The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BienAimee81 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BienAimee81 Click to send private message to BienAimee81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
I believe that this is the first house that has been in operation for almost 3 months with no graduates. And all of the women seem to love each other one minute and hate them the next. What do y'all think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON... lrlr1 11-28-05 1
   RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON... crazeec 11-28-05 2
 RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON... bentherdunthat 12-01-05 3
   RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON... smiley2 12-01-05 4
 Post removed Bebo 12-02-05 6
 RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON... Catlynn1864 12-02-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
These women are INCAPABLE of giving and receiving love from other women. I can't say about Christina because she is half the age of the other women, and perhaps can't relate to them -- which is wierd because you'd think someone would 'mother' her, take her under their wing. But not this group. None of them seem to possess any maternal feelings. Even Josie, who ALWAYS left Chloe in the care of a loving, maternal HG, did not want to leave her with ANY of these women. TJ is the only one who seems to realize she has a problem connecting with others (stop focusing on herself trying to control everything and be a little more empathetic to others needs might help. EX, Jessica shook the little kids' hands when first introduced to them. TJ grabs them to her and hugs them, then asks one if he is hugging her because he wants to or because she told him to. WTF...? The kid did not know her. I'm sure to positive he did not want this STRANGER-lady hugging him!)

Sorry! I get so frustrated watching the HGs circle around in their own little orbits as if they are the only ones in the freakin' universe! Anyway, no one will graduate anytime soon. This batch is just too messed up.

crazeec 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
I keep watching as I have from the first season. I WANT to see these women grow. As I want to learn to grow myself. But I think they need to just give them all an F (yep - even Jessica) and bring in some people who want to learn and get along in a really supportive way. I feel like I'm watching a cheerleader tryout for the LC's 'affection' and I'm not impressed at all with the Lc's antics either. As mentioned on another thread or two, I wonder why we do not see Iyanla and Rhonda together more often, or Dr. Stan very much at all. I think the two 'life coaches' are looking ahead to their future dollars more than really trying to help these women - if anyone can. But to admit defeat won't sell many books now will it? Not until they PROVE how many chances they have given these women - when I think at least half of the exercises were ridiculous and mind games that got the life coaches to write a check their mouths and exercises could not cash. They see the results and make 'statements' about what this or that exercise will show. How many times a day do they or the HG's change clothes? Maybe most of the HG's are faking the real want to change, maybe not. I would like to see Allson wear Lisa's baby dress for about three months. I expect she will keep coming up with more and more issues to pull the pity con to try to stay at least that long. And stick a tiara on her head - that is the real Allison. The true Queen of self-pity and even greed if the reports of her website are correct. I admit I have not checked it out and don't intend to. I see enough of her every show I watch - it seems to be the Allison show this season. And she gets away with anything she likes. And if anyone thinks I am being heartless to cancer patients.........trust me. I've seen worse handle it better without two seasons of getting their feet rubbed..... poor baby, they screwed up HER birthday......I'd like to tell her about my 9th birthday and my grandmother chasing my mother out of her house with a butcher knife. Because the local small newspaper forgot to mention them in the article. We are no society family! Must have been a slow week to list a birthday party...... Get over it Iyanla and let her GO GO GO. PLEASE JUST GO. But I'm dreaming.Allison has taken over SO. Killed it. It's a dead duck for next year and maybe even the rest of this year if this is all they have to non-offer the long-time viewers who actually used to learn from the show. Rhonda has an 'attitude' this year I cannot believe. And Iyanla - you don't know it all dear. You know a lot. But you sure do blow gas this season. Make a sick woman carry baggage? There are others ways to get the point across if you knew what you were doing. OH- you didn't know how sick she was???? So you really don't know EVERYTHING do you? I already know how to gossip and choose like TJ to just confront it upfront. And I know how useless that approach is. Like Allison is group today - they run so fast from the fact that THEY have EVER gossiped!!!! That is has gone on this long after the BOR giving them all C's???? Hope the LC's sell LOTS of books. But I wouldn't buy one. I don't need more problems lol. Sad to see such a good show go so wrong. I don't like soap operas. And that is where this show is going. Slow and BORING and unbelievable that no one (producers especially) allowed it to happen. It's an insult to the viewers. Newspapers may write to a sixth grade education - true in most places with exceptions. It doesn't deserve a 4th season if it keeps on like this and from what they are showing for the next shows - looks like the same old thing to me.........for months to come. 6 women. None graduate. GREAT JOB LC's. You both need to have a few sessions with Dr. Stan Katz who stays objective, firm and yet has a clue what he is talking about and doesn't promote hit and run theories.
ayiyi

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
I say tag and bag everyone except Jill...Lets get some fresh faces in the door and MAYBE we'll get a housemate with some integrity.

smiley2 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley2 Click to send private message to smiley2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
i agree

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Post removed"
Do NOT discuss spoiler information on the General Discussion or Individual Houseguest forums.

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No one graduating yet...COME ON!!!"
I looked it up. The women didn't get into the house until Oct. 6. So they have really only been there for two months. The couples' episodes and the interaction of these women have made this season feel so much longer.

We could look on the bright side and say that they have already graduated (how many couples were there. I didn't watch) people. I bet SO would call it a record. lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •