mark Burnett was on DC101 on Tuesday morning, February 1st. He said it's different in the way it begins. Players have gotten used to Survivor starting a certain way, they're used to having Jeff there to tell them what to do. That's not what happens this time, there is no Jeff.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I realize that this may have already been posted somewhere, but I didn't see it, and the interview was just this morning. So if there has been speculation, he has now confirmed it.

02-01-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
U mean just for the beginning, not for the whole show. Jeff will still be hosting Survivor this season,correct?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-05 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Yeah, he's still hosting. He makes his appearance at some point during E1. See...

This looks like an excited/relieved reaction shot as he arrives:

Fester

02-01-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
Not a complaint, actually sounds like an interesting dynamic. Hopefully, there will be several of those.

02-01-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
Jeff may not even be there to put them onto the boat they row to the beach. Maybe all the preliminary stuff is handled by production assistants.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
My guess is that the very beginning is similar to ASS, when the 3 tribes were heading by speedboat to their respective camps. We'll get Probst's voiceover, but he won't be with them.

Somehow they get the rowboat. Someone probably gives them a map or at least a general direction. That may be it, as far as the players know, until Jeff shows up prior to Day 3. The camera crew is in place, so they'll at least have a clue that the game's started.

Fester

02-01-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Mark Burnett on DC101"
This sounds right. Jeff finally makes his entrance on day 2, takes them all for a walk, and then the "thing" happens that eliminates two people. In effect, he shows up in order to kick two contestants off. Fun!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •