The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"any thoughts..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

goodtv 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goodtv Click to send private message to goodtv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"any thoughts..."
on who might be the next to go????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: any thoughts... teejax22 02-12-04 1
 RE: any thoughts... Tiggertramp 02-12-04 2
 RE: any thoughts... Rockytop Chick 02-12-04 3
 RE: any thoughts... chobbs77 02-12-04 4
 RE: any thoughts... sisyphus 02-12-04 5
 RE: any thoughts... redheaded_sweetheart 02-12-04 6
 RE: any thoughts... AMAI 02-13-04 7
 RE: any thoughts... redefine_perfection13 02-13-04 8
   RE: any thoughts... leogirl_21 02-13-04 9
       RE: any thoughts... silesia18 02-18-04 31
 RE: any thoughts... redefine_perfection13 02-13-04 10
   RE: any thoughts... redheaded_sweetheart 02-13-04 11
 RE: any thoughts... mookiemeister 02-14-04 12
 RE: any thoughts... Lolette 02-15-04 13
   RE: any thoughts... Lolette 02-15-04 14
       RE: any thoughts... nascargirl29 02-16-04 15
           RE: any thoughts... RealityAddict 02-16-04 16
           RE: any thoughts... mookiemeister 02-19-04 42
   RE: any thoughts... Lolette 02-16-04 17
 RE: any thoughts... Loree 02-16-04 18
   RE: any thoughts... Nascargirl48 02-16-04 19
       RE: any thoughts... Chrissy gal 02-16-04 21
       RE: any thoughts... RealityAddict 02-17-04 24
           RE: any thoughts... Chrissy gal 02-17-04 28
               RE: any thoughts... RealityAddict 02-18-04 33
                   RE: any thoughts... Chrissy gal 02-18-04 34
 RE: any thoughts... volsfan 02-16-04 20
   RE: any thoughts... Rockytop Chick 02-17-04 23
       RE: any thoughts... missygirl3 02-17-04 25
 RE: any thoughts... Spidey 02-16-04 22
 RE: any thoughts... curlytop 02-17-04 26
   RE: any thoughts... nascargirl29 02-17-04 27
 RE: any thoughts... Lolette 02-17-04 29
   RE: any thoughts... Lolette 02-18-04 30
 RE: any thoughts... smiley 02-18-04 32
   RE: any thoughts... missygirl3 02-18-04 35
       RE: any thoughts... AMAI 02-19-04 37
 RE: any thoughts... mookiemeister 02-19-04 36
   RE: any thoughts... smiley 02-19-04 38
       RE: any thoughts... Loree 02-19-04 39
       RE: any thoughts... chobbs77 02-19-04 40
   RE: any thoughts... reality_gal 02-19-04 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: any thoughts..."
I say Chad because I don't really see a strong connection with Mer. He seems like a nice person and they get on well...but I don't see the chemistry. And I'm sure Mer is not thrilled about him being unemployed or living with his mom regardless of his reasons.

Although it seems like Ian has some issues, there is a strong connection between him and Mer which she can't seem to get past. I think Ian will make it to the final two with Matthew and Matthew will receive the final rose.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-12-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: any thoughts..."
Her big connections seem to be between Matthew and Ian. It will be a tough one because I think she seems to be really attached to both of them. We will see!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-12-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: any thoughts..."
At this point I would have to say Chad goes next. I never really saw a lot between him and Meredith and didn't think he would make it this far. I don't think it is because of the job thing. If he's good at what he does, he should be able to find a job. I just think the connection with Matthew is so strong, and she's so deeply in lust with Ian, that she will keep both of them.

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-12-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: any thoughts..."
The only one I like is Matt. Chad's eyes freak me out. Ian is too wishy-washy. I think some of the guys she got rid of the first day would have been better.

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: any thoughts..."
I hope matt goes next...Even though meredith seems to like him alot I don't see them together....I am actually rooting for chad and if she doesn't want him he could surely come my way...unemployed or not.... I just think he is really sexy from the first time he came out of the limo I said to myself he wiil go far...it was iffy there for a while but he made the final three....GO CHAD.....if not chad then ian.... I am a sucker for the quiet and introspective type..and cute to boot and also from my neck of the woods....

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-12-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: any thoughts..."
I definitely think that Matthew is the front runner for the final rose at this point. I think they had a lot of chemistry and seem to have a lot of fun as well. Also, his Dad has aged quite nicely so I think Matthew will still be a looker in 20 years!

As far as who goes next is anyone's guess. There's arguements for either of the other two to be let go. My guess would be that it's Chad though...Somehow M seems to think that Ian has opened up to her by telling her nothing at all, and she is certainly lusting after him.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: any thoughts..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

Chad is likely the next one to leave and I don't know if she will even spend the night with him on the overnight date.

Not telling her that he is actually between jobs came as a big shock to her. I can see why he didn't say anything before making it to the final four, but during that chat on the couch at the one house, before going to the sister's, might have been a good time.

Up til then, they actually seemed to be developing nicely and he might have made it to final two. Now, I think he broke the trust that was developing and the only reason he was kept for Final 3 is that she had to keep 3 and there was NO way she was taking any chances with Lanny. That crazy Jeanne might have showed up at the date location to instruct Mere on the proper positions approved by the Baptist Church.

I am certain of her attraction to Ian, and spending a whole day and night together is likely to draw them much closer. Unless the sex is very disappointing, Ian is likely the winner.

Matt. What to say about Matt. He's sweet, but I think he's hiding something, maybe a temper? Think back to ep 1, at the first rose ceremony. There were a few shots of his face and it looked really mean, as other men were called to come for a rose. I think he was getting pissed off that he wasn't being called and he was ready to throw a fit. But then once Matt got his rose, he relaxed. I just think there has to be something wrong with him, if only to explain why this seemingly "perfect" young man hasn't found someone. I don't think he really is the right person for Meredith.

I hope Ian and his family are really rich, and that Mere is able to bring warmth and a lighter spirit into their lives. I do like and hope this works out well.

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: any thoughts..."
I'm sort of stumped on this elemination...I'd like to be either Ian or Chad and have Mathew in the finals, if she doesnt pick him maybe i'll take a little trip to texas;), nah my boyfriend wouldnt appreciate it. but I'll say Ian for this week

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: any thoughts..."
I think that Chad is going home after the overnight dates and that Matt and Ian are the final two. I don't want her to be with Ian...I know that she is attracted to him but something isn't right about him...it kinda makes me uncomfortable. I'm rooting for Matt!

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: any thoughts..."
you are so right! there is something about ian that makes me uncomfortable too! he just seems to have skeletons in his closet. i feel like he's playing to win, not to fall in love. she didn't meet his family, he never really opens up to her, and he's not planning on even offering her a ring. he could even offer it to her like bob did (i know, how dare i mention blob) and just promise to see where things went. then at least she'd come out of it w/a nice ring to sell on ebay!

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: any thoughts..."
On the over night date didn't the clip or M and Chad seem like they were getting "very close" on that over night date?

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: any thoughts..."
That's what I thought too...Of course, she looked pretty cozy with all 3 of them!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: any thoughts..."
I think Chad will go next. Then Meredith will pick Ian as the final guy.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: any thoughts..."
Meredith's Dad -"I like Chad. Chad is a big guy. I'm a pretty big guy myself. I'm an athlete and so is he and I know she likes him," says Ed. . Looks to me like Chad is No 1!!! Info from http://www.katu.com/team2/story.asp?ID=64491

02-15-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: any thoughts..."
Here is another interesting article from Buffalo, also Chad and his family pictures .( 4 years with Mom? -Wow!!! http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040211/1058628.asp

nascargirl29 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nascargirl29 Click to send private message to nascargirl29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: any thoughts..."
This is a tough call... thinking back to the first season - the producers weren't making it look like Trista would pick Ryan and I don't know about anyone else but after Lanny went this week I had the feeling Matthew had no competition... but that could be the producers playing with us... I think Ian might be the next to go... something strange about Chad and the way he is coming across I think (humble opinion).

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: any thoughts..."
I agree nascargirl29, the producers usually slant things to make the viewers think they have it all figured out and then we really do see the most.dramatic.rose.ceremony.ever!!! I think Ian will go next, or at least I am hoping. I would love for Meredith to pick Matthew, but I usually guess all wrong.

On another note, I take it you are a Kevin Harvick fan. Yesterday's race was awesome. I am a Dale Jr. fan. Anyway, let me keep this thread on track...MATTHEW IS MY PICK!

02-19-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: any thoughts..."
I have a feeling Meredith will pick Ian over Matt. Even though Matt is more ready to commit, I don't think Meredith is ready to commit yet. So she will spare Matt's feeling and pick Ian at the end. Because if she pick Matt at the end, Matt will probably propose to her and she will reject the proposal. From her conversation with the host, I don't think Meredith is ready to commit in a serious relationship yet.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

02-16-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: any thoughts..."
Meredith Parents Speak , from http://www.katu.com/team2/story.asp?ID=64532

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: any thoughts..."
I think she has the least chemistry with Chad. She seems to like him as a friend. But there does not seem to be any romance between them.

She has always liked Ian. But I think his background and problems with commitment may work against him. Meredith seems to want a longterm relationship. And I don't think she is sure she would have one with Ian. She is intrigued, but worried.

Matthew seems to have the most going for him. Meredith and Matthew seem to have chemistry. And she liked his family and they liked her. The mother kept saying Meredith brought out his dimples. My guess for the final rose is Matthew.

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: any thoughts..."
Well judging by the limo pic in the previews after the very first episode and my gut, I think Chad is the next one out.
BTW to Nascargirl29 and realityaddict...As evidenced by my screen nameI'm a nascar fan as well...My 3 faves: Dale Jr.(his Daytona sweep rocks!!)Jimmie Johnson and Kevin Harvick. So hopefully we can talk NASCAR some as well...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: any thoughts..."
There is a NASCAR game going on in the Off Topic (OT) Forum. Drive My Car (also known as Buggy) is running it and she probably wouldn't mind if you joined in!! Here is a link to the most recent thread on the subject:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=11143&forum=DCForumID6&omm=0

Just to let you know SBOT = Survivor Blows Off Topic

02-17-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: any thoughts..."
Thanks for the info Nascargirl48! I'll have to take a look at that thread...

02-17-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: any thoughts..."
I'm invisible!!

02-18-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
33. "RE: any thoughts..."
>I'm invisible!!
>
You're not invisible!!! I'm just goofy...sorry!

Thank YOU, Chrissy Gal!

02-18-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
34. "RE: any thoughts..."
You're very welcome!!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: any thoughts..."
Well, I don't know about Meredith but I would have booted Ian last week! He is just too damn weird!

NO NO NO...don't get rid of Matt. I want him to stay!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: any thoughts..."
>
>NO NO NO...don't get rid of
>Matt. I want him to
>stay!
>

Hi, Volsfan. Even though he's a Texan?? lol. I like Matt too

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: any thoughts..."
I hope Ian will go, I think Chad will be the one to go. I think Ian is there for all the wrong reasons and I dont like him at all. I hope she will choose Matthew at the end.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: any thoughts..."
Based on editing, it is clear she picks Matt.

Of course, from the editing last time, it was clear that Bob would pick Kelly Jo.

Chad's bug-eyes freak me out.

curlytop 20 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlytop Click to send private message to curlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: any thoughts..."
Chad is probably the next to go. The fact he did not reveal to Meredith about the lack of employment might have hurt his chances.

Ian's behavior has been strange. If he had cared for Meredith, why would he not introduce her to his parents? On the date to his hometown, we were introduced to his brother and friend(?). This has me wondering about Ian's sexual preference. Is he keeping his preference a secret?

nascargirl29 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nascargirl29 Click to send private message to nascargirl29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: any thoughts..."
Funnily enough... if I was on the show... I would question introducing my family... they are just too strange for some people and there are skeletons that aren't always skeletons that in a new relationship can be scary... I too found it strange to a degree that Ian elected not to introduce his family - but much like him my friends would be who I would want to introduce - at this point in my life they are the most important to who I am wand who I have become... strange but true for some

02-17-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: any thoughts..."
some interesting info about Ian McKee job in NYC , here is link to article http://translate.google.com/transla...3D%26ie%3DUTF-8

02-18-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
30. "RE: any thoughts..."
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/ilustrada/ult90u41526.shtml&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522ian%2Bmckee%2522%2B%252B%2Bbowdoin%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: any thoughts..."
Please let it be Ian!

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: any thoughts..."
I second that smiley. I really want Ian to go. Why did he even want to go on the show if he was not going to propose? Just like Bob. I hope she picks Matthew.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: any thoughts..."
Going on the show to meet someone and yet not being willing to propose publicly are not mutually exclusive. I get where he's coming from on that score, and while I thought from the stupid precrap that he intended to not propose at all, I don't get that sense now that the comment has been aired in context.

It looks to me like Ian is getting serious about Meredith, and would propose privately.

02-19-04, 06:18 AM (EST)
36. "RE: any thoughts..."
It's looking more and more like Meredith will pick Matt over Ian in the finale. Is there any chance Ian will have a shot with Meredith?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: any thoughts..."
which unfortunetly means she will pick Ian.....

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: any thoughts..."
Yes, they sure tried to make it look like Trista was attracted to Charlie. Yet she picked Ryan. I never trust the editing.

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: any thoughts..."
If she picks Ian I will be so disappointed! They will never last. It's obvious Matt is what she's looking for. I hope she doesn't do something stupid. Ian is way to standoffish.

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: any thoughts..."
Is there any chance Ian will have a shot with Meredith?

I definetly hope not!!!!!!! He is too damn gorgeous for her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •